二人の代表者が分からないふりをしなければ補正版は不要

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 二人の代表者が分からないふりをしなければ補正版を提出する必要はなかった
  • 二人の代表者が無駄に私の時間とお金を費やし、環境に害を与えた
  • マリーとジョンによる代表行為の誠実さに疑問
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳 didn’t pretend

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします。 If the 2 people that call themselves representatives, Mary and John didn’t pretend they didn’t understand, there would be no need to file a revise copy. They have wasted my time, wasted my money and harmed the environment. 自分自身を代表者と呼ぶ二人(マリーとジョン)が分からないふりをしなかった場合、補正版を提出する必要はなかった。二人は、私の時間を無駄にし、私のお金を無駄にし、環境に害を与えた。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

自分自身を代表者と呼ぶ二人(マリーとジョン)が分からないふりをしなかった場合、補正版を提出する必要はない。二人は、私の時間を無駄にし、私のお金を無駄にし、環境に害を与えた。

happy0240
質問者

お礼

Good morning! Thanks a lot, I very much appreciate your reply :o)

関連するQ&A

• You didn't hurt yourself.

NHKラジオ英会話講座より Mike: I fell off my board, and tumbled around in the water. Harumi: Wow! I hope you didn't hurt yourself. 晴美:え~っ! 怪我しなかったのよね。 (質問)You didn't hurt yourself.でお尋ねします。 直訳すると「あなたはあなた自身を怪我させなかった」となり、何となく違和感を感じます。 「hurtが他動詞だから目的格が必要なのでyourselfを使った。」とも考えましたが・・。hurtには自動詞もありますね。you didn' hurt.では間違いですか?自動詞/他動詞を考える上で、何かヒントが得られないかと思い、お尋ねしました。よろしくお願いいたします。以上

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! The boys got to where they didn't really want to drive up in the driveway to look at the expression on my face. they'd put their head down and I knew then they hadn't seen or heard anything. That night, Paula prayed for the safety of her husbund as she had never prayed before. 状況を説明すると。。。 ある番組の回想シーンです。 行方不明になった父親を探しに出かけた息子2人が手がかりなしに家に帰ってきます。 そして心配していた妻(行方不明の父親の)が帰ってきた息子たちのもとにかけよったときのコメント(回想)です。 想像しずらいかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします The following winter,my mother and father bought me a faux-fur brown coat with a matching hat.I loved my new coat and hat and felt like a big girl wearing the coat because it didn't have clip-on matching mittens. They had planned to buy me a coat with a hood because they knew how I was,but I begged and promised that I would be careful and not lose the hat. I especially loved the big fur pom-poms on the end of the hat's string.

• 和訳をお願いします。

下記の文章を和訳していただきたいです。よろしくお願いいたします。 I Pray to God. that he makes me feel alright Hope He gets me through this one more night. I Pray to God. He's like one too many drinks And my intuition starts to sink. It's like ba-da-da-da-da-da your shadows.they follow and they're hauntingme where'd you go? This hollow soul is lonely I'm on my knees. begging pretty please I'm so love drunk. stupid off these memories Mother Mary.please.have mercy over me tha sun came up.and I can't believe you're over me When I'm hungover you I swear to God.that I won't do this again I've already wasted all my sins I swear to God.I'm so sick of what you do But I'll never get enough of you

• 和訳おねがいします

翻訳機は使わないでください^^; So she said to Tammy, "Why would anyone write about school?" Tommy looked at her. "Because it's not our kind of school, stupid. This is the old kind of school that they had hundreds of years ago." He added, saying the word carefully, " Centuries ago." Margie was hurt. "Well, I don't know what kind of school they had all that time ago." She read the book over his shoulder for a while. Then she said, "Anyway, they had a teacher." "Sure they had a teacher, but it wasn't a regular teacher. It was a man." "A man? How could a man be a teacher?" "Well, he just told the boys and girls things. He gave them homework and asked them questions." "A man isn't smart enough." "Sure he is. My father knows as much as my teacher." "He can't. A man can't know as much as a teacher." "He knows almost as much, I'm sure." Margie wasn't prepared to argue. She said, "I wouldn't want a strange man in my house to teach me." Tommy laughed. 'You don't know much, Margie. The teachers didn't live in the house. They had a special building, and all the kids went there." "And all the kids learned the same thing?' "Sure, if they were the same age." "But my mother says a teacher has to be adjusted to fit the mind of each boy and girl it teaches. Each kid has to be taught in different ways." "Just the same, they didn't do it that way then. If you don't like it, you don't have to read the book." "I didn't say I didn't like it," Margie said quickly. She wanted to read about those funny schools. They weren't even half finished when Margie's mother called, "Margie! School!" Margie looked up. "Not yet, Mama." "Now," said Mrs. Jones. "And it's probably time for Tommy, too." Margie said to Tommy, "Can I read the book some more with you after school?' "Maybe," he said. He walked away whistling, the book under his arm.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I’ve been dating my boyfriend for nine months, and he’s kind, gentle, and thoughtful. But last week I had an experience that has given me pause. My apartment building has been hit by burglars several times over the past few months. Last week, my boyfriend and I came home and were surprised by a burglar coming out of my apartment door. My boyfriend confronted him, and the burglar charged at him—whether to push past or attack, it’s hard to say. My boyfriend quickly subdued the burglar and told me to call 9-1-1. Here’s where it gets disturbing. He very calmly told the burglar, “Now it’s time for you to learn your lesson.” And he proceeded to beat the man unconscious, deaf to my protests that he should stop. My boyfriend handled the police (I didn’t contradict him) such that they were ready to pin a medal on him. My boyfriend handled the police such that they were ready to pin a medal on him.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳教えてください。

When you vacation, do you go as a tourist or as a travelar? I dare say that most people have never asked themselves this question. But for me, there is a definite distinction between the two. When one considers travel as a possible means of bridging cultural gaps in our shrinking global village, the nuances behind these words become important. In my opinion (based on years of observing visitors to my adopted home, Paris), tourists are more likely to maintain a distance between themselves and the places that they visit. Their purpose in traveling is to "see the sights", take photos and have their photos taken in front of famous sights. They often travel in tour groups, which offer the advantage of obtaining cursory information about the sights visited, but also have the disadvantage of discouraging individual discovery. In contrast, travelers interact much more with the people and places found at their travel destinations. They enjoy not only the main sights, but also the back streets and hidden neighborhoods in and around their destinations. They seek out the things that distinguish the places visited from their home territory. They observe the local culture and inhabitants, and seek to understand them. And in the process,they share information about their own culture. When I moved to France, I did so as a traveler. Not only was I determined to learn about the various peoples who live there, why they came and how they live, but I also made up my mind to visit other countries with the same perspective. As a result, my voyages have been much fuller and richer, and my understanding and appreciation of my own American culture has deepened. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My parents were raised dirt-poor. They popped out baby after baby even though they couldn't afford to feed or properly house us. My folks had numerous opportunities to improve our lot in life and passed them all over. 最後の文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Steven and I dated for two years. The first year was wonderful. My family and my in-laws all accepted him. As year two began, he began to change. He stopped being attentive, and started to randomly go out by himself. We eventually broke up because he couldn't commit. At the beginning of our relationship, he didn't seem to have a problem with commitment. He took advantage of my life and of my children being secure with him. 最後の文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。

この文章の和訳を教えてください。 My wanderings in life has always told me that sterotype behaviour is learned and fickle...the real person is always hiding within too scared to appear in fear of rejection....and we all have those same fears...so perhaps we can all sterotype our fears as well....others lay in ignorance to their real self....probably because they are fightened of who they are and they mask the truth of themselves... 拒否されることに対する恐れから本当の人格を隠そうとしてしまうっていうことなんでしょうか? 単語から大体内容はつかめてる気はするのですが、細かく読み取れません。 どなたか教えてくださるとうれしいです。