• 締切済み

自分のために仕事を奴隷のようにやるよりは、他人(上

自分のために仕事を奴隷のようにやるよりは、他人(上司、取引先、株主、お客さん)のやりたいことを叶えてあげることを意識した方が幸福感も得られるしお金も稼げて仕事も長続きしやすい? 自分のためではなく、他人のために仕事することの利点欠点限界盲点とは? 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 Those who are aware of raising the desires of others (bosses, business partners, shareholders, customers) to do what they want to do better than to do work like slaves for themselves can obtain a sense of well-being and earn money and work Is it easy to last long? What are the advantages and disadvantages of working for others, not for themselves? Social Category All of you As you answered, We'll be expecting you.

みんなの回答

• Osric
  • ベストアンサー率17% (280/1578)
回答No.1

他人のために仕事をやり遂げるということは、うまくいくと、周りに喜ばれ、結局自分にとっても、達成感という喜びが訪れます。その時点で自分のために奴隷のようにという言葉も消え去るのではないでしょうか。

hayyuji9401010
質問者

お礼

ご回答のほど、 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 困ってます!このフレーズについて教えてくださいm(_ _)m

困ってます!このフレーズについて教えてくださいm(_ _)m 以前、「他人からされて、嫌だを思うことを他人にするな」 の英訳を、ネット上で尋ねたら、 Don’t do to others what you don’t want others do to you. と、回答してもらったのですが、 このフレーズの文法が理解できません(T-T) Don’t do to others what you don’t want others “to” do to you. が正しいのではないかな?って思っちゃうんですけど、 やっぱり、違うんでしょうか?(-“-;) あと、 Don't do unto others what you don't want done to you. とも英語圏のサイトでひっかかるのですが、 これ、同じ意味なんでしょうか? you don't want done to you とは、 「貴方が貴方に対してされたくないこと」 という意味ですか? すいません、かなりとんちんかんなので、困ってます! 教えてくださいm(_ _)m!

• 2センスある日本語訳できますか?

2センスある日本語訳できますか? What do you think about the tend for women bodybuilders to alter the natural body line with breast implants? - I think it’s a very unfortunate trend. I t looks to me line the women are being manipulated by men’s wishes. It’s like a fitness version of playboy. I think that in Japan, especially, women have a very narrow concept of themselves. What do you think? - You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do.

• 簡単な文ですが、

簡単な文ですが、メールをはじめたひとからの文で What sort of music do you like? Who is your favorite artist? What do you do for work and for fun? あなたはどんな音楽が好きですか?(sortは初めて見ました)お気に入りのアーティストは誰ですか? ここからがわかりません。・・・・・仕事は何をしていますか?楽しい?? 教えてくださいお願いします

• 他人に貶められ馬鹿にされ蔑まれた場合の自己評価(エ

他人に貶められ馬鹿にされ蔑まれた場合の自己評価(エフカシィー)と自信・自尊心(セルフェスティーム)の上げ方とは? 罵詈雑言に対しての心理的な対処の仕方とは? 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 What is the way to raise self-evaluation (Efcatie) and confidence / self-esteem (cell festival) in case of being defamed and stupid by others? What is the way of dealing psychologically against abusive words? Social Category All of you As you answered, We'll be expecting you.

• What do you think about a small tra

What do you think about a small trading market of islans in Asia. Such as Taiwan and Japan. They are so afraid of other country, sitll. They are just willing to know good things without any problem. Could you work for them with your hard work forever? If you would like to live with Japanese people. What would you like to do with them? Simlpe answer is fine to me...

• 転職とは他人よりも社会に与える価値が多い能力でお金

転職とは他人よりも社会に与える価値が多い能力でお金になるものを指すのだろうか? 皆さんの思う転職とは? 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 Does job change refer to what makes money with the ability to give society more value than others? What is your change of job? Social Category All of you As you answered, We'll be expecting you.

• 相手の仕事を効く場合

相手の仕事を効く場合 What do you'r job? What do you do?とか決まり文句 がありますが,昨日私がWho do you work for?と言ったら 周りの人に笑われました、でもそんな言い方があったような 記憶があるのですが正しい言い方を教えて下さい。

• この英文を和訳して頂けますか?

imagine having the confidence of everybody around you for what it is you are about to do. 「a thousand paths to confidence」という本の一節ですが、what 以下が うまく訳せません。what you are about to do.であれば「あなたがしようとしていること」になると思うのですが、 間にある「it is」が何を指すのか、どう訳したらいいのかが今ひとつ理解できないのです。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

Tell me what you like and I’ll tell you what you are. What is food to one man is bitter poison to others. Taste is the enemy of creativity. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• 仕事とお金稼ぎはそれぞれ個別に分けて考えた方が上手

仕事とお金稼ぎはそれぞれ個別に分けて考えた方が上手くいくものだろうか? 哲学カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 Is it better for you to separately divide work and money earning separately? Philosophy Category All of you As you answered, We'll be expecting you.