How can I trust a fair trial as one of the Defendants?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I worry about getting a fair trial because you are one of the Defendants. It’s logical to assume that you will be bias and act dishonestly. How can you assure me that you won’t?
  • How do I know that you won’t act bias and dishonest as one of the Defendants? I'm concerned about receiving a fair trial.
  • Is there any way for me to trust that you won't be bias and act dishonestly as one of the Defendants in ensuring a fair trial?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳 How do I know that...

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします I worry about getting a fair trial because you are one of the Defendants. It’s logical to assume that you will be bias and act dishonestly. How can you assure me that you won’t? それか (How do I know that you won’t?) あなたが被告の一人なので、公正な裁判を受けられるかどうか心配している。あなたが偏見を持って不誠実に行動すると仮定するのは理にかなっている。不誠実に行動しないなんてことは、どうすれば分かるの?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.1

>I worry about getting a fair trial because you are one of the Defendants. It’s logical to assume that you will be bias and act dishonestly. How can you assure me that you won’t?  *It’s logical:「(仮定するのは)理にかなっている」→「(推測されるのも)無理からぬことである」。 **How can you assure me that you won’t?:「不誠実に行動しないなんてことは、どうすれば分かるの?」→「あなたは、不誠実に行動しないことをいかにして保証できますか?」 ⇒あなたが被告の一人なので、私は公正な裁判を受けられるかどうか心配している。あなたが偏見を持って不誠実に行動すると推測されるのも無理からぬことである。あなたは、不誠実に行動しないことをいかにして保証できますか? ☆(How do I know that you won’t?)よりも**の方がいいと思います。

happy0240
質問者

お礼

Good morning :o) This is perfect!!! Thanks a lot!

関連するQ&A

• How could I do that?の応用?

How could I do that?は一人称ですよね。 これを「彼がどうそれをやったらいいか(という事を)あなたに聞きたいそうです。」と言う文章が必要なんですが、これって通じますか? He wants you to tell him how could he do that・・・ ちょっと至急です。

• Is it possible.../That is how...の意味を教えてください

Is it possible that you're wrong? Is it possible that he cares about you? Is it possible that you misunderstood? That is how I do it. That is how to bake a cake. That is how I like it. 複数を翻訳機にかけてみましたがなかなか奇妙な文章に仕上がってしまってお手上げですorz 二つのニュアンスをごく簡単にでも結構なので、どなたかよろしくお願いしますorz

• how it is that

I’m curious, if both your husband and his friend are experienced collectors, how it is that you’re so sure the amount he’s being offered isn’t reflective of the collection’s worth? http://www.slate.com/articles/life/dear_prudence/2017/02/dear_prudence_i_m_37_but_want_to_delay_sex_while_dating.html?via=rubric_recirc_recent how it is thatの訳し方を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いいたします!

I still have many things to finish at work. But everything goes very quickly and smoothly because I know when all that work is finished ... we can enjoy a short break. so that when you arrive and for some strange reason we can't find each other so that at least you can reach me. how can I not find the prettiest girl in the airport!!! Would it be possible for you to give me your mobile phone number? I think I might call you once ... just to check if you answer with "moshi moshi" ... so cute ... Don't worry I won't do that. If there something you need me to get for you, please let me know ok?

• 文法の質問-「to live the best I know how ???」

ある本でこんな文が出てきました。場面は、死んだ友人に主人公が語りかける所です。 「Unlike you, I've chosen to live - and to live the best I know how.」 「君と違って、私は生きることにしたんだよ。しかも、精一杯、生きることにしたんだよ。」 みたいな感じだと思うのですが、to live the best I know how の部分が「文法的」によく分かりません。まず、That is all I know.(それが、私の知ってるすべてだ。) では、Iの前に関係代名詞が省略されていて、know の目的語が all の関係になっております。これと同じと考えると、質問の文では、how がいらない様に思われるのです。[I know how] が the best に掛かっていく、修飾するのであれば、I know で良いのではないかと。 また、この how が、how to live を置き換えたものであれば、how to と、to を残さないといけないと思うのですが( If you want to, you can stay here. to は to stay here をあらわす)。I know how to live だと、the best に掛かっていく事が出来ると思います。 いたらない説明ですが、お力を貸してください。よろしくお願いします。

• how

howの解釈の仕方を教えていただけないでしょうか? But, I've been thinking about how the interns are all from out of town and won't be familiar with the area.

• I doing ok know that I have here from you.

このようなメッセージをもらったのですが、ネット上で知り合った人にhow are you doing?といれたらI doing ok know that I have here from you. What have you been doing lately for fun and all? この訳を知りたいのですが、 私はいOKだよ。・・・・?あれから何してたたのしいこと? みたいな訳でいいのでしょうか? でも私はこの人と初めてメールをしてるのですが・・・おしえてください。

• Besides that how are you? の意味

外国人の友達(男性)とメールのやりとりをしています。 共通の行きつけのバーがあるので、次にいつそこに行く?という話を していて、いつも仕事が何時に終わるのか聞かれたので 「忙しいときは遅くなるけど、事前に言っておけば8時前には終われる」 というような内容を返しました。 それに対する返信が 「OK, I will let you know when I'm going there. Besides that how are you?」 この「Besides that how are you?」の意味が分からず 辞書や翻訳ツールも使ってみましたがどれもピンときませんでした。 どんな意味なのでしょうか?

• I regret that--

教えてください。 入試問題です。 正しいものを選びなさい。答えは1つとは限りません。 I ( ) that John didn't do it,did he? a.believe b.regret c.suppose 答えは aとcになっています。 bも正しいと思って、辞書で調べました。 辞書の例文 I regret that I told you. I regret that I can't attend the ceremony. I regret that you are obliged to sell your house to pay the money you owe me. などがあるので、正しいと考えています。 なぜbは正しくないのですか。文の意味で判断するの ですか。 解説お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **Here, if you were to say "samples" I would assume you found a sample resource online and used that. If you said "sampling" I would assume you went out and recorded stuff yourself to sample.