• ベストアンサー

添削してください

noname#232424の回答

noname#232424
noname#232424
回答No.3

たぶん,ローレライ Lorelei のような曲についてでしょう。英語版Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorelei の記述, ーーーーーーーーーーーーーー引用 In 1824, Heinrich Heine seized on and adapted Brentano's theme in one of his most famous poems, "Die Lorelei". It describes the eponymous female as a sort of siren who, sitting on the cliff above the Rhine and combing her golden hair, unwittingly distracted shipmen with her beauty and song, causing them to crash on the rocks. In 1837 Heine's lyrics were set to music by Friedrich Silcher in the art song "Lorelei" that became well known in German-speaking lands. A setting by Franz Liszt was also favored and dozens of other musicians have set the poem to music.(中略)German composer Clara Schumann composed another version of Heine's poem in 1843. ーーーーーーーーーーーーーー などが,参考になるんじゃないですか。関連する英語文献をさがして,表現をパクる(剽窃ではなく英作文のお手本とする)。

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 ベストアンサーを決めたのちに、回答していただいたことに気付き… おそらくほぼ同時、もしくは私がページを開いて回答を読んでいる間に回答していただいたのだと思います。 Wikipedia の内容も参考にさせていただきます。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします。

Goethe wrote the poem in 1770, and it believes that this poem was addressed to Lotte Frederica Lissetten who is a friend with Goethe's sister to farewell her. It is an example that Goethe wrote in early years and not too complicated verse. 「ゲーテは1770年にその詩を書かれ、この詩はゲーテがゲーテの姉妹との友だちであるLotte Frederica Lissettenに別れを告げるために書かれた信じられています。これはゲーテが初期に書いた例であり、あまり複雑な詩ではありません。」 *はじめの文の構成なのですが「この詩はLotte Frederica Lissetten宛に書かれた、別れを告げるために」という風にしています。 addressed to=~宛に としています。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

Reichardt's most successful field as a composer is sphore lied that has simplicity melody serve as a model for a folk song. The lied is easy to sing for everyone, and it has simple accompaniments which composed in a way that gave the greatest importance to poetry. 「ライヒャルトが作曲家として最も成功した分野は、民謡を手本とした素朴な旋律を持つSphore liedであったことである。そのLiedは、誰にでも容易に歌えることであり、なおかつ詩を最も重要視する方法で作曲された単純な伴奏を持っていることである。」 *こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします。

To compose a Lied was the naturalness and ease itself for Reichardt. 「リードを作曲することはライヒャルトにってごく自然なことであり安らぎそのものでした。」 This is a simple song in Volkston idiom, and this poem was written by Goethe. 「これはVolkston idiomのシンプルな歌で、詩はゲーテによってかかれました。」 こちらの英文を添削してほしいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします。

In the idea of the relationship between lyrics and music is Reichardt and Schubert were different. At that time which they were active to compose, Reichardt's music was widely known and it also enjoyed it. 「詩と音楽の関係につ いての考え方において,ライヒャルトとシューベルトは異なって いた。彼らが作曲活動していた時期においては,ライヒャルト の音楽は広く知られ,親しまれでさえいた。 」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

The reason that it is rare to hear the name of Reichart is the fame of Schubert who appeared like a replacement for him is so high and concealed some composers exist in the same time such as XX and XX including Reichart. 「ライヒャルトの名を聞くことがまれになったのは,彼と交替するかのように登場したシューベルトの名声があまりにも高く,ライヒャルトを含むXXやXXなど同時代の歌曲作曲者たちの存在を覆い隠してしまっているからである。」 *「存在を隠す」という表現がこれであっているのか自信がありません。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください

日本語⇨ 「ローレライ」はライン川の川幅が最も狭くなる所にある岩山です。古来、川の流れが速く、岩礁による遭難が多かったことや、こだまが岩に響く環境から、ここに住む妖精がいるとの伝説がありました。 英語⇨ "Lorelei" is a rocky mountain where the river width of the Rhine is the narrowest. Since ancient times, it has legend to the fairy living there because the flow of the river is fast and many ships was in distressed by reefs, and the echoing he rocks environment. こちらの英文を添削してほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• QA92

QA92 Date of the Hesiodic Poems There is no doubt that the "Works and Days" is the oldest, as it is the most original, of the Hesiodic poems. It seems to be distinctly earlier than the "Theogony", which refers to it, apparently, as a poem already renowned. 試し訳 <ヘシオドス風(叙事)詩の時代> 『仕事と日々』が一番古いことは間違いなく、ヘシオドスの(叙事)詩の中でも一番独創的である。 どうやら、詩は既に有名になっていたので、これ(W.D.)は明らかに『神統記』より早いと思われ、神統記がこれ(W.D.)を参照したと思われる。 質問 (1)as a poem already renownedについて    A poemはthe poemではない。    Hesiodic school(QA86)の話からも、詩一般の意味と思われる。    これは正しいでしょうか。 (2)which refers to itについて   Whichは"Theogony"、itは"Works and Days"で正しいでしょうか。 (3). It seems to ……について It seems to be A, C, as B.とすると、 訳準は‘Bなので、AでありCと思われる‘と考えた。 一種の倒置なのですが、正しいでしょうか。 また、‘it seems’の‘it’は仮主語と考えました。

• 添削してください。

「この状況から、モモエがヒミコ以外の人のために何かをしたいとは思っていないことが分かる。」 From this situation, I can see that Momoe does not want to do anything for people other than Himoko. 「原作をもとに監督自身が脚本を書き映像化している。彼は原作の設定を変えたり、原作にはない登場人物を登場させたり、エピソードを加えたりしているのだ。そうすることで、原作の物語や世界観をもっと深めようとしているのだろう。」 Based on the original, the director himself wrote a script and was made into a movie. He changes the setting of the original, makes a person who does not appear in the original, or adds an episode which is not in it. By doing so, he is trying to deepen the story of the original and the world view. これらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文についての質問(翻訳お願いします)

To begin at the beginning, XX's melodies are exactly in accordance with what Goethe and his contemporaries believed proper Poets and composers alike in this happy era expected the setting to extend the lyric values of the poem itself into the more abstract sphere of music, to provide a modest embellishment to a poem which did not cease to be the center on interest. 英文がかなり長いのですが… ここで言われていることはつまり「XXのメロディーはゲーテ、同年代の詩人と作家が、詩は歌詞として価値があり、それが抽象席な音楽の分野へと広がっていくと予想した。それは人々の好奇心の中心にならなかった詩に、ささやかな装飾音をつけた。」 と、いうことでしょうか? (自分で理解できるようにだいぶ日本語を変えているので、もしかしたら全然違う意味になっているかもしれません…。) あっているかの確認、また違う場合どのような意味なのかわかりやすく教えて欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

It is okay about the late reply... I don't usually use tge phone by the way... if youvhave facebook it would be awesome or whatsapp :$ Thank you so much for helping me. I will study this hardly to get it <3 <3 Does it work if I want to say "I will sing for you to feel happy"? Or "I wrote and a letter to her, but she hated it" I wrote and sent* Well I will find text books in hiragana and read carefully the sentences and how it works. But tell me... how have you been? 長文ですが、よろしくお願い致します。