• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

和訳をよろしくお願いします

Yes, all couples fight. But when healthy couples fight, they don't part for three days of silence and sleeping separately. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/askamy/s-2052883 they don't part for three days of silence and sleeping separatelyの和訳をよろしくお願いします

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数56
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率81% (8154/10060)

補足して再送いたします。 >they don't part for three days of silence and sleeping separatelyの和訳を ⇒「彼ら(ケンカした健康な夫婦)は、口もきかず別々に寝るなんて(そのままの状態は)3日ともちません」。つまり、「3日と分かれたままではいません。すぐにまたいちゃつきます」というほどのニュアンスでしょう。 この中のpartは、https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=part の、 【自動】 1〔人や物が〕分かれる、別の場所に行く、 3〔人間関係が〕終わる、壊れる、 4〔意見などが〕合わない、一致しない あたり(特に1)に近い意味と考えられます。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率81% (8154/10060)

>they don't part for three days of silence and sleeping separatelyの和訳を ⇒彼ら(ケンカした健康な夫婦)は、口もきかず別々に寝るなんて3日ともちません。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

I have been busy helping out my family my brother has been gone for the last three days and I spent a part of the day today looking for him です。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします

Message body sleep apnea prevents you from getting a good night's sleep. many people wake up tired even after they believe they have had a full night's sleep, and end up dragging themselves all through the next day. sleep apnea not only reduces sleep quality, but it makes people feel tired during the day. you must try to recognize why you aren' sleeping soundly; sleep apnea may be one possible reason why. sleep apnea affects the way you breathe when you're sleeping. you may not even know the problem. in untreated sleep apnea, breathing stops for 10 to 20 seconds, and this occurs many times during the night. when a person stops breathing, oxygen levels in the blood decrease. whenever the person runs out of enough air to breathe, the brain sends alerting signals to raise the level of stress hormones, and tells the heart to work harder. this is often compared to racing a car engine that has been running for long periods of time. because of sleep apnea, the heart becomes ovewoed, and that can cause a heart attack. the more severe the sleep apnea, the Greater the chance of a heart attack.

• 英語の長文の和訳をお願いします。

(A)~(C) アall イanother ウnobody エothers オsome (D),(E) アenough イgood ウtroubled エwell が入ります。自分で訳した訳に自信がありませんでした。 設問もあわせて、極端な意訳をあまりしないでお願いします。 スペルには十分注意したつもりですが、もし間違っていたらすみません。    Sleep is a natural process, and although a lot has been written about the subject, it is still surrounded by mystery. It is used by(A)as an escape from the world, and regarded by(B)as a irritating waste of time; but(C)can do without sleep completely.  Our night´s sleep does not just consist of a steady phase of gradually deepening sleep. It alternates between two stages: non-dreaming or ordinary sleep, and REM(rapid eye movement)or dreaming sleep.  As soon as we fall asleep we go straight into non-dreaming sleep for an hour or so, then into REM sleep for about 15 minutes, then back into non dreaming sleep. It alternates in this way for the rest of the night, with non-dreaming sleep tending to last longer at the beginning of the night. On-dreaming sleep occupies about three-quarters of our night´s sleep, about a quarter of it deep and the rest fairly light.  It is widely believed that sleep repairs the body and makes good the damage caused by being awake. But its main function is to refresh the brain. Experts believe that probably only about two-thirds of our sleep is necessary for repairing and refreshing the brain, with the most valuable sleep coming in the first few hours of the non- dreaming period: the last few hours of sleep are not so essential. The brain can manage quite well with reduced sleep as long as it is uninterrupted sleep.  The quality of sleep is important. A study conducted in the USA looked at short sleepers, who slept for 5.5 hours on average, and long sleepers, who had 8.5 hours or more. It was discovered after a variety of tests that the long sleepers were poor sleepers, had twice as much REM sleep as the short sleepers, appeared to sleep longer to make up for poor sleep, and did not wake up in the morning refreshed. Similarly, people who sleep deeply are not necessarily getting a better quality of sleep than shallow sleepers. Deep sleepers can feel tired the following days, so six hours of(D)sleep is worth more than eight hours of(E)sleep. 以上です。

• 和訳

和訳例をお願いします。  In many cases, production in an industrial plant tends to be low on Monday. By Tuesday or Wednesday, workers seem to be “warmed up.” Productions is at its highest for the week. One possibility is that Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights may be spent in long and tiring entertainment. The resulting loss of sleep shows up in lower production on Monday.  Various tests indicate that loss of sleep is followed by poorer performance. It is true that very motivated people can do surprisingly well after long periods of staying awake. But they are able to do so only ady using up a great amount of energy.  People can lose sleep in two ways. They may go without any sleep for a long period. Or, they may sleep much less than usual for a period of several nights. In nne dxperiment, first of all, subjects were kept awake continuously for 72 hours. They were under medical care during this dangerous experiment. Even so, some fainted at the end. In another part of the experiment, the same subjects reduced the amount of their sleep from about 8 hours to about 5 hours a night for five nights. In  both cases, the subjects were given tests before and after the periods of no sleep or reduced sleep. Intelligence-test scores dropped only 24.5 percent following a period of 72 hours without sleep. However, the scores dropped only 14.9 percent following five nights with only 5 hour's sleep each night.  How much the individual swayed forward and backward when trying to stand still was also measured. After 72 hours without sleep, there was a 51.8 percent loss in control of bodily swaying. After five nights of 5 hours' sleep each, there was a loss of only 6.1 percent.  The amount of sleep a person needs varies with age. It also varies from individual to individual. But suppose it is absolutely impossible to get normal amounts of sleep. Studies have shown that it is better to take a number of short naps than to use all available sleeping time in one period. Other studies have found that performance drops in the early afternoon. One way of improving performance is to take a nap about halfway through the waking period. 以上です。

• 和訳 困っています><

SOCIAL LABELLING Dyson(1980) interviewed a large number of people about their experiences of retirement, and challenged the idea that people see it as a fair exchange. Dyson's respondents saw it as fair for old people in general, but not in their own personal cases. They felt that, for the most part, sosiety had thrown them on the junk heap too early, when they were still perfectly capable of making an active and useful contribution to society. But they did think it was probably fair for other old people, and for old people in general. Dyson's research gave some interesting hints about the emergence of a new perspective on ageing, which developed during the 1980s. This view sees the lower visibility of older people in society as a product of old people are very strong-even though most of us are personally acquainted with individuals who don't fit those stereotypes at all. But it is very difficult for an individual to berak through the social stereotyping and be regarded as an intelligent person with something useful to contribute, because too often they are seen as someone who is old, and therefore useless. Or they think this is how they will be seen, and so they don't bother trying.

• 和訳していただきたい

・I don't think I can meet you at six tomorrow night because we have a lot of extra work this month. extra work は余分な仕事でいいのでしょうか? ・Both the winner and the loser of the latest election deserve praise for showing that they are both exellent and reliable politicians. for showingあたりが・・・ ・He wasn't much use, and none of the other staff is either. 全体的に・・・ ・I'd say that twenty dollar is too much for the necktie. I'd sayがわからないんです。 4文ですがお願いします。

• 和訳・文法が分かりません。

On the ordering kit, they have part of it ready and in stock and they are making up new samples for the base ring . wigを海外から購入しているのですが、 上記に和訳が分かりません。 特に、in stock の部分の文法が分からなく訳せません。

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします。処方追加

1Could you add ten days worth of sleeping pills, besides the 20days worth that you usually prescribed? (days or day’s worth of~) 2On top of 20day’s worth of sleeping pills that you usually prescribed,I’d like to have 10day’worth of extra sleeping pills? 3Could you add extra 10days worth of sleeping pills to 20 day’s worth that I’ve been prescribed regularly/ usually? A sleeping pills、3のto 後に冠詞theはいらないのでしょうか?というのもいつも処方してもらう薬なら相手(医師、薬剤師等)が理解しているならつけた方が良いのかと考えています。 B 1及び2のprescribedはprescribeですよね? C 最後にI'd like to have 30days worth of sleeping pills named Zolpidem prescribed? とhave~過去分詞使役は意味を成しているでしょうか?forを利用してI'd like to have sleeping pills named Zolpidem for 30 days prescribed?できますでしょうか? そして最後に「二種類の睡眠薬を処方して欲し。一つはAもう一つはBです」は、 D I'd like to have 30days worth of two type/kind of sleeping pills(prescribed) .One is A the other is B. E I'd like to have two type/kind of sleeping pills for 30 days prescribed .One is A the other is B.と表せますでしょうか? 以前頂いた回答を見直している時にふと疑問になり再度お尋ねします。宜しくお願いします。

• one is A otherについてお尋ねします。

1I'd like to have 30days worth of two types/kinds of sleeping pills(prescribed) .~ 2 I'd like to have two types/kinds of sleeping pills for 30 days prescribed .~ ~以降なのですがone is A and the other is Bと表す場合、両者複数形(ones are A and the the others are B )と表すべきなのでしょうか? また、他の表現があれば宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いいたします。処方

翻訳お願いいたします。 「追加でいつも通り20日分処方されてる薬【睡眠薬】に6日分追加してもらえますか」 1Could you add a pill/ tablet for 6 days to this sleeping pill prescribed for 20days. 2 I'd like you to prescribe an extra sleeping pill/ a tablet for 6days 「with」 this/ the sleeping pill prescribed for 20 days. 3 I 'd like to have a sleeping pill for 6days perscribed「 with」 this sleeping pill /one as usual.. 英文にしてみたのですが、「前置詞」や、thisではなくthsseになるのか,そしてsleeping pillsになるのか?(処方されている薬は一種類だが20日分なら20錠なので)、また他の表現があれば教えていただけますでしょうか。