• ベストアンサー

和訳をよろしくお願いします

Yes, all couples fight. But when healthy couples fight, they don't part for three days of silence and sleeping separately. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/askamy/s-2052883 they don't part for three days of silence and sleeping separatelyの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4133/5370)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9732/12106)
回答No.2

補足して再送いたします。 >they don't part for three days of silence and sleeping separatelyの和訳を ⇒「彼ら(ケンカした健康な夫婦)は、口もきかず別々に寝るなんて(そのままの状態は)3日ともちません」。つまり、「3日と分かれたままではいません。すぐにまたいちゃつきます」というほどのニュアンスでしょう。 この中のpartは、https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=part の、 【自動】 1〔人や物が〕分かれる、別の場所に行く、 3〔人間関係が〕終わる、壊れる、 4〔意見などが〕合わない、一致しない あたり(特に1)に近い意味と考えられます。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9732/12106)
回答No.1

>they don't part for three days of silence and sleeping separatelyの和訳を ⇒彼ら(ケンカした健康な夫婦)は、口もきかず別々に寝るなんて3日ともちません。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

I have been busy helping out my family my brother has been gone for the last three days and I spent a part of the day today looking for him です。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I DETEST the grating, creaking and dragged-out tonal quality of "vocal fry," as epitomized by the Kardashians' voices. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/askamy/s-2054993 和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。よろしくお願いします(>_<)

和訳お願いします。よろしくお願いします(>_<) Geophytes are an important food source for modern-day hunter-gatherers for several reason. They contain high amounts of carbohydrate;they attain their peak carbohydrate content reliably at certain times of year;and, unlike aboveground fruits, nuts and seeds,they have few predators. あと、arid glacial phasesとは特別な言い方(湿気がなく非常に寒い時期?以外に)はありますか?

• よろしくお願いします

My mother is a priority for me and I visit her almost every day. I participate in activities and volunteer at the nursing facility so as to be a part of her life. I do her laundry and bring her anything she needs. I hold her power of attorney, as well. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/askamy/s-2050527-p2 hold her power of attorneyとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

Advertisers ask psychologists for advice. These experts tell adver-tisers about the concepts of fear and self-image. They also inform them of new studies on colors and words. Psychologists have found that certain colors on the packages of a product will cause people to choose that product. Also, certain words attract our attention. For example, the words "new," "improved," "natural," and "bigger size" are very popular and seem to draw our eyes toward the package. Many people believe that advertising does not affect them. They feel that they have freedom of choice, and they like to think they make wise choices. Unfortunately, they probably don't realize the powerful effect of advertising. Do you believe that ads don't influence your choice of products? Just look at the brands in your house. お願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

Sarcasm is the lowest form of retort. Don't stoop to a response. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/askamy/s-2050527-p3 Don't stoop to a responseはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳 困っています><

SOCIAL LABELLING Dyson(1980) interviewed a large number of people about their experiences of retirement, and challenged the idea that people see it as a fair exchange. Dyson's respondents saw it as fair for old people in general, but not in their own personal cases. They felt that, for the most part, sosiety had thrown them on the junk heap too early, when they were still perfectly capable of making an active and useful contribution to society. But they did think it was probably fair for other old people, and for old people in general. Dyson's research gave some interesting hints about the emergence of a new perspective on ageing, which developed during the 1980s. This view sees the lower visibility of older people in society as a product of old people are very strong-even though most of us are personally acquainted with individuals who don't fit those stereotypes at all. But it is very difficult for an individual to berak through the social stereotyping and be regarded as an intelligent person with something useful to contribute, because too often they are seen as someone who is old, and therefore useless. Or they think this is how they will be seen, and so they don't bother trying.

• 和訳・文法が分かりません。

On the ordering kit, they have part of it ready and in stock and they are making up new samples for the base ring . wigを海外から購入しているのですが、 上記に和訳が分かりません。 特に、in stock の部分の文法が分からなく訳せません。

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Gone foe the most part are the days when parents decreed and children bowed meekly. More often now, parents (and aunts, uncles, grandparents, family friend and neighbors)consult extensively with the bride-to-be or groom-to-be and find out what they would like in a partner. Then keeping in mind their offspring's interests, temperament and family background, they send out feelers into the community. In Indian communities all over the world, once they locate likely prospects, they create a venue (often a party at a common friend's home )for the young people to meet informally. If the "couple" like each other, they are encouraged to meet again, so that they may get to know each other. The final decision - to marry or to look further - is theirs to make.  Friends, who have been brought up on a diet of Hollywood movies where couples go off starry-eyed into the sunset, are still suspicious. "But how can you stand to marry someone you don't love?" they ask. "How can you be happy together?"

• 英語の文章と和訳があります。和訳は適切ですか?

They stay in their rooms all day long and then at night they sometimes emerge and head to a convenience store to buy snacks. Others stay indoors for years without stepping outside. They refuse to go to school or work, while sleeping through the day. No one is allowed into their rooms. They seldom communicate with friends or faimily members; instead, they spend most of their time in front of a screen or reading manga in their room, often in their parent's home. Sometimes they are even violent. Most of them are young males.They are the hikikomori, or recluses, and there may be as many as one million of them in Japan. 和訳 彼らは一日中自分の部屋にいて、夜に時々部屋を抜け出してスナック類を買いにコンビニエンスストアに向かいます。何年も家の中にいて外で出ない者もいます。彼らは学校や仕事に行くことを拒否して昼間ずっと寝ています。誰も部屋に入ることは許されません。滅多に友達や家族とのコミュニケーションは取りません。代わりに、その多くは実家暮らしですが、自分の部屋でテレビなどの画面を見たり漫画を読んだりしながらほとんどの時間を過ごします。時折彼らは暴力をふるうことさえします。その多くは若い男性です。彼らはいわゆる引きこもりであり、そういう人は日本に100万人ぐらいはいるかもしれません。