• ベストアンサー

run away

My 18-year-old granddaughter ran away twice last year. She's now living with her boyfriend and refuses to have any contact with her dad. ran awayは「家出した」でしょうか「駆け落ちした」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4114/5348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ran awayは「家出した」でしょうか「駆け落ちした」でしょうか?  「家出した」でしょう、「駆け落ちした」には普通 elope (下記)をつ買います。   https://ejje.weblio.jp/content/%E9%A7%86%E3%81%91%E8%90%BD%E3%81%A1

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 質問

This 2-Year-Old Can’t Take It When Her Dad Says She Doesn’t Have A BF. Take の意味がわかりません。 ご教示ください。

• 句動詞でのaway,off,outの判断

最近句動詞に嵌まっています。関連する本もいくつか読んだのですが、勉強するにつれて分からなくなる事も多く、実は本の筆者も判っていないのではないかと思うこのごろです。 特に、away,off,out の時の区別がつきにくいのですが、日本語から英語にする際にどの副詞(前置詞)を使うか迷います。 keep away from the fire.火に近づかない。 keep off the grass. 芝生に入らない。 keep out. 立ち入り禁止。 take away my toy. 僕のおもちゃを取っていく。 take off her make-up.化粧を落とす。 take out her contact lenses. コンタクトレンズを外す。 put the dishes away. 皿をかたづける。 put off what you can do today. 出来る事を延ばす。 put your cigarette out. たばこの火を消す。 hoses were carried away by the fiood. 家が洪水で押し流された。 she has carried me away. 彼女は僕を夢中にさせた。 carried off her part.うまく役割を果たした。 carried out the plan without any trouble.無事に計画を実行した。 何となく、違いが分かりそうでわかりません。前置詞・副詞の持っている大まかな意味はあるにしても、例外事項が次々と出てくるので、結局動詞との兼ね合いで一つ一つ覚えていくしかないのでしょうか? アドバイスよろしくお願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

My sister is dying; at the most she may survive until next Christmas. She has a 3-month-old daughter and has been raising her boyfriend’s 6-year-old son. The boyfriend is now in prison for at least the next decade. This little boy has no one but us right now. My parents are elderly, my brothers are unable to take on any of this yet, so it falls to me. it falls to meはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My ex remarried a few years ago to a woman who is 15 years younger than me, has a Ph.D., and is quite wealthy. I basically owe her my life. My boyfriend got arrested, I got pregnant, and our house almost burned down. She provided my children and me an apartment that she owns, paid for a nanny, and helped with getting the house rebuilt. My kids are over at their dad’s most afternoons (including my now 3-year-old, saving me day care fees). I am back on my feet and biting back nasty comments whenever my kids talk about her. biting back nasty commentsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• gaslighter

I recently ran into an old friend I ceased contact with when I found out my then-partner had once cheated on me with her. I was young, there was a huge age difference, and he was a classic gaslighter. She was even younger—and he put all the blame on her. Now I know he probably took advantage of her in the same way he did me. Since our awkward run-in as adults recently, I’ve considered reaching out—mostly to acknowledge what happened and offer to set the facts to rights, if she wants. gaslighterとset the facts to rightsの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 名詞の副詞的用法?

先程質問したばかりの同じ Japan Times 記事の文章で恐縮なのですが、 Karen, a 21 year-old Dutch woman, shares a cell with seven other women her age. の her age は「彼女の(監房を過ごす)時間の間に」という意味での副詞的名詞でしょうか? 連投すみません。

• よろしくお願いします

I have a 1-year-old daughter. On my days off, I like to try to get together with my friend, Stacey, a stay-at-home mom, and her 2-year old daughter and 1-year-old son. About a month ago, I accepted an invitation to her house and took my daughter to play with her children. My daughter had a head-cold—runny nose, occasional cough. I didn’t think it was a big deal since I would still have taken her to day care had it been a day that I was working. had it been a day that I was workingの意味と文法的解説をよろしくお願いします

• singled out

Dear Annie: I have an 88-year-old friend who can't hear and refuses to get tested for a hearing aid. I have talked with her many times about this situation, but she either makes excuses about her hearing problem or gets angry and refuses to discuss the issue. She just smiles and nods when people try to talk to her or tells them she can't understand them. Talking on the phone with her is impossible. And her hearing problem has gotten her into trouble when she's at appointments with doctors, as she sometimes misses what they tell her. The cost is not an issue, because she could easily afford hearing aids, and I have offered to drive her to any appointments. You cannot have a conversation with her, and she is becoming more isolated and distracted in her interactions with others. I am losing patience with her. Help! -- Frustrated Friend Dear Frustrated Friend: Denial can be a dangerous coping mechanism, but it's a coping mechanism nonetheless -- so your friend will cling to it until she's ready to let go. Continue encouraging her to get her hearing tested, and even suggest getting your own hearing checked at the same time. If she were to feel less singled out, she might feel less defensive and more open to the idea. If she were to feel less singled outの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

Our 16-year-old, recently licensed daughter was pulled over today for doing 32 in a 20-mph school zone. She has to enter a four-lane road with heavy traffic and obstructed visibility just below the crest of a hill. She accelerated too fast and was immediately stopped by a cop who had set up a speed trap for people speeding down the hill (one of the reasons she has anxiety about pulling out into traffic to begin with). She is not a scofflaw and was very upset by the interaction. Her stepmother (my wife), wants to take the car away for three weeks and make her pay any increase in insurance rates that accrue due to this incident, along with any fines (she doesn't have a job yet). pulling out into traffic とtake the car awayの意味を教えてください。あと、upset by the interactionは「交流に怒った」?どういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。

She never looked at him. How could she not see him? He ran through a group of boys, and he fell at her feet. She turned away with her nose in the air. トムソーヤからの一説です。質問は、How could she not see him?の文です。「どうやってみることができなかったのか。」変な訳だと思いますので、解説お願いします。