この歌は荒れ果てた城から世の中の栄枯盛衰を詠んだ詩

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 歌詞の中では、荒れ果てた城の姿から世の中の栄枯盛衰を詠んだ詩と感じられます。
  • 一番の節では盛んな栄える様子、二番の節では衰え枯れ果てる様子、三番の節では今現在の城の様子が表されています。
  • この歌は栄枯盛衰をrise and fallで表現しています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削してください

ある歌の歌詞についてです。 「この歌は荒れ果てた城の姿から世の中の栄枯盛衰を詠んだ詩と感じました。」 I felt this song poetry about the world's rise and fall from the desolated castle. 「一番は盛んな栄える様子。二番は衰え枯れ果てる様子。三番は今現在の城の様子を表しています」 The first verse is the appearance of flourishing. the Second one is decay and withering appearance. The third one is the appearance of desolated castle current situation. >栄枯盛衰をrise and fallで表現しました。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9725/12097)
回答No.1

>「この歌は荒れ果てた城の姿から世の中の栄枯盛衰を詠んだ詩と感じました。」 >I felt this song poetry about the world's rise and fall from the desolated castle. →「荒れ果てた城の姿から」は、from observing a desolated castleとしましょう。(特定の城でも、聞き手にとっては「1つの城」として導入します)。「栄枯盛衰」は、rise and fallでもprosperity and declineでもいいですし、念を入れて、この両方をカッコ付きで併記してもいいと思います。「~を…と感じた」は、I felt~ to be …のようになさることをお勧めします。 ⇒I felt this song to be a poetry about the world's rise and fall (prosperity and decline), from observing a desolated castle. >「一番は盛んな栄える様子。二番は衰え枯れ果てる様子。三番は今現在の城の様子を表しています」 >The first verse is the appearance of flourishing. the Second one is decay and withering appearance. The third one is the appearance of desolated castle current situation. →「(歌詞が)~を描く」make a picture of ~ のような言い方を利用しましょう。「三番は今現在の城の様子を表しています」の部分は、the third (makes a picture) of its current situation, that is, the appearance of the desolated castle「三番は、今現在の状況、すなわち、荒れ果てた城の様子を(表しています)」のようになさることをお勧めします。 ⇒The first verse makes a picture of a castle flourishing; the second, of its withering appearance; and the third, of its current situation, that is, the appearance of the desolated castle.

wxw
質問者

お礼

詳しく説明していただきありがとうございます。 picture~を使うんですね。全く思いつきませんでした! また言葉を追加していただきありがとうございます!よりわかりやすくなりました!! ありがとうございます!!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳のチェック、説明など欲しいです!

ただいま『ハウルの動く城』を読んでいます。 ソフィーがハウルの城に入っていくシーンなのですが、どう訳して良いのかわからず困っています。文法的な説明などもしていただけると嬉しいです。 とりあえず、自分で訳してみたので間違い等を教えてください! 『The door sprang open inwards, still moving away sideways. Sophie, by hobbling furiously, managed to get one foot up on its doorstep. Then she hopped and scrambled and hopped again, while the great black blocks round the door jolted and crunched as the castle gathered speed over the uneven hillside. Sophie did not wonder the castle had a lopsided look. The marvel was that it did not fall apart on the spot.』 『ドアは内側へと開き、静かに横に動いた。 ソフィーはひどくふらつきながらもなんとか片足を持ち上げ階段に乗せた。 そして彼女はとびあがってはよじのぼり、またとびあがるということを繰り返した。 一方、城がでこぼこした丘の斜面の上で速度を増すにつれ、非常に大きな黒いブロックで周囲をおおわれたドアは激しくゆれ、バリバリと音を立てた。 城のみてくれが悪いことにソフィーは驚かなかった。 それよりも今立っている場所が壊れないかどうかの方が驚異だった。』 です。よろしくお願いします。

• 詩的に訳をお願いいたします

Warrior fights and never backs down. Every fall is a new rise I am warrior who will fight. When I fall, I always rise again. And second It can´t rain all the time こちらを直訳ではなく詩的というか…ニュアンスが伝わるように訳しようとすると、どうなりますか? 感性によって差はあるかと思いますが、どうぞ御提案くださいませ。お願いします。

• 添削してください。

明後日、学校で英語でプレゼンしないといけません。 書いた英語が文法的に正しいか添削をお願いします。 THE POPULATION OF ARGENTINA I will tell you about the population of Argentina. There live 40,301,927(forty million, three hundred one thousand, nine hundred twenty-seven) people in Argentina―about forty million people. Considering the population of Japan is about one hundred twenty million, that of Argentina is very small. As you can see, THREE TIMES!! So the rank of Argentina’s population is the 31st, and that of Japan’s is, to my surprise, the 10th. However, the population of Argentina is increasing and its population growth rate is 0.938%. On the other hand, in Japan, as you know, the number of people is decreasing. The rate of Japan is -0.088%. So in 2050 there will be about 51,382,000 people in Argentina, and about 112,198,000 in Japan. では、よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

The music of Western music has two major approach ways; first, is the way to develop from one motive and the idea will big combine together. This is the representative and logically method by seen classical composers in Western. 「西洋音楽には大きく2つのアプローチ方法があります。 まず、一つのモチーフから発展させて構想を大きくしていく方法です。 これは、西洋の古典的な作曲家に見られた代表的かつ論理的な方法です。」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削お願いします。

添削お願いします。 文章の途中なのでわかりにくいかと思いますが・・・ <書きたい文章> もしあることが彼女の思う通りにならなれけば、彼女は攻撃的になってしまいます。 ほかの一人は、一方的にしゃべっています。 また、ほかの子は触られることをとても嫌います。 私はこれらのこどもやその家族と関わる中で、あらためて2つのことを学びました。 ひとつめは、こどもたちは学校生活や普段の生活でたくさんの困難を抱えていることです。 ふたつめは、彼らの親は彼らのたくさんの困難を本当に心配しており、いろいろなことを試しているということです。 If a certain thing doesn't become as she thinks, she would become aggressive. Another one of them talks one- sidely. Another child is very unpleasant in touching. During I relation with these children and the family, I learnt two things again. The first is that children have a lot of troubles in their school life and usual life. The second is that their parents really worry about a lot of their difficulties, and the trial and error is repeated.

• 文章をつくりました。添削していただけませんか?

Tnight I'm going to give a presentation,on my favourite place. 今夜、私は、お気に入りの場所について発表するつもりです。 If you have any questions,feell free to ask me. もし質問があればご自由にどうぞ (1) My favourite place in Japan is Hakodate. It takes for 4 or 5 hour by torain from here. cost is 5320yen. If you go to Hakodatre by bicycle,it will take for very long time. 私の日本の中でお気に入りの場所は函館です。それはここから、電車で、4、5時間かかります。5320円かかります。もし、あなたが自転車で行くなら、とても長い時間がかかるでしょう (2)Hakodate is famous for night view. It's very beautiful! and there is a castle. The name is Goryoukaku. The form like a star.Namely it's a pentagon. It build from 1857 to 1864. Goryoukaku was a magistrate's office. It say Bugyousho in japanese. 函館は夜景で有名です。 とっても綺麗です。 そして、そこには城があります。名前は五稜郭。 形が星ににています。つまり六角形なのです。 その城は1857年から1864年に建てられました。 五稜郭はmagistrate's office(奉行所)でした。それは日本語で、奉行所といいます (3)We go to there, we can do some thing. Forexample,ofcouce we can go sightseeing and can swim very safe see. Because there is a watchman. 私たちがそこへ行くなら、いくつかのことができます。たとえば、もちろん私たちは観光ができるし、安全な海で泳ぐこともできます。 なぜならどこには監視人がいるからです。

• 添削お願いします

The composition that is traditional Japanese instruments and orchestra is not the first challenge by XX. However, the style that before composed by XX was Western music one by performing traditional Japanese instruments. 「邦楽器とオーケストラという編成は、XXが最初に挑戦したわけではありません。 しかし、XXによって作曲される以前のスタイルは、邦楽器で演奏する西洋音楽のスタイルでした。」 *編成をcompositionとし、邦楽器はtraditional japanese instrumentsとしました。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 作文の添削お願いします。

中3です。作文を自分のない知識を絞って訳しました。間違っているところ指摘おねがいします。 I want to cooperate.It is one of the problems of us in the future.A parson who is senior to us speaks with NEET,and visiting the house hard.The worry about the interpersonal relationship is a problem of colliding without fail and it,s thing that should be solved. 原文:どうにか協力してあげられないかと感じます。我々の今後の課題の1つです。私たちより年上の人々が一生懸命NEETと接しているところを見たことがあります。対人関係の悩みは私たちが大人になったら必ずぶつかる問題で、解決していかなければならない事です。

• 英文解釈で困っています

解釈でわからないところがあります。 この解釈であっているかどうか確認したいので どうかよろしくお願いします。 ※これは、古代の話です。 最終的に立派な城を建てたのですが、 最初は設計ミスで土台が弱くて崩れたりします。 崩れた時に、設計の方向を変え、結局うまくいきました。 It took long years of trial and error-and one disaster for them to evolve from building simple mud constructions to the castle. 私の訳)長い間試行錯誤を重ねた。     また、ある災難が、簡素な泥の建造物から、     立派な城への発展に繋がった。      どうぞよろしくお願いします。     

• 添削してください

This story seems to be complicated at first sight because it told from the perspective of multiple characters, but it is simple. Still, it pierces the deep psyche of human beings. この物語は一見複雑なように思えるが、ストーリーは童話のように至ってシンプルである。それでいて人間の深層心理を突いている。 The director can not end the story that human distrust no one can believe it, he put another story and end of it that humanity. 監督は誰もそれを信じることができないという人間の不信感を終わらせることはせず、彼は別の話を付け足しヒューマニティーな終わり方にした。 Ballroom dance is not dancing alone. 社交ダンスというのは、相手がいてこそ初めて成立するものだ。(一人では踊れない) No matter how technically superior one is, try not to synchronize the other person body and mind with opponent, it will never dancing a good dance. 1人がどんなに技術的に優れていようが、相手と心身を同調させるように努めなければ、決して上手いダンスは作り上げられない。 こちらの英文を添削してください。 よろしくお願いします。