• 締切済み

詩的に訳をお願いいたします

Warrior fights and never backs down. Every fall is a new rise I am warrior who will fight. When I fall, I always rise again. And second It can´t rain all the time こちらを直訳ではなく詩的というか…ニュアンスが伝わるように訳しようとすると、どうなりますか? 感性によって差はあるかと思いますが、どうぞ御提案くださいませ。お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.3

戦人(いくさびと)背を向けるなし 倒るるは起き上がるがため 我戦人にして、倒るるは 常に起き上がるためと心得たり さらに語らしめよ 雨の止まずして降るはなし

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9705/12071)
回答No.2

勇士とは、永久(とわ)のつわもの 砂を噛んでは、立ち上がる 我もまた勇士 砂を噛んでは、また立ち上がる さらになお 雨の日ばかりが、打ち続くはずはない

回答No.1

戦士は戦うために生まれ,後ろは見せない.終わりは始まり 私は戦うために生まれた.戦いの終わりは,次の始まり 降る雨に同じ 同じ雨粒なし 止まぬ雨なし 

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳お願いします

I hate the telephone. I rarely use it. Japanese people are always making telephone calls , and would never dream

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

I always feel like I’m a little kid pretending to be an adult. I’m trying on my mom’s dress shoes, and they are so oversized that I am tripping every time I try to take a step. I am tripping every time I try to take a stepの訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英文訳お願いします。

先日私から別れを切り出したのですが、彼からの返事を訳して欲しいです。 hi, I never want to hurt you its just hard for me. I will always have a place for you and hope that you do not hate me よろしくお願いします。

• Everyについて教えてください

下記の文章について教えて下さい。 Every town has a used bookstore. この文章についている"Every"は何を意味していますか? 直訳すると、あらゆる町には古本屋さんがある。となりますか? しかし、この後の文章で、The store is always smoll,dark and old.とあり、特定の古本屋さんの ことが書かれています。 そうすると、上に直訳した文章と繋がらなくなります。Everyとは他の意味もあるのでしょうか。 辞書で調べても該当しそうな項目が見当たりませんでした。 それからもう一つ、The store is always smoll,dark and old.もついてですが、 その店は、いつも小さくて暗くてそして古い。 いつも小さいは変ですよね。 どなたか回答を宜しくお願いいたします。

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

My incredible husband of two years has a 4-year-old daughter with his ex-wife. I have actively helped raise "Christie" since she was barely a year. We haven't communicated with the mother since the time we took her to court for refusing visitation, but my husband and I have always provided for Christie in every way possible, above and beyond the court-ordered child support. We haven't communicated with the mother since the time we took her to court for refusing visitation, but my husband and I have always provided for Christie in every way possible, above and beyond the court-ordered child support.の訳をよろしくお願いします

• 訳をお願いします。

I'm just surging with anger right now. I can't help it. I think what he did is wrong. why could't he just once give in and not be so controlling. It helps to write these feelings down. I can't talk to him. He overpowers me with his words in no time.then there's the fact that I cant' put what I'm trying to say in the right way. What I want to say never comes out the way I envision it in my head. why is that? I wonder If I could have prevented the fight by going out there myself, then again maybe he would have told me the same things. If I told him any of my feelings he would immediately tell me "the angels are controlling you."I need him to give me the freedom to talk to him, but right now that's not going to happen. So I will only let these feelings flow through me and out this pencil. It's weird, but I already feel the tension leaving me and soon I will only be left with the memory of this night to think about and analyze, rethink, and come to a conclusion about what to do. Maybe the tension is leaving me because I'm no longer around him; I'm out here in my own space. I love my tent! It's my own space to do with as I wish. As soon as I see him again, all I want to do is tell him how wrong he was to do that. But he will never take responsibility for what he does. It''always someone else's fault,the angels now mostly. If I confronted him, he would jut think I'm being controlled to say these things by the angels and that would get me nowhere. 上の英文の訳をお願いします。文の中で、下の文ところがよくわかりませんでした。ご助力をお願いします。 ◎I can't help it ◎I wonder If I could have prevented the fight by going out there myself ◎and out this pencil ◎I'm out here in my own space. ◎how wrong he was to do that ◎that would get me nowhere.

• どなたか英訳をお願いします

洋楽の一部なんですがどなかた訳していただけませんか? Now you see I never thought this day would come, When I fall so hard for that special one, You complete me, your a neccessity, And every color of yours is complementary. お願いします。

• 英文の訳

自分でやってみましたが納得がいくほどうまく出来ないので、訳お願いします。 The evening lights,coloring the nights busy avenues,down the street brings back memories of you, Now I am watching,as lovers pass me by,finding your shadows,in the views of my eyes In the fall of the cold Hold on to all that we had remembering and love me again I'm so depressed living,a quiet life now, There is no one here,in which to hold hands,or protect me from the cold Feeling like this loneliness will tear me apart I am waitng and looking for you voice To get me out of the dark Snowflakes fall like the tears that running down my face Being in the silence of the night Fall into my arms and I'll hold you so tight My kiss will guide our missing hearts and tell me you'll love again

• 詞が把握出来なくて困っています。英語の得意な方、英詞の翻訳

詞が把握出来なくて困っています。英語の得意な方、英詞の翻訳 お願いいたします。 Oh They tell me That in to each life Some rain has sure gatta fall They tell me He that every body Has sure nuff cried some time It know if some rain If some rain has gat fall Oh every body And I've had enough rain in my life And I'm sure glad like that I've got a little love around me To keep the rain off mine And I believe this And I believe because On the other night Tell lay sleeping I keep I held you I held you in my arms But when I woke up And found out I was mistaken You know that I,hung my Hung my he head and cried You are my sunshin You sure make me happy baby Oh when the sky'a are agray And you'll never know How much I need you I don't wont to take my sunshine You told me once you did that you really love me And no one else could ever come between But now you're thinking about leaving me For another Leaving if you do you know you're gonna shatter Everyone my dream Becouse baby! you're my sunshain You sure make me good and happy Oh when the sky's are agrey And you never know how much I need you I don't wan't to take my Baby don't take my You promise me that you never leave me You are gona might good light Don't never take it away

• 日本語訳

日本語訳をおねがいします。どうしても変な訳になってしまうのです。 He went over to her house only to find she was out. I got up and left never to talk to him again.