• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:多いですがお願いします)

37歳で入社した会社での挫折感と苦悩

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 37歳で入社した会社での挫折感と苦悩について、要約すると次のようになります。私は有名なブランドの会社に入社し、製品の素晴らしさとビジネスモデルの優秀さに魅了されましたが、3年経過した現在、私のモチベーションではなく、私が指導する部下のモチベーションが重要であることに気付きました。私がイライラするほど、仲間として雇用する人材のレベルが低くなっています。一方、私と同じくらいの年齢の人々が私を追い越しており、SNSで自慢し、月に5万ドルから10万ドルを稼いでいます。一方、私は月にわずか3,000ドルしか稼げず、苦しんでいます。この状況に絶望しています。
  • 「social-sharing play on direct sales」とは、直接販売を活用したソーシャル共有のビジネス戦略を指します。つまり、製品を購入した人がSNSなどで自身の体験や感想を共有し、その結果、他の人々が製品を購入するという仕組みです。
  • ここでの「reps」とは、代理店や販売代理人のことを指します。主に直接販売業界で使用される言葉で、自社の製品を販売し、新しい顧客を獲得する役割を担います。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15296/33015)
回答No.2

#1です。補足です。 >>。1はなぜそのような意味になるのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします  signature は署名、すなわち「名前」を書くことです。ですからその会社の看板になる商品という意味だと思います。

corta
質問者

お礼

なるほd、ご回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15296/33015)
回答No.1

1  signature brand の意味は「特徴的な銘柄」で良いでしょうか?  デザイナー/創業者/社長といった中心的運営人物の名を冠したブランド 2 social-sharing play on direct salesの意味を教えてください。  社交グループを作っての直接販売 3 ここでのrepsの意味を教えてください。  販売員 4 vaulting past me with their sorority sistersの意味を教えてください。  ソロリティー(大学のお嬢さま寮)仲間と一緒に私を飛び越えて(販売額をあげた) 5 $50Kは$50,000ですよね?なぜわざわぜKを使うのでしょうか?  Kを単位にするとゼロが三つ減り、英語だと「千」をつけて読めばよく(50 thousand と読めばいいですから)、簡単で分かりやすいからです。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。1はなぜそのような意味になるのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

I am one of five middle-aged sisters. My father died four years ago, and shortly after, my mother moved to an apartment near me. As her health has declined, I've gradually become a partial caregiver. I am with her every day, sometimes for six hours or more. Mom insists on paying me. She can easily afford it. I was conservative with my hours, and the rate was comparable to in-home services. conservative with my hoursとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I suffer from very severe clinical depression and anxiety disorder. I am under a doctor’s care, but I still have times when these issues overwhelm me. Recently, my life has been more stressful than usual. I have tried to talk to my husband about my depression in the past, but he just tells me that I have a good life and I shouldn’t feel that way. I told him I don’t feel like I can talk to him about what is going on with me because of these responses. He assures me he is my biggest supporter and I can talk to him about anything. This past weekend I told my husband I was feeling very depressed, and his response was to roll his eyes and say, “What’s wrong with you now?” I told him again that these reactions are why I don’t feel like I can actually talk to him. His response was to get angry with me because I refuse to realize how good I have it. how good I have itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• この部分が分かりません和訳を教えて下さい

But I asked this question more abstractedly than before, as I was thinking of the sirens and of the exact proportions of the noise they made.I wondered, as well, what sinister genius of the Home Office could have invented so ominous a wail, and why.And I was thinking of the word ‘siren’.The sound then became comical, for I imagined some maniac sea nymph from centuries past belching into the year 1944.Actually, the sirens frightened me.

• 訳を教えてください

I work in a doctor's office as a receptionist. I was with a customer (a salesman), and another receptionist was with a patient. At some point during this time, another patient apparently came in. I was away from the front desk to take the salesman where he needed to go. The patient who came in texted the doctor, saying she was ignored and his staff is incompetent and rude. Our office manager instructed us that we essentially are to push aside salesmen, drug reps, etc., in order to take care of the patient. we essentially are to push aside salesmen, drug reps, etc.,の訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• grind on

I have recently become friends with two women from my college. I’m queer and they’re both lesbians, and I was excited to make more friends in the LGBT community. The problem is that they won’t stop hitting on me. I’m in a serious long-distance relationship with a man I love. At first I found their comments flattering, but they started going too far when they joked about “stealing” me away to my boyfriend’s face when he was visiting. One of them started grinding on me at a party and asked, “Are you wet yet?” ここでのgrind onとwet の意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• お手数ですが翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し、万年筆が落札されました。その後下記のようなメールが届きました。 Vanishig ponit penは、万年筆の名前です。 お手数ですが、よろしくお願いいたします。 I won this auction and will be paying you with Paypal. Before I do, I would like to ask will you sell me more Vanishing Point pens and combine ship them with this one? If yes, how many pens can you ship me for $13? I look forward to your answer and to doing good business with you. Thank you in advance for sharing a great ebay transaction with me.

• to make up the past

Now you go around making up the past and sharing it with every Tom, Dick and Harry you bump into. to make up the past のあたりが特にわかりません。 どのような訳になりますか どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• one above and one below の意味を教えて頂けないでしょうか。

ロックの曲の歌詞で And the sky was all violet I want it again, but more violet, more violet hey, i'm the one with no soul one above and one below の、one above and one below の意味を教えて頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• The比較級、the比較級、and the比較級

こんにちは、いつもお世話になります。 基本的な事なんですが、例えば「~~すればするほどXXになる。」という場合は普通に、「the 比較級、the 比較級」だと分かるんですが、 「~~すればするほど、XXになりまたYYになる」という場合は、「The 比較級, the 比較級, and the 比較級」とするれば良いんですよね? 「The 比較級, the 比較級, the 比較級」だとやっぱり間違いというか「~~すればするほどXXになり、XXすればするほどYYになる」と意味が変わってしまいますか? 洋書を読んでいて、こんな文がありました。意味は分かるのですが、やっぱり、三つ目の「the 比較級」の前にコンマとandが必要なのかな?と悩んでいます。 The more I thought about it, the less I understood what was happening to me, and the more it hurt.(出典: Dexter in the Dark 著者:Jeff Lindsay) よろしくお願い致します。

• 以下の英訳をお願いします。

ネットの投稿サイトの文章なのですが、辞書を引いても意味がわからない文章がいくつかあったので、 教えてください。 1.She promised she wouldn't leave without telling me and my sisters bye first. She layed there in pain till we arrived and said bye, seconds later that was it.  ※特に「seconds later that was it.」のthatとitが不明 2.The little girl down the road went through the same things. She was only 7 and going to testify against her own dad. ※特に「down the road」が不明 3.The other day he practically saved his brother's life by stepping in the middle of his father beating his brother. ※特に「stepping in the middle of」が不明 4.I had a relaxing night watching movies with my room-mates. Everyone but I had a girl over to lie with during the movie. The closest I got all night was the multiple times my room-mate's dog tried to mount me. ※全体的に意味がわかりません。 ちょっと下品な内容もあるかと思いますが、よろしくお願いいたします。 4つもあるので、わかるものだけでも結構です。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 月額220円のメールウィルスチェックサービスの徴収について数カ月前に電話で照会したところ、現在は徴収されていませんとの回答を受けました。
  • しかし、プララ会員登録証を取り寄せて確認したところ、有料オプション情報の欄には徴収されていると記載されていました。
  • この件について詳細をお知りになりたいです。
回答を見る