tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

どなたか翻訳して頂けないでしょうか I know I can't take one more step towards you Cause all thats waiting is regret Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore You lost the love I loved the most I learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts Tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? I hear you're asking all around If I am anywhere to be found But I have grown too strong To ever fall back in your arms Ive learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? It took so long just to feel alright Remember how to put back the light in my eyes I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed Cause you broke all your promises And now you're back You don't get to get me back Who do you think you are? Running around leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul So don't come back for me Dont come back at all [x2] Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

You are the all-time greatest female singer—you have the most beautiful singing voice, and you possess true talent.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

There are 3 "cannisters" ins the set Wholesale prices are small $80, tall small also $80, and large $120. There are also a vase and 2 plates in the photo.... are you interested in those?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

You are the world’s all-time greatest bass player.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

We are giving 10 fans the chance to attend our rehearsal on September 1st in Los Angeles, CA before we head out on our US tour! If you are interested, please send your name, contact number, and social media account links (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/YouTube) If you are chosen, the full details will be provided to you. Please note, transportation will not be provided.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Thanks to Tower Records! You are all doing a very good job!

• You are absolutely gorgeo

You are absolutely gorgeous. とAbsolutely gorgeous. の違いはなんでしょうか?

• 翻訳をお願い致します

If you remember my last pictures, this one appear if you turn your head to right. チリに住む方とメールのやりとりをしており、数枚の夜景の写真と一緒に、この文章が書かれていました。 If you remember my last pictures  (もし私の最後の写真をあなたが思い出すなら) までは分かるのですが、 this one appear if you turn your head to right この部分をどう訳せば良いのか分かりません。 どうかよろしくお願い致します(x_x;)

• 翻訳のお願いです。

前に"you are my secret"といわれたのですが、 日本語ではどういう意味か分からなくて。。。 もし知っている方がいらっしゃれば、日本語訳をお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

There are more ways you can help make this happen, even if you yourself are unable to contribute.. SPREAD THE WORD! Use Facebook. Use Twitter. Tell all of your friends and family that Filter is back and that they are planning the decade's biggest tour with a little help from their friends. ※『Filter』はバンド名です。

写真用のはがき印刷が汚れる
このQ&Aのポイント
  • 印刷が汚い。コピー用紙では問題ないが、写真用はがき等厚手の紙だけが詰まりはしないですが汚れます。
  • Windows 10を使用しており、無線LANで接続しています。関連するソフト・アプリは無線LANです。
  • 電話回線はひかり回線です。
回答を見る