A Rebirth of Love: The Turning Point in Your Life

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Don't let initial disappointments deter you. There will be a turning point that marks the transience from the old life to a new life filled with love.
  • A love that renews everything within you, the new life, the new self. Expect ardent, romantic, passionate, seductive, and extravagant gestures.
  • This love is the turning point in your life, a rebirth of love within your soul.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

長文だった為文章を分けています

後半の部分になります。 翻訳していただける方宜しくお願いします。 However do not let initial disappointments deter you. There will be an important Turing point that marks the transience from the old life and the new life with him, it will be almost like a rebirth of love within your soul, for you may meet at a stage when other things in your life seem to be ending or fading out, He and this love is the renewal of everything within you, the new life, the new self.. Gestures that are ardent romantic passionate, seductive and very extravagant will be made This love is a turning point in your life....

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。(あ~、羨ましい…。) >However do not let initial disappointments deter you. There will be an important Turing point that marks the transience from the old life and the new life with him, it will be almost like a rebirth of love within your soul, for you may meet at a stage when other things in your life seem to be ending or fading out, (→.) He and this love is the renewal of everything within you, the new life, the new self.. Gestures that are ardent romantic passionate, seductive and very extravagant will be made(.) This love is a turning point in your life.... ⇒しかし、最初の期待はずれで思いとどまったりしないでください。古い人生から、彼とともに生きる新しい人生への重要な転換点があるはずです。それは、あなたの魂の範囲内で、ほとんど愛が再生のするようなものです。なぜなら、人生の他のものが終わっていく、または、次第に消えていくように思われるときに、その場面であなた方は出会うかも知れないからです。彼とこの愛とは、あなたの内部ですべてが更新することです、新しい人生、新しい自己自身です…。燃えるような、ロマンチックな、情熱的な、誘惑的な、非常に仰々しいほどのジェスチャー(驚きの身振り)が出ることでしょう。この愛は、あなたの人生の分岐点なのです…。

sunnysmile5527
質問者

お礼

どうやらこの方に会うまでに新しく生まれ変わらなければいけないようですね。。きっと色んなものが終わった後に出会うのでしょうから、つらい思いをしなければいけないのかなと思いました。なるべくなら経験したくないですが(笑) ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いします

以下の文章を翻訳していただけませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Venus was in your house of death and inheritance. This is a intense placement that brings deep feelings to the surface. It causes a karmic or past life bond, which is like the forgotten inheritance of love, and will come out in various ways, but not always happy ways, other things will surface with it too. It causes subconscious power struggles. Where you pull against restrictions in your life and do things that test or provoke your partner. A love that is old and karmic and encompasses other lives. The relationship that will be very seductive, the partner will be irresistible and you will be pulled into an inescapable fate by this relationship. This means that there will be some mystery and intrigue in your love life or his. Your soul mate will be a charismatic person who will come into your life and will totally seduce you, mind body and spirit. He will be irresistible and have the power to make you melt. But this love relationship could also be filled with intense rather jealous feelings too.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 There is no Uranus aspect to your house of soulmates A planet that lacks aspects also shows what the relationship lacks. This means the relationship will be more conventional than you think, or want it to be. It may also lack surprises, so that once it has begun there is nothing really unexpected or sudden in the love that develops or follows. This planet placement can also mean that there is less turbulence and no sudden interruptions or disruptions that spoil; or upset your romantic life, less inclination to break up. Your emotions may be strong but cautious at the same time. There will be consistency in the relationship and you will know how you stand as times goes on, a leveling out, rather than great mountains and swooping disappointments or valleys in the terrain of love. Your love life, or choice of soulmate will be temperate, and will not be, impulsive or dangerous or too unorthodox, however unique this love is, it will not be irregular.. or inconstant. This position of Uranus also means that you may meet the soulmate, the greatest of all your loves and will be happy with him, how he is, not wanting to change or reform him greatly.

• 和訳希望

和訳していただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします The ruling planet of your seventh house is Mars. Mars is a planet of ambition. This man will inspire your ambitions. He will seem to be all you have waited for. Handsome, courageous, bold and brave, full of power and passion. He will seem like a hurricane that sweeps you off your feet and turns your life and feelings upside down. Love for you is quick hasty decisions and feelings that grow rapidly and spread through your life like a fire in the You will feel that you are tired of waiting for money, or for a better way to sustain yourself in your life. This man will seem rich and passionate, a lot of glamour and greed, a view to the top, comes with this love affair and you'll see your ambitions being to take shape with it. This will be mutual, and it while it will seem like an impulsive hastily attachment to others.

• 日本語に訳してください!

日本語に訳してください! 宜しくお願いします。意訳も歓迎です! His Ascendant falls in conjunction with your fourth house cusp. This is interesting. The fourth house is the home, also ones roots and origins, ones past, since you did not grow up in the same place with similar roots, we know this cusp conjunction is for the future. Not the past. And yet its being there suggests there may be some similarities in your early life, or early upbringing. The fourth house is the home, and this cusp shows that given the right circumstance you will very likely come to live together. The fourth house is quite important in love and intimate relationships The connection between the two chart shows that while living together you’d feel secure. Then creative elements of relationship would develop. Your talents. His talents, both would be brought out more by this aspect. This also means that the relationships strengths and all its new directions and plans, would be nurtured in your domestic or home and family life It also tends to be found in relationship that begin at a time in your life when you feel insecure and unhappy in your own home life, or feel that you are on the way down either materially or emotionally in the place you are living life. Feeling of needed a new direction, a new future, that when he comes along he can provide that, or can show you the way towards your destiny. That a life that is more in keeping with your inner soul and it is more you, can emerge from this union.. He too will have found this., that you can give him the basis and emotional support he needs to be himself. He will meet you at a time when he feels he is less secure, even though he knows where his direction lies. You will both feel that love lifts you up to a better level. This aspect also means that he has a promising career. His career and position in life, and where it can lead to as he rises will count, and may be one of the things that will attracted you to him

• 長文ですが訳をお願いしたいです

長文で大変申し訳ないのですが、訳が出来る方、どうぞ宜しくお願いします。 すみません・・。 You have the Element of Fire strong in aspect to your seventh house. Your courtship will be ardent, passionate, like a wild flame that flares up from a tiny spark and sets your life alight, and engulfs the whole of your existence with a powerful all consuming love that will tend very quickly to dominate your thinking, and take precedence over all other areas of your life. The relationship will take on a great importance in your life and very fast. It will be fast moving at first, a whirlwind romance. Hasty, the stuff dreams are made of. Your future partner has a lot of sex appeal. Take care not rush things or to be over eager to marry and settle down, this will only frighten your partner off, and make the relationship blow hot and then cold later on. This kind of relationship often starts very quickly but then the partner may seem to cool or back off suddenly from its power for a time. If your wise you'll not push or pressure him. This sort of love which is fast and fiery, needs to be allowed to mature more slowly. It can be too powerful. Remember the old adage, marry in haste, repent at leisure.

• 翻訳できますか?

以下の文章を翻訳していただけますか? 難しくてわかりません・・ よろしくお願いします。 In the course of this love, much will become suddenly changed. Your life will feel more exciting but may also be less predictable.. These aspects always makes for sudden unexpected beginnings and endings within the relationship itself, it may move forward in fits and starts, rather than smoothly and there will always be reversals. This man will have originality, a new slant on life, he sees and experiences things differently, less conventionally than you are used to. This can be hard at times to adapt to, as any fixed ideas you hold as to how a relationship should proceed or what form it should take are liable to be overthrown. He will change your way of thinking about things. You will be inspired to be more progressive, radical and independent in you the way you live your personal life or conduct this relationship. You will leave former opinions, inhibitions conventions and the way you used to live and think behind. This can be good or bad, it can either Cause inner doubts, if it goes too much against the grain, or bring new inner freedom.

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is defensive and so can be quarrelsome, a man who has had a life full of disputes. He can be jealous, threatening, boastful and cruel. Love can be a battle ground, the wounds you, but it will also be irresistible, powerful and stirring. He is wealthier than you. He is a strong man but not always a good or righteous man. There will be times when you feel the prevents you making a starting new things in your life, but also would feel lost without him.. The beginning of the relationship or the early years of the marriage will be the most difficult for this is a relationship that grows better with time. The karmic task of the relationship is to build a love that I respects your individuality and your rights to your own life, but doesn’t lead to living separate lives.

• この文章を訳して頂けますでしょうか

Don't say that life is always worth living!! Life is a experience that alot of people won't get maybe they die at birth or die young maybe. God put us all here for a reason! Don't you ever think your life is not valued . Always cherish life. I'm always going to be your friend and be here for you I got your back always. It's better for me this way because it's not fair to you that I don't know what I want right now. And things are changing now.

• The Rest of your Life

友人の結婚式に使われていた曲だったと思います。Na LeoのThe Rest of your Lifeの歌詞ですがあなたの残りの人生に。。と意味はおおまかにわかりますが、どなたかロマンティクに訳していただけないでしょうか?歌詞の和訳サイトで探しましたが、この曲はどうしてもみつかりません。。よろしくお願いします。 What are you doing for the rest of your life? We could watch the stars at night, twinkling high above. ‘Cause I promise you, for the rest of your life I will be there by your side, I will be your love. What are you doing for the rest of your life? If you believe in destiny then how can you not see that I’ll be with you for the rest of your life. Someday you will realize we were meant to be. Time flies on guilded wings and faith in my heart it sings, but I just have to know one thing… What are you doing for the rest of your life? Cold I be the only one to know this part of you? And you will find, for the rest of your life that I will love you for the rest of mine. Yes I will love you for the rest of mine…

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1文節の前半となりますので、内容が分断していると思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The house you and your soul mate will live in together will be of an old or traditional sort. It will have a lot of woodwork. And you will first see it when it is empty, or vacant with a lonely bare or neglected look that wants you to love it. It will be a good house, that will seem to draw you both. There will be something about reminiscent of a past life together, a former era. But only vaguely so, as if it stirs some subconscious memory deep within you. There will be a tree close to the house. High walls and it is a little secluded. It will seem familiar to you, for all it is not so.. You and your soul mate will help each other struggle to achieve goals in and rise in this house; which is practical and serious It will seem to you that your soul mate is Career orientated and hard working.