• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9717/12085)
回答No.3

「補足コメント」を拝見しました。 >とある外国人の方が、ツ イッターで「Happy Holidays everyone!!! This is where I am... 」とか「Awesome crowd last night...」とか呟いていますが、これもネガティブな意味になるのでしょうか? ⇒いいえ、「喜びのあまりの放心」や「感動の涙(で言葉が出ないこと)」もありますが、これなども連続点の守備範囲に入り得ますね。さらには、ネガティブ・ポジティブに関係なく、「意図的に言葉を伏せる」場合なども連続点で示すことがあります。 前便では、「失念・困惑・放心など」の「など」に、このへんの「広がりや多義性」をひっくるめて押し込んだつもりでした。 以上、取り急ぎお返事まで。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。とても勉強になりました。

その他の回答 (2)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9717/12085)
回答No.2

>She's Beautiful In The Way She Moves... ⇒短い文で、前後関係がないだけに、いろいろな訳があり得ますね。 多様な訳が可能となる要因は、おもにBeautifulとMovesの解釈です。 例えば、Beautifulは、「美しい、きれいな、みごとな、素晴らしい、ひどい(反語的に)」などの訳があり得ますし、Movesは、「動く、手足を動かす、進む、立ち去る、変わる、変身・変節する、感動させる、その気にさせる」などの訳があり得るでしょう。 なお、連続点(…)は、絶句(失念・困惑・放心など)を表します。 (1)彼女は、動き方・歩き方が美しいね…。 (2)彼女は、身のこなし方・身振りがきれいだ…。 (3)彼女の引き際には素晴らしいものがある…。 (4)彼女の変わり身・変節ぶりはひどいね…。 (5)彼女は、(心の)揺さぶり方・その気にさせ方がみごとだ…。 などです。

tsf12
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます。一つお訊きしたいのですが、「連続点(…)は、絶句(失念・困惑・放心など)を表します。」とありますが、とある外国人の方が、ツイッターで「Happy Holidays everyone!!! This is where I am... 」とか「Awesome crowd last night...」とか呟いていますが、これもネガティブな意味になるのでしょうか?

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

直訳’  彼女の動き方は綺麗だ。  無数にある意訳の一つ  彼女の身のこなしは美しい。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Wow, it is just so beautiful! The way she moves...

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

“Hotel Rio” and “Way She Moves” are softer rockers with blues elements but they are nonetheless enthralling. With catchy choruses and 70s’ glam foundations, the early diversity of Blaster is pretty impressive. “Amethyst” is amped up and features more delicious guitar hooks from Brown and a later solo is spellbinding. “Hotel Rio” “Way She Moves” “Amethyst”は曲の名前であり、「Blaster」はアルバムの名前であり、「 Brown」 はギタリストの名前です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

The band is—black. In attire mostly, and hair. Delila’s hair is solidly a part of the act. The aptly named lead singer and front-woman for TLI, she throws it perfectly in time with her emphasis on vocals and the movement of her hips. And she’s sexy. There’s no denying it. She is beautiful to watch. Visually she’s somewhere between Joan Jett and Blondie, and vocally Janis Joplin and Joan Baez. And she’s a stunning performer. Dynamic, delicate, powerful, feminine, terrorizing, intense, edgy, poetic, all at once. She wears her guitar more easily and comfortably than a handbag, and the way she moves with it… The girl can move. Edgey, on the other hand, is definitely the power-force behind the band. His presence is very New York and so is his voice. He’s imposing and street and yet understated. His Jim Morrison black hair covers just slightly his eyes and parts of his face so you feel like you can never fully see him, but you want to, because he is so interesting, so multifaceted and with so much to say.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The 2000s had THE AXIS OF EVIL. The 2010s have THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS. Please RETWEET so the world can see exactly who the new baddies are.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Former Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland apparently has another band that is choosing to move on without him, his short lived late 90′s supergroup the Wondergirls. The Wondergirls recorded two songs in 1999 for a Celebrity Deathmatch soundtrack: 『Drop That Baby』 and 『Let’s Go All The Way』. The group originally featured Weiland, Mark McGrath, Ian Astbury, Jay Gordon, Martyn LeNoble, Shannon Leto, Ashley Hamilton, and others. The group have recorded a new version of “Let’s Go All The Way” for the new Iron Man 3 soundtrack, the new version of the track features Robbie Williams.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

She's all right Saw the medic tonight That's alright Self exposed hunger strike Just hold tight you'll see the sun and you'll feel alive She's alright Lost in a world she holds tonight

• 翻訳教えて下さい。

Waiting The first and most important point in infant observation is the non-interference of the parent, usually the mother. She must refrain from initiating play or selecting which toys the child will play with. At the same time she is told to remain connected to the child and to immerse herself in his activity. As the parent empties herself of expectations, knowledge and desires in order to participate in an empathic way with her child's play, she starts feeling what he feels and merges with his emotional field. Watching In the presence of an observer, the parent watches her infant play and connects with him. When a mother speaks, what is important is not so much the content of what she says, but the subtle musical attunement to the moods and moves of the baby. The infant communicates his experience through his body, his face, his gestures, his screamings. The slightest moves on the baby's face are meaningful. The presence of the observer may allow the parent to develop awareness of her own simultaneous emotional reactions to the child's expressions and to understand her baby not through analysis, but through presence and awareness of what he does communicate of who he is and what he wants.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

STONE TEMPLE PILOTS, featuring Chester Bennington, will release an EP this fall, in conjunction with a North American tour that kicks off on September 4 in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania and winds down on September 27 in Las Vegas. Weiland told The Pulse Of Radio that he and Bennington were good friends before this, but he doesn't see Bennington's move as a betrayal. "Yeah, I mean, I've known Chester for a long time," he said. "I got to be pretty close with him on the Family Values tour. I don't think Chester did it in a spiteful way. The brothers DeLeo [Dean, guitar and Robert, bass], they can be pretty persuasive."

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

STONE TEMPLE PILOTS, featuring Chester Bennington, will release an EP this fall, in conjunction with a North American tour that kicks off on September 4 in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania and winds down on September 27 in Las Vegas. Weiland told The Pulse Of Radio that he and Bennington were good friends before this, but he doesn't see Bennington's move as a betrayal. "Yeah, I mean, I've known Chester for a long time," he said. "I got to be pretty close with him on the Family Values tour. I don't think Chester did it in a spiteful way. The brothers DeLeo [Dean, guitar and Robert, bass], they can be pretty persuasive." Weiland recently embarked on a new run of solo tour dates beginning on August 2 in Los Angeles. As with his other shows earlier in the year, Weiland is playing material from STP's first two albums, "Core" and "Purple", as well as a smattering of covers, solo tunes and other STP tracks. Weiland's use of STP songs in his solo shows was reportedly one of the reasons why the band sacked and then sued him. The band members claim that this, along with his erratic behavior and substance abuse issues, damaged their career.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

“I don’t have any faith in the whites in power responding in the right way … they’ll treat us like they did our Japanese brothers and sisters in World War II. They’ll throw us into concentration camps. The Wallaces and the Birchites will take over... The sick people and the fascists will be strengthened. They’ll cordon off the ghetto and issue passes for us to get in and out.” -Martin Luther King Jr