• 締切済み

For further information (

For further information ( ) this medication, please call the K&M Pharmacy customer service department. (A) concerns (B) concerning (C) concern (D) concerned この中から( )に当てはまる言葉を選びなさい。 この問題がわからないんですが教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.2

(B) concerning 「について」がはいるので concerningです。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

関連するQ&A

• For further information (

For further information ( )this medication, please call the K&M pharmacy customer service department. (A) concerns (B) concerning (C) concern (D) concerned この文法問題なのですが、答えがBになるみたいです。ですが、なぜそうなるかが分かりません。誰か教えていただけませんか

• 略してください!

Your account has exceeded the traffic quota limit for the day. Please try your action again later. If you require further information or explanation for this error, you may contact your customer support representative. Your Support Team おねがいしますm(_ _)m

• Dear ○○ personnel

ビジネスメールのE-mailの書き始め、宛名のDear ○○ に付いてご回答をお願いします。 ABC部と部署名までわかっているが、担当者の名前まで分からない場合は、ABC部担当者各位を電子メールで表現するには、 Dear ABC department personnel, とpersonnelを入れるといいと、何かの本で読んだ記憶があります。 これは正しいでしょうか? ほかに、以下の表現があるようですが、ABC departmentと部署名を入れる場合の表現がよくわかりません。 To All Personnel Concerned To Whom It May Concern To All Persons Concerned To All Personnel Concerned of ABC department 場合によっては、適切な人を紹介して下さい、転送して下さい、などの以下の文章を添えるのもいいかもしれません。 "Will you please pass this mail to the proper personnel to handle my request for me if you are not the right personnel?" "Will you please introduce me the proper personnel to handle my case at your earliest opportunity?" など。

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳サイトなどを使ってみたのですがいまいち分からなかったのでお願いします。 Thank you for contacting GameStop! I’ll be more than happy to assist you with your concerns. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had with this order. We have carefully reviewed the information on this order, and found out that the processing is going fine, it has been accepted by the financial institution so at this point we just need to wait for the processing to be finished and the order to be shipped out. For now unfortunately we are not able to provide you with a definitive timeframe, but you will be notified with tracking information when this item is shipped. Thank you for contacting GameStop Customer Care, and I hope you have a wonderful day. If you have any further questions please feel free to reply to this email or call us Monday through sunday at 800-883--8895

• こちらの英文を訳してくださる方、募集します!

Thank you for your email. I have emailed the Order Verification Pending department to see if we can still cancel this order. I will email you back as soon as I hear from them. We value you as a customer. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you for choosing booksamillion.com. Best regards

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入する予定です。そこはライセンスなどが必要なお店でその事で質問をしていました。返事がきたんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 We apologize for the previous email response; however, request to use AAA and Divisional logos for resale for private use must be addressed by AAA Equity Management. We apologize, but there is not a direct email address for this department, please call 000-000-000 for further assistance. The correct email address is http://www.com this is to locate dealerships within the United States. They are unable to assist with your request.

• クレジットカードに関する変な英文メールだ

この種の英文メールが携帯にしょっちゅう送付されてきます。 無視しているのですが、高頻度で送付されてくるものですから。 Dear Valued Customer: ID: ******* As requested, we are sending you this report on transactions with your credit card completed between 1/1/2008 and 9/1/2008. Please find the account statement with the detailed list of the transactions attached to this message. You can view the document or print it out by simply saving the attached file to disk and opening it for viewing. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. At your service, Alfonso Leon Manager of Visa / MasterCard Credit Card Services _______________________________________________ If you believe this message was sent to you by mistake, please forward the identification number stated on the enclosed document to our customer service department.

• 前置詞 in について

以下のような文がありました。 My physician called in a prescription to the pharmacy this morning for my allergy medication. 意味は「かかりつけの医者がこちらの薬局に今朝、私のアレルギーの薬の処方を電話で伝えました。」ですが、この文のcalledとa prescriptionの間の前置詞inはどういう意味なのでしょうか? あまり使いなれていない前置詞のinですので、どなたかこの in の使い方、意味を教示ください。

• 英語翻訳できる方助けてください。

自分の翻訳や機械翻訳では自信がないので、どなたかお力を貸して下さい。 下記文章の翻訳をお願いいたします。 We appreciate your response to our request for more information. We will let you know if we require any further details about this order. Otherwise, please consider this claim closed in your favor. どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英語訳してください

下記の文章を訳してください!! いまいち意味が分かりません… Please could you URGENTLY confirm the following information :- - Please confirm that you are the presenting author for this abstract We cannot consider your abstract for inclusion in the Congress until we receive this information. I look forward to hearing from you.