• ベストアンサー

英和訳→とても短い文章

日本語は自然ですか? ーーーーーーーーー Four points with regards to the ruling: ーーーーーーーーー 判決に関する4つの要点:

noname#229141
noname#229141
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

判決に関する4つの「論点」: sounds more natural to me. 要点=http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/%E8%A6%81%E7%82%B9 論点=http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/%E8%AB%96%E7%82%B9

noname#229141
質問者

お礼

I should have known that. Thanks a lot !!!

関連するQ&A

• 英和訳

自然な日本語に書き直してくれますか? ------------------------- Later I tried to obtain the district court's ruling to respond to it properly however was refused by this court. Finally I received a copy however it's too late because this court has already ruled. As such, here some general feedback, and evidence to prove that the ruling is incorrect. その後、地方裁判所の原半を正しいに反論するためにこの裁判所からその原半を貰うとしたが、拒否された。そしてやっと原半が手に入ったがこの裁判所はすでに判決を下していた。従って、下記にいくつかのフィードバックとこの裁判所の判決が間違っていることを証明する証拠を提出する。 -----------------------

• 英語の文章と和訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

Yet, as the years drew on, the retired shogun wished to establish a reputation for benevolence, although this attitude did not extend to Hideyori. If benevolence means a good natured regard for people in general, despite a lack of strong ties with particular individuals, a willingness to see other points of view, and a desire to work with others and not against them, then Ieyasu was benevolent. During his last few weeks on earth the old man completed long-standing arrangements to have himself deified, perhaps hoping to continue even after death the ‘’watching brief’’ he had come to exercise during life. 和訳 それでも、年をとるにつれて、隠居した将軍は慈悲という評判を確かにしようと願った。それでもこの態度は、秀頼には、及びませんでした。慈悲が、特定の個人との強い結びつきが不足したり、違った意見を知りたいという意欲に欠けたり、歯向かわずに共に働きたいと願う気持ちが欠けたりしても、一般的に人々に対して、お人よしの感情を抱かせるならば、その時には、家康は慈悲深かったです。地上で遺された数週間で、家康は、ご自身を神格化なさるために、長年かけて用意したものを完成させました。恐らく、「家訓」を亡くなった後も続くことを願い、命の限りを尽くしました。

• 英和翻訳

この人権を短くした。この日本語は自然ですか? The right to have his ruling reviewed 再審理される権利 条項はこちら:「有罪の判決を受けたすべての者は、法律に基づきその判決及び刑罰を上級の裁判所によって再審理される権利を有する」

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

For the cases where |b_i~| is smaller than about 5.7, a particle with δ*=0 can enter the Hill sphere. The same as for the case e_i~=0, a particle which enters the Hill sphere revolves around the planet and after the complicated motion it escapes from the Hill sphere. As a result of this, the particle has quite different osculating orbital elements at the final stage from the initial. At the same time, a particle sometimes happens to be able to collide with the planet during the revolution. As |b_i~| decreases, the region of δ*, with which a particle experiences a large angle scattering or a direct collision, propagate on both sides around δ*=0 as seen from Fig.7. We can also see from this that the region of |b_i~| where a particle is largely scattered or collides with the planet, is shifted outward (i.e., to the side of large values of |b_i~| in comparison with that for the case e_i~=0). This is due to the fact that a particle has a finite eccentricity in this case and it can come close to the Hill sphere near the perigee point even if the impact parameter |b_i~| is relatively large. Fig.7. The change of the eccentricity ⊿e~ versus the parameter δ*, for particle orbits with various values of b_i~ and with e_i~=4. As b_i~ decreases from 6.0 to 2.0, the regions where a large scattering occurs spread to both sides of δ*=0. For b_i~=1, particles return half way to an opposite side of b_i~=0, conserving the initial eccentricity. 長文になりますが、どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

Hi Orie, Thank you for making 2 order with us We can ship them out together so you don’t have to pay shipping costs. I will refund € 55.00 on your credit card. Also could you please provide me with an address in English? We ship out with FedEx. Best regards, Petra

• 和訳お願いします

He seemed somewhat disappointed with his last conference with the English houses & with our inability to agree to the proposals he made to us then (a) with regard to a joint buying syndicate (b) to press the English Govr. to pass a strict Adulteration Act so I had to allow him to leave off steam on these points first. 長い文章ですみませんが、和訳を宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語の和訳、お願いします!

Yahooから先日、このようなメールが届きました。 Hello, with regards to make an urgent purchase of this your listed auction item on Yahoo Auctions for an amount of $500 USD email me back directly 辞書などを使って調べてみたのですが、よくわかりませんでした! 回答よろしくお願いします!

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

2. Initial conditions for orbital integration To obtain <P(e, i)>, we must numerically compute a number of orbits of planetesimals with various values of b, τ, and ω for each set of (e, i) and then examine whether they collide with the protoplanet or not. In this section, we consider the ranges of b, τ, and ω to be assigned in orbital calculations, and give initial conditions for orbital integration. One can see in Eq. (6) that Hill’s equations are invariant under the transformation of z→-z and that of x→-x and y→-y; on the other hand, a solution to Hill’s equations is described by Eq. (7). From the above two characteristics, it follows that it is sufficient to examine only cases where 0≦ω≦π and b≧0. Furthermore, we are not interested in orbits with a very small b or a very large b; an orbit with a very small b bends greatly and returns backward like a horse shoe ( Petit and Hénon, 1986; Nishida, 1983 ), while that with a very large b passes by without any appreciable change in its orbital element. どうかよろしくお願いします。

• この文章の和訳を教えてください。

Now, Figs. 3(a) and (b) indicate that there seems to be several discontinuous spikes in the range of |b_i~| between 1.8 and 2.6, which herefter is called the discontinuous band. Fig.3. (a) The change of the impact parameter, Δb~ and (b) that of the eccentricity, Δe~ for particles with 1.8<b_i~<2.6 and with e_i~=0. Marks on the upper abscissa indicate that with these initial b_i~ particles collide with the planet. お手数ですがよろしくお願いいたします。

• この文章の和訳をよろしくお願いします。

3. Examples of orbital calculations To find efficient numerical procedures for obtaining <P(e ,i)>, we have made detailed orbital calculations for two typical cases, (e, i)=(0, 0) and (1, 0.5). The former is the simplest case with a single parameter b, and corresponds to that studied by Giuli (1968), Nishida (1983) and Petit and Hénon (1986). In the latter, the orbit changes with three parameters b, τ, and ω in a complicated manner. From this example, we can see the characteristic features of orbits in the three-dimensional case. In the present examples, it is supposed that a protoplanet with a mean mass density 3gcm^-3, orbits in the Earth’s region. Furthermore, we adopt 1% as the limiting accuracy criterion for use of the two-body approximation. These give 0.005 and 0.03 for the radius of the protoplanet and that of the two-body sphere, respectively (see Eqs. (12) and (13)). よろしくお願いします。