英和訳:自然な日本語に書き直してくれますか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 自然な日本語に訳してもらえませんか?
  • 地方裁判所の判決に対して反論するために、原本を入手しようとしましたが、拒否されました。やっと入手した時には既に判決が出ていました。判決の誤りを証明するためのフィードバックと証拠を提出します。
  • 英語から自然な日本語への翻訳をお願いできますか?取得しようとした地方裁判所の判決の原本は拒否されましたが、既に判決が出ていましたので遅くなりました。判決の誤りを示すためのフィードバックと証拠を提供します。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英和訳

自然な日本語に書き直してくれますか? ------------------------- Later I tried to obtain the district court's ruling to respond to it properly however was refused by this court. Finally I received a copy however it's too late because this court has already ruled. As such, here some general feedback, and evidence to prove that the ruling is incorrect. その後、地方裁判所の原半を正しいに反論するためにこの裁判所からその原半を貰うとしたが、拒否された。そしてやっと原半が手に入ったがこの裁判所はすでに判決を下していた。従って、下記にいくつかのフィードバックとこの裁判所の判決が間違っていることを証明する証拠を提出する。 -----------------------

noname#229141
noname#229141
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9712/12079)
回答No.2

Thanks for your rewrite, which is more understandable for me. >その後、地方裁判所の判決に対して本当の控訴趣意書を書くために、この裁判所に事件のすべて書類を請求したが、拒否された。そしてやっとようやく原判決が 手に入ったが、この裁判所はすでに判決を下していた。従って、若干のフィードバックと、この裁判所の判決が間違っていることを証明する証拠を、提出する。 ⇒その後、地方裁判所の判決に対して本当の控訴趣意書を書くために、裁判所にこの事件に関わるすべての書類を請求したが、拒否された。そしてようやく原判決を入手したが、裁判所はすでに判決を下していた。従って、若干のフィードバックと、この裁判所の判決が間違っていることを証明する証拠とを、ここに取り揃えて提出するものである。

noname#229141
質問者

お礼

That is beyond perfect !!! Fantastic... I'm happy, thank you !!! Thank you!!! Thanks a million :o)

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9712/12079)
回答No.1

>Later I tried to obtain the district court's ruling to respond to it properly however was refused by this court. Finally I received a copy however it's too late because this court has already ruled. As such, here some general feedback, and evidence to prove that the ruling is incorrect. >その後、地方裁判所の原半を正しいに反論するためにこの裁判所からその原半を貰うとしたが、拒否された。そしてやっと原半が手に入ったがこの裁判所はすで に判決を下していた。従って、下記にいくつかのフィードバックとこの裁判所の判決が間違っていることを証明する証拠を提出する。 回答:あまり自信ありませんが、次のように添削してみました。 ⇒その後、地方裁判所の判決に対して正しく反論するために、この裁判所からそれを貰おうとしたが、拒否された。そしてやっとようやくその写しが手に入ったが、この裁判所はすでに判決を下していた。従って、若干のフィードバックと、この裁判所の判決が間違っていることを証明する証拠とを、ここに提出する次第である。

noname#229141
質問者

補足

Yeah, it's a bit off... The problem is that 'it' and 'copy' refer to a copy of the written ruling. After a ruling is made a copy of the ruling is issued which is called 「原判」I believe. I changed it quite a bit below. Do you mind giving it a read and correcting any strange spots. その後、地方裁判所の判決に対して本当の控訴趣意書を書くために、この裁判所に事件のすべて書類を請求したが、拒否された。そしてやっとようやく原判決が手に入ったが、この裁判所はすでに判決を下していた。従って、若干のフィードバックと、この裁判所の判決が間違っていることを証明する証拠を、提出する。

関連するQ&A

• 英和訳の手伝いをお願いします

私が書いた日本語をもっと自然に書き直してくれますか? -------- According to the above, the court ruled because the defendant doesn't have any money, legal fees don't need to be paid. This is good, however the defendant testified in court that he had about 3 hundred million yen cash in his account. One thing is clear, this court isn't ruling on evidence but instead on opinion, that the defendant is nothing but a liar. Well, this court is wrong. See the attached bank statements. 上記によると、「被告人が貧困のため訴訟費用を支払う必要はない」と判断した。それは良いだが、被告人は法廷で、「現金は大体3億円があります。」と証言した。 一つのことは明確である、それはこの裁判所は証拠に基づく判断するではなく、被告人が嘘つきであるという意見に基づいて判断している。この裁判所は間違っている。 添付の被告人の残高証明書を参照してください。 --------

• 和訳 by the court

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします(外国人です) The primary purpose of the “Record of Proceedings” (what was said in court) is to allow the “Ruling” (the decision) to be reviewed by the court, to locate judicial errors and to maintain integrity. In other words, the Record of Proceedings is essential criminal case “evidence” needed to reverse incorrect or improper rulings. (法廷で言われたこと)「公判調書」の主な目的は、司法上の誤りを見つけ、誠実さを維持するために裁判が判決(決定)を再審理することを可能にすることである。言い換えれば、公判調書は、不当又は不正な判決を取り消すために必要な刑事事件の根本的な「証拠」である。

• 和訳をお願いします。

The original pictured knife had no sticker on the handle. I've noticed that you've also changed all of the pictures in your auction (I have the original picture to prove this). Is this the original knife I paid for or is it a substitute?

• 英和訳をお願いします。

ちょっと難しい翻訳。。。よろしくお願いします ーーーーーーーーーーー It's hard to describe how I feel other than to say I feel raped. I use the term 'raped' because that is how I feel. For example, when a girl is raped and then meets her rapist, she would experience uncontrollable anger, helplessness and fear. And that's exactly how I felt walking into court. どう説明すればいいか分からないが、この刑事司法制度からレイプされたと感じる。完全にレイプされたと感じるので「レイプ」という表現を使っている。例えば、女の子が強姦され、そしてその強姦犯人を合うと、その女の子は制御できない怒り、無力感、と、恐怖を感じるだろう。 それは裁判所に入るとその通り感じていた。 ーーーーーーーーーーー

• HELP

How do I respond to questions? Im trying to respond to this post https://okwave.jp/qa/q1828490.html but I can't.

• 英和翻訳 翻訳又は日本語が変であれば、書き直してく

--------------------- According to the ruling, the suspect lied. Did the court check to see the suspect's statement matched the evidence before determining that the suspect is lying? --------------------- 判決によると、被疑者は嘘をついた。 裁判官は、被疑者が嘘をついていると判断する前に、被疑者の供述が証拠と一致するかどうかを確認したか?

• 翻訳お願いします

ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. today announced that the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware granted ARIAD's motion to permit an immediate appeal of the Court's summary judgment ruling of non-infringement by Amgen's drug, Enbrel(R) (etanercept), of seven claims of U.S. Patent No. 6,410,516 (the '516 patent). という文なのですが、意味がわかりません。自分なりにやってみると 「ARIAD社は本日連邦地裁がAmgen社の薬剤、Enbrelによる(特許権の?)非侵害という判決について即座の控訴を求める動議を認めたと発表した。」 とぜんぜん意味が通りません。誰か助けてください。

• 和訳 dispute charges

正しい日本語に書き直すことをお願いします(辞書形) complaint = 訴状 This complaint is not an appeal, and it's not an instrument to dispute charges. It's an instrument to highlight the function of rights, that Japan's criminal court does not function as a court, and the current level of dishonesty in Japan's criminal system. この訴状は控訴ではなく、有罪の判決を争う手段ではない。 これは権利の機能、日本の刑事裁判所が裁判所として機能しないこと、そして日本の刑事制度における現在の不正行為の水準を強調する手段である。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします。よろしくお願いします 1Nothing is so essential to self-training as the proper choice of books to read. 2There is nothing so beautiful as the view of a sunrise from the hill. 3When I was a salesman,I sold more papers than anybody else in this district. 4It is far more difficult to make optical glass than any other type of glass.

• 和訳お願いします><

すいません、和訳お願いしたいのですが… お時間ある方お願いします。 Going on a vacation to Japan is getting more expensive for us Americans because the dollar is weak against the yen if you haven't heard. So if you visit America now, it would be more advantageous for you guys. However, I just read on Yahoo news that Japan is trying to promote its tourism and if lawmakers in Japan prove this bill/law, they will distribute 10,000 airline tickets for free, for people to visit Japan. But the trade-off is that people that accept the offer will have to blog about their experiences on the internet. If I ever do visit Japan, I will definitely visit you because I will need a tour guide lol :)