• ベストアンサー

下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

I’ll send you updates when we have more information of upcoming event.

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SangoJugo
  • ベストアンサー率25% (34/133)
回答No.1

今度のイベントに関する新しい情報が入り次第,最新版をお届けします。

関連するQ&A

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

アメリカのネットショップでハロウィンの小物を購入しました。発送の事と、ステッカーのの事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have processed your AW16 order, attached here is a copy of the proforma with available style allocated and styles that will come in next drops under ordered. A few styles are already out of stock list as follows: AAA BBB CCC Also we only have 2 pieces for style NNN instead of 3 and 2 pieces for style KKK bk instead of 3. I have allocated the amount we have in stock is that ok? I have spoken to my manager Rahul and e usually can give 3% discount to accounts that regularly place orders with us. I can offer you 3% if you place an order more often with us. Please advise on where you would like us to place MMM stickers. On the swing tag is that ok? Could you send me correct billing and shipping address for invoice. Do you organise a courier to come and pick up good from our warehouse? or do you have a depo we need to send stock too? As soon as I have the necessary information I will create an invoice for your first drop payment.

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。

Thanks for your information We will contact you if we interested in learning more.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

英語圏にある支社からメールが来ました。通常は日本人スタッフがいるんですが急いでいるらしく英語でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。ファイスブック関連の事だと思います。 FB page has been setup and we need to have the official launch of the page, to let everyone know that we have an official FB Japan page. In order to launch as an event we need to work together and plan so please let us know when you’ll be able to set tentative date so we can discuss further of this. I’m thinking 1-2 weeks planning since we’ll need to gather and prepare images to be used. Meanwhile, please provide competitors FB URL so we can help with marketing and getting you more likes for the event. In Japan, there must be other brands that you think we should be competing with, also has the FB fans that you want to have them like our FB page.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫が有るか確認して、無いものはいつ入荷しますか?と相手に来ていました。返事が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 We’re expecting to receive more inventory. I’ll let you know as soon as I have a date.

• 下記の英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。新作の商品の案内が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 The AW16/17 stock arrives in different drops first drop will between June and last October. Upon arrival I will contact you and you can either make full payment or start making payment for that particular stock drop. Have you ordered any SS16? Let me know your AW16 order and I will send you a copy of the sales order and we can start the process from there.

• 下記の英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。新商品のお知らせが届きましたがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I have following new products available. Please let me know ASAP if you wish take these. Also, soon I’ll be sending images of these products using WeTransfer.

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

I will try. If not Olga will meet you And send me your email so I can have a checkin instructions sent to you just in case

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事で相手から連絡がありました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Yes ok I will organise the labelling for you. I have attached here invoice for first drop, please send a copy of proof od payment and I will send straight away to packing. Once packing is done I will let you know information for FEDEX.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

海外の友人からメールが来ました。その友人は会社を辞めてしますのでその引継ぎの内容だと思います。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いいたします。 I believe that David will be temporarily in charge of your account. You do still have my contact information on LINE so if you need anything, please let me know. I’ll be staying at AAA until end of this week.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。おまけをつけてくれるということでしたのでメールをしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Please see photo attach. I can send you the small, medium and large. When your order is ready to be shipped out, I will send you a copy of invoice and paypal money request. We will also ship you our newest catalog and the reusable shopper bags (2nd photo attach)