• 締切済み

こんにちは

I want to find a computer wallpaper software Can you recommend one?

みんなの回答

回答No.1

It is also called "kabegami changer" in japan. When you search in japan, you may use them. 1.Bgcall http://freesoft-100.com/review/bgcall.php Execute only PC start up. So running stress is low. OS:Windows7 2.Johns Background Switcher http://freesoft-100.com/pasokon/wallpaper.html OS: MacOS X10.9~ Windows98~

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

I am however looking to buy a stand for it, similar or the same as those used in your eBay pictures. Do you sell them, or if not, can you recommend where I could buy one?

• oneについて

oneの基本用法はわかりますが、 I want to buy one.と言うのと、 I want to buy a better one.と言うのがあります。 意味の違いは分かりますが、なぜ後者にはaがつくのでしょうか?

• さっぱりと和訳してください。

I currently use a folding one. do you have a folding one that you recommend.

• これの日本語ぉしえてください

to our Middle School Musical! Can you find me?!? Hint...I'm wearing a wig!

• 問いに対する自分の考えを書く問題で、

What can you do to save the earth?  この問いに、1~2文の英語で、 自分の考えを書きなさい。というものなのですが、 I can turn off a light of a room I don't use. I want to sustain the earth. と考えました。 文法などで、間違い等ありましたら、ご指摘ください。 

• anywhereとwhereverの違いについて

仕事があるところならどこでも住みたいということを 言う場合にanywhere,whereverどちらを使えば良いか分かりません。 感覚で以下の文を作ってみました。 I want to live in anywhere I can find my job. I want to live wherever I can find my job. 質問 1.in anywhere = whereverとなりますでしょうか? 2.anywhereとwhereverどちらを使うべきでしょうか? 3.上記の文章はあっていますでしょうか? 以上宜しくお願い致します。

• Hello!

Can you speak English? わたしはがくせいです。わたしはさんいんせいです。I want to know what is the best way to remember katakana.

• Can I  と Can youの違い。動詞が2つ。

NHKの英会話講座で次の文がありました。 Can I help me move this? これを動かすの手伝ってくれる? Can you help me find it? それを一緒に探してもらえませんか 質問1 英語で「Can I」と「Can you」はどんな場合に使い分けるのでしょうか。 質問2 一つの文に動詞は一つだけと思っていたので、文法的によく分かりません。解説をお願いします。

• Best places in Japan?

What are the best places/sites to visit in Tokyo, Japan. I've heard a lot about the dynamic & rich culture of Japan and I want to explore the same next month. Can someone recommend the best places to visit.

• 英語

次の括弧に当てはまるものを下の4つから教えてください I already have this kind of T shirt. Can you show me ( ) ? a.other b.some c.another d.one Other とoneは違うと思うのですが、、 お願いします。