• 質問:以下の英文を和訳してください。
  • プログラムの提供は、首都プロジェクトの間に一時停止があっても、コミュニティを関与させるのに役立ちます。
  • しかし、伴う開発なしに進んでしまうと、非常に孤立し活用されていない状態になる可能性もあるため、トレイルについては注意が必要です。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

リバーフェスト(川祭り)、ボートやカヤックの旅、映画、ヨガのクラスなどの計画を催すことで、大きな事業の切れ目でも、地域社会の参加が続くようにしている。  人里から非常に離れており、余り使われてもいないので、同時に進行している開発がない場合、ハイキング道(の建設)をあまり前に押し出す事には問題がある。

Maki4474
質問者

お礼

さっそくのご回答ありがとうございます。 とっても助かりました!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳希望

Every glimpse I hope you feel it as I do, for it is what I am and ever I will be. 特に後半はチンプンカンプンです。和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 But sometimes I wonder if what I will get is something that will make me happy. Maybe it will just be the future and not the future I am hoping for. 上記の文章の意味を理解したいので、和訳をして頂けるととても嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• ざっくり和訳していただけると助かります

I love tracking and delivery confirmation, but signing in Chicago is problematic (work) and the post here is terrible to deal with...if a signature could be avoided but still have tracking and delivery confirmation I would really appreciate that. No problem if that isn't possible, but I figure it couldn't hurt to ask.

• 英文和訳

The bigger and stronger the government is,the more dangerous to individual freedom Americans believe it to be. という文章の和訳で悩んでいます。 The 比較級~の文なので「すればするほど」ですよ、ね? 「政府が強大なものであればあるほど、個人の自由に対する危険は大きくなる」? とすると、Americans believe it to beはどういう意味なんですか?itは何をさす語…? 分かる方、教えて下さると本当に助かります。

• 和訳の質問です。

下記英文の和訳を教えていただけないでしょうか。 So now there's going to be competition, between the existing malls, trying to do whatever it takes in these typically small sites to compete with the new guys that are coming in and giving the Sharjah Fashion shopper more options.

• 和訳教えてください。

和訳教えてください。 It depends, we believe, only on mathematics and logic and on the imperfectly known laws of physics, chemistry, and biology; it does not arise from some magical or otherworldly quality. That's good news, because it means there's no reason why consciousness can't be reproduced in a machine-in theory, anyway. ここの部分だけ内容がさっぱりです。 どなたかご教授お願いします><

• 【困っています】和訳の仕方がまったくわかりません

和訳の仕方がまったくわかりません。。。 部分部分の言っていることはわかるのですが、英文の間にthatが入ってきたり、()で囲まれた英文があると、和訳するときにどこから訳していいのかわからなくなってしまいます。文中に「,」がところどころにあると、混乱してしまいます。 英文を和訳にする時のコツはあるのでしょうか? どうか、教えてください。 宜しくお願いします。 What would be the best wold to use when describing that e.g. an icon is alternating between being displayed and hidden ; the flashing / blinking / flickering icon? Flashing is probably the best. Blinking could also be used, but the most common use of blinking is for opening and shutting both eyes quickly. Flickering usually signifies that something is going on and off irregularly. A flickering lightbulb, for example, usually has something wrong with it and is rapidly turning on and off (but it is not supposed to be doing this, it has a fault).

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

'Sometimes things are just what they seem to be and that's all there is to it' 上記の英文はCharles Bukowskiという方の名言の一つだそうです。 これの和訳をお願いいたします。

• 英文和訳お願いします。

英文和訳お願いします。 In general, my music is just quiet because it’s not the kind of music that is supposed to be loud, there is not really anything more to it than that. It would be pretty silly to blast strings and piano at 105db. こちらなのですが、英文和訳をお願いします。どうもthere is not really anything more to it than that.のあたりが不明で・・・。

• 和訳していただけませんか?

下の文を和訳していただけませんか? Altrhough tecnological changes seldom reverse, it is not necessarily true formegatrends that are triggered by social changes. When major changes in society occur that force people to think and act differently, they may be permanent, or they may late only a generation or two. The aging society is one example. Today, the population 65 and above is increasing in postindustrial countries worldwide, forcing governments, businesses, and families to change in order to care for the large number of senior citizens.