• ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送方法の事で相手から返信がありました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Just wantedto confirm this is AAA inland. Just to the port. I messaged Vicky.

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9723/12095)
回答No.1

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送方法の事で相手から返信がありました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Just wantedto confirm this is AAA inland. まさに私は、これが国内のAAAであることを確認したかったのです。 Just to the port. まさに港に(あることを確認したかったのです)。 I messaged Vicky. 私はヴィッキーにメッセージで送りました。

関連するQ&A

• すみません。英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を予約中です。その商品はいつ発送ですか?と相手にメールをしたら2通の返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 1通目 Yes there is quite a few I haven't sent you the list yet. Which ones are you referring too? 2通目 Please find attached proforma invoice for the remaining AAA styles. Please confirm and I will ask to create made in LA labels for all styles.

• 下記の英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を買いました。発送のことでメールがきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。 Can you confirm the address that we are sending to please as I have 2 addresses.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送方法の件で質問をしていました。 相手から返事がきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 About the shipment term, 発送方法名 is the only available option at this time even if you use carrier specified by us. I believe you worked with Vicky last time for your shipment. This time we’ll be working with Michelle.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送と注文の事で相手に質問をしていました。すみませんが返事が来たのですが意味を教えて下さい。宜しくお願い致します。 Thanks for your email. For the attachments, yes that is not a problem in terms of BBB of photographs. I can get the price to you shortly, for the items, it should take about 10 days to produce the AAA and another 5-7 days to ship. Can you confirm how many you would like, thank you we will work on the estimate for this now. Thank you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。注文の事で相手に質問したら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 SAM came back to office and I’m working on your order sheet. I believe you already confirm with SAM but let me make sure. Minimum orders AAA is 1 pcs BBB is 2 pcs but we are going you to order just 1pcs minimum. So from below list I’m going to change quantities to where minimum is more closer.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送方法で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I’m sorry to tell you that the company will not do AAA. I believe there is an issue with LA factory. Once again I’m really sorry to tell you this. Please work with BBB.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。商品の発送の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)> For sea freight on a door to door basis Excluding the Japanese Customs clearance, customs inspection duties and taxes which would all be payable in Japan This service is weekly and transit time through to arrival Hakata port is approx. 45 days If you palletise the goods please note that these need to be Heat treated suitable for ISPM15 standards – there should be a forestry commission fir tree stamp on the pallets Rate works out to £ 1.00 for this shipment I am still pushing for the airfreight rate on this and will confirm this ASAP. I have been promised the rates for tomorrow morning.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 発送の件で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 We are currently working in your order and AAA said we have a better freight forward company that ships to Japan. Once your order is ready i will ask for a quote and let you know the shipping amount.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。相手のミスで発送ミスがありました。指摘したら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Attach to this email is the updated full invoice. Also I will attach the separate invoice for boxes A-B and boxes C-D. I accidently invoice items that were not shipped. If you compare previous invoice with the update invoice, you will see the items below were invoice but not shipped. [AAA , BBB, CCC, DDD, EEE] I also didn’t add items the invoice that were shipped out. That is why there was a difference. Your remaining balance will be added to your 111 account. I will add this store credit to your next purchase.

• 英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の件でメールが来たんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すっみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I have just checked Fedex again and say if you were to order more stock and it came to AAA boxes it would cost you 100ドル to post those AAA cartons. I know it's a bit high but It's not too bad. What do you think? If you have your own courier feel free to book them to pick up the boxes.