英語で書かれた洗髪料の使用方法と注意書き

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 洗髪料の使用手順と注意事項を翻訳してください。
  • 母が注文した洗髪料の説明書が英語で書かれており、読めません。翻訳をお願いします。
  • 洗髪料の使用方法と使用上の注意を翻訳してください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語で書かれた説明文と注意書き

母がアメリカの洗髪料をネットで注文して、届き、「英語で書いてあって読めない」と言い渡してきたのですが、僕も解読できませんでした。英語の得意な方に翻訳してほしいです。お願いします。 以下がその文です。 instructions: 1)shampoo hair using a deep cleansing shampoo. apply to freshly washed, dry hair. 2)empty desired amount into coloring bowl. apply evenly with tint brush. 3)do not apply to scalp, but 1/2 inch from scalp. saturate hair throughly. comb evenly through the hair until it becomes frothy. 4)cover hair in plastic cap and leave on for 30 minutes. for added intensity heat may be used. 5)rince hair in cold water away from face and body until it runs almost clear. fades gradually with each shampoo. wash hair in cool water to maintain color. cautions: *always do a preliminary patch and strand test. *avoid eye contact. *wear protective plastic gloves for applications. *do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. *use petroleum jelly around hairline and on ears. *may temporarily stain skin, may stain blonde or porous hair,may permanently stain clothes and other materials. *store in acool dry place, away from direct sunlight. 以上になります。説明文と注意書きのことだとは思うのですが、できればわかりやすく翻訳していただけると幸いです。お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9729/12103)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 使用手順: 1) 浄化力の強いシャンプーを使って毛髪を洗う。よく洗い流して、乾燥させる。 2) お望みの分量を染色用のボウルに入れる。色つけブラシで均等につける。 3) 頭皮にはつけず、1/2インチ離す。十分毛髪に浸み込ませる。泡立つまで毛髪をむらなく均等に櫛ですく。 4) プラスチック(ビニール)のキャップで30分間毛髪を覆う。濃度を強めたければ(そこを)過熱してもよい。 5) 冷水で毛髪をすすぐ。あらかたきれいになるまでは顔や体につかないようにする。色を薄めるためにはシャンプーする(もっと薄めたければ繰り返す)。色を保持するためには冷水で洗う。 警告: * いつも予備的な部分テストをすること。* アイ・コンタクトを避ける。* 染色するときは保護用のナイロン手袋を着用すること。* 染料をまつ毛や眉に使わないこと。* 毛髪のはえぎわ周辺や耳には鉱油(鉱質ゼリー)を使用すること。*皮膚、ブロンドや多孔性の毛髪には一時的にしみがつくことがある。また、衣服などについたしみは落ちないことがある。* 直射日光を避け、乾燥した冷暗場所に保管すること。 以上、ご回答まで。

kokoroman1031
質問者

お礼

すぐに回答していただきありがとうございます。すごく助かりました。 母も喜んでいました。

関連するQ&A

• 下記の英語の文を和訳してください。

Pétain wanted more air reconnaissance but aircraft wireless was of extremely short range and during attacks, confusion on the ground made artillery observation from the air impossible. As an alternative, Pétain suggested making highly detailed maps of the German rear areas and systematically bombarding German artillery emplacements continuously, rather than during attacks but the suggestions were impractical, because of the ammunition shortage. Foch and d'Urbal met late on 15 May and ordered that the offensive was to end temporarily, as the attacks after 9 May had been poorly prepared and of diminishing effectiveness. Preparations with the standard of detail and organisation of the attack on 9 May, were to be made before the offensive resumed. "Bases of departure" were to be captured at Souchez and Neuville, before an attack on Vimy Ridge, which Foch expected to take eight to ten days. D'Urbal cancelled an attack due on 16 May and issued instructions to each corps to capture limited objectives. XXXIII Corps was given five objectives before an attack on Souchez and XXI Corps three objectives before supporting the attack on Souchez. The first limited objective attack was planned for 17 May but rainstorms forced a delay until 20 May and the night of 20/21 May. Huge artillery bombardments preceded infantry attacks, intended to occupy several hundred square metres of ground at a time. On the afternoon of 21 May, the French attacked the Spur of the White Way from the north, south and west. A party attacking from the Arabs' Spur captured their objectives in minutes and another party attacking from the north seized the main German communication trench, surrounding and taken the garrison prisoner. The attack from Ablain captured houses west of the church and the communications trench linking the White Way with Souchez was cut; 300 Germanprisoners and a field gun were taken. At 2:00 a.m. on 22 May, a German counter-attack from a foothold in Ablain was repulsed. On 25 May IX, XXI and XXXIII corps attacked limited objectives simultaneously, after a day-long artillery bombardment but made little progress. The remnants of the garrison in Ablain were attacked again on 28 May in their remaining trenches around the cemetery. French artillery placed a barrage to the east of the cemetery, cutting off the garrison before the infantry attacked and took 400 prisoners.

• 英語で書いた感想文です。

文法とかスペルに全然自信がなくて; もしよければ手伝って下さい。ほとんど間違えてると思いますが。 ソウルサーフとゆう映画映画の質問付の感想文です。 1, What have you learned from the movie? - i learned that when we think that life has ended, it is only just beginning. Everything in life has a purpose, a reason. There may be time that we think we want to give up, but that’s where you find real strength. Like Bethany, she is a very strong person. Terrible things happened to her even though it seems that she doesn’t deserve it because she is a very good person. But out of that terrible thing that happened, something good came out of it. She was able to overcame the problems she has faced. Anything is possible. All we need is faith, in God and in yourself. 2, How can you apply it in your life. 1, find something which is challenging for me. 2, Set a small goal. 3, get motivated 3, what have you felt when you try living with one arm? - I tried tying my hair with my one hand, and i realized that there is no way you can do that. how dificult it is to not be able to do something you normaly do everytime. お願いします。

• 英語が得意な人教えてください

All of my decks are only available to buy directly from me,and I send by mail. I have sent to japan before.Pay with paypal and I send right away by global priority mail,as printed matter in a flat rate envelope ,packed up flat in smaller packets inside the big envelope.please add $11 for shopping. to do paypal log on to their site my id there is. これを訳せる方おられたらお願いします

• 英語の文を訳して下さい。

After the first German chlorine-gas attacks, Allied troops were supplied with masks of cotton pads soaked in urine; it had been discovered that the ammonia in the pad neutralised the chlorine. The pads were held over the face until the gas dispersed. Other soldiers preferred to use a handkerchief, sock or flannel body-belt, dampened with a sodium-bicarbonate solution and tied across the mouth and nose, until the gas passed. Soldiers found it difficult to fight like this, and attempts were made to develop a better means of protection against gas attacks. By July 1915, soldiers received efficient gas masks and anti-asphyxiation respirators. Private W. Hay of the Royal Scots arrived in Ypres just after the chlorine-gas attack on 22 April 1915: We knew there was something was wrong. We started to march towards Ypres but we couldn't get past on the road with refugees coming down the road. We went along the railway line to Ypres and there were people, civilians and soldiers, lying along the roadside in a terrible state. We heard them say it was gas. We didn't know what the Hell gas was. When we got to Ypres we found a lot of Canadians lying there dead from gas the day before, poor devils, and it was quite a horrible sight for us young men. I was only twenty so it was quite traumatic and I've never forgotten nor ever will forget it. — Private W. Hay of the Royal Scots The French soldiers were naturally taken by surprise. Some got away in time, but many, alas! not understanding the new danger, were not so fortunate, and were overcome by the fumes and died poisoned. Among those who escaped nearly all cough and spit blood, the chlorine-attacking the mucous membrane. The dead were turned black at once. About 15 minutes after letting the gas escape the Germans got out of their trenches. Some of them were sent on in advance, with masks over their heads, to ascertain if the air had become breathable. Having discovered that they could advance, they arrived in large numbers in the area on which the gas had spread itself some minutes before, and took possession of the arms of the dead men. They made no prisoners. Whenever they saw a soldier whom the fumes had not quite killed they snatched away his rifle and advised him to lie down "to die better." — The Daily Chronicle (26 April 1915) Battle of Frezenberg (8–13 May) The Germans moved field artillery forward, placing three army corps opposite the 27th and 28th Divisions on the Frezenberg ridge (50.868°N 2.950°E). The German attack began on 8 May with a bombardment of the 83rd Brigade in trenches on the forward slope of the ridge, but the first and second infantry assaults were repelled by the survivors. However, the third German assault of the morning pushed the defenders back. Although the neighbouring 80th Brigade repulsed the attack, the 84th Brigade was pushed back; this left a 2-mile (3.2 km) gap in the line.

• ス  の字の書き方を英語で説明

Start from the upper and left, and go to the right. And from that point, draw a diagnol line to the bottom line. In the middle of the second line, draw yet another diagnol line to the bottom right. いかがでしょうか。

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Many years later and thousands of miles away - in 1990 in California - he received a standing ovation from 7,000 people after this speech.  What did Victor Frankl do that most people with problems don't do? He vividly imagined a future in which his problems were resolved and then worked backward to the present to determine what he would need to do in order to make that future a reality. If you are stuck with a problem, just turning your gaze from the past to a future in which the problem is no longer with you is a major change in the way of viewing the problem. Then, of course, you would have to work backward to the present to figure out what you could do to make that future a reality, rather than just an appealing fantasy.

• 不加算名詞にも定冠詞?

不加算名詞にも定冠詞? NHKラジオ英会話講座より I once went to a public bath in Japan. I knew the basic rules.You take a thorough shower before you get in. So I rubbed shampoo into my hair. Then I washed myself all over, and thoroughly rinsed the soap from my body. But when I got in the bath,everybody else jumped out. I couldn't understand why,since I'd done everything right. Then I felt my head and realized my mistake. I'd forgotten to rinse the shampoo out of my hair. I looked like a big ice-cream cone! 質問: (1)I rubbed shampoo...とI'd forgotten to rinse the shampoo...を比べ、後には定冠詞が付いています。二つとも不可算名詞だと思いますが、不可算名詞でも2番目以降はtheを付けると言うことですか?不加算名詞はいかなる時も冠詞は付かないと思っていたもので・・。 (2)rinsed the soap...のsoapは不可算名詞ですね?theが必要ですか? (3)fromとout ofの違い? ...rinsed the soap from my body.と...to rinse the shampoo out of my hair.を比べて、fromとout ofの使い分けている理由が分りません? 教えて下さい。  以上

• 訳がよくわかりません

シーナ・アイエンガーの「The Art of Choosing」からの英文です。 However, in the lapping of the waves and the whistle of the wind, he did not hear a verdict of death. Instead, he heard a question: "Do you want to live?" 【The ability to hear that question and to answer it in the affirmative--to reclaim for himself the choice that the circumstances seemed to have taken away--may be what enabled him to survive.】 【】の中の英文なのですが、 The ability to hear that question and to answer it in the affirmative  肯定してその質問を聞いてそれに答える能力は to reclaim for himself the choice that the circumstances seemed to have taken away  状況が奪い去ってしまったと思われる選択を彼自身に取り戻すために may be what enabled him to survive.    (↑訳がわかりません) と訳せる範囲で訳してみたのですが、    in the affirmativeの訳し方がわからないのと  to reclaim for himself ~このto不定詞は「~のために」でしょうか?  may be what enabled him to survive.ここが全くわかりません。 教えてください、お願いします。

• 英語の質問

It is hard for him to do well both in study and in club activities. (彼にとって勉強と部活を両立させるのは大変である。) の文章でなぜinが入るのですか? また、入れなければならないのですか? よく分からないので詳しくお願いします。

• 科学英語の和訳をお願いします

Although the estimated birth month of most of the glass eels ranged widely from May to December (peak in late August). that of glass eels collected along the Kuroshio (Tanegashima, Kagoshima, Kochi, Wakayama, Shizuoka and Chiba) was relatively limited to being in summer from May to August. Our estimation of birth month for glass eels recruited in early summer to the Sagami River estuary revealed extraordinary late hatching dates ranging from October to January for the 2009-group and November to December for the 2010-group (Table 3). It is possible that the Japanese eels that hatched in the late season occasionally migrated to the Sagami River unexpectedly late during the early summer, but this study is the first to report a glass eel hatched in January from the Japanese Pacific coast along the Kuroshio (Fig. I). Our preliminary otolith examination provides an interesting exception from previous information on the spawning season of the Japanese eel. お時間ございましたら回答いただけると助かります