• 締切済み

Break free

アリアナグランデの歌詞の翻訳で This is the part when I say I don't want it 今こそありのままのすべてを告白するときよ と和訳されていたのですが、なぜこの和訳になるのかよく分かりません。どなたか詳しく解説よろしくお願いします。 又、This is the part ~という言い回しは他にどんなときに使うのでしょうか?例文などを上げて頂けると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

#1です。補足です。    例文を忘れていました。  原文 Should auld acquaintance be forgot and never brought to mind? 直訳 昔の友達が忘れられ思い出されないでよいだろうか?  日本文  蛍の光窓の雪  意味(日本) このパチンコ屋は閉店だから客はみんな出て行け  意味(米国) 明けましておめでとう  

noname#212313
noname#212313
回答No.2

http://www.metrolyrics.com/break-free-lyrics-ariana-grande.html で歌詞を確認してみました。ご質問の一文の直前にある文は、 >I don't wanna hear you lie tonight now that I've become who I really am 「私はあなたが今夜、私が本当の自分になったと嘘をつくのを聞きたくない。」 となっています。これが、 >This is the part when I say I don't want it 「この部分が、私が聞きたくないと言っているものです。」  →「このことを聞くと、私は聞きたくないと言ってしまう。」 (「この部分」「このこと」は直前の嘘を指している) というお示しの文へつながっています。要は「嘘を言わないでくれ」ということですね。否定を肯定に言い換えて意訳すると「本当の事を言ってくれ」になります。  それを歌詞らしく「今こそありのままのすべてを告白するときよ」と意訳してあるのでしょう。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。 直訳すれば  ここが、私はそれは欲しくないという部分だ、  歌うための翻訳なら長さを調整したり、直訳でなく意訳になったり、直訳では「貴方の目つきは狂暴だ」というのを、「私は貴方の美しいまなざしに惚れた」となったり、マ原文と関係のない場合が多いです。 2。例文   This is the part I hate.(自分のだんご鼻を指差して)「ここは、俺の大嫌いな部分だ」 This is the part you fall to the ground head first.(先週の岩登りのビデオを見せながら)「ここは、貴方が地面に頭から先きに落ちるところです。」 This is the part you break into your beautiful song.オペラ歌手に映画を見せながら「ここが貴方があの美しい歌を歌いはじめるところです」  もう少しすぐれた例文を思いつくべきでした、済みません。

関連するQ&A

• themself は普通に言っていますか?

アメリカの人が次のように言っていました。 when they say "出すのでしょうね", they are talking to themself, and maybe they want you to answer it. そこで私はthemselvesと書かないとテストでは×だと言いました。 その人は That's strange they would say 'themself' is wrong. I don't know. Maybe it is. But I say it all the time. themself はみんな普通に言っているのでしょうか?

• 和訳お願いします

辞書で調べても分からなかったので和訳お願いします。 (1)this album makes me queezy. (2)I DON'T CARE IF PEOPLE SAY SHES A TROLL.

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか?

翻訳ソフトで翻訳したんですが、理解できません。 言葉のニュアンスも解らないし... どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか? u think is easy go working and have internet to reply always when i want if the life is easy same to u think be happy im reply in the moment that i have time if u are tired to wait u choice u talk all my friends dont like this styles of womans i can not say u are my girlfriend is so stupid if talk with all my friends i want a woman only to me not a public woman i dont want this relation finish and u be angry with me or something i really have a feeling for u but is hard listen all my friends contact u samme to easy girl that i hate really the feel is borke when im listen this but if u want be with somme of my friends is ur decition u continue with ur chating life becuase i like more the real life one to one is the end? ur decition im just can not more wait to say this.... sorry but im was so tired listen of my friends dont want make u dissapoint just want be u feel good always i want contact u but sometimes so bussy but the time when im free im try im was told u the distance is so hard to the love but if we can with this all in the future that be all right im not lier if u dont believeme is ur problem but if u can understand that im write i think is easy have a feeel big feel for u the problem many mans talk wiht u And mix take ur mesages All confuse And this don't like Like the girl or woman in love only for me I'm honestly like u And love u But so hard If u believe me Thanks But dont want u angry with me I have feel for u Just this don't like 長文になりましたが、どうかお願いします。

• 難関高校の同意文作成問題の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)I don’t know the writer of this novel. I don’t know(    )(    )this novel. (2)We have to take care of the dog. The dog has to (    )(    )(    )(    ). (3)Please remember to say hello to your parents. Please don’t(    )(    ) say hello to your parents. (4)How beautiful his garden is! What a(    )(    ) he(    )! (5)500years have passed since this tower was built. This tower(    ) five (    )years(    ). (6)I did know what I should say. I did know (    )(    )say. (7)August 28 is my birthday. I(    )(    )(    ) August 28. (8)Whose is that old bicycle? Who does that old bicycle(    )(    )? (9)If you don’t study hard,you‘ll fail in the entrance examination. (    )(    ),(    )you‘ll fail in the entrance examination. (10)This is a photograph taken by her in Narita. This is a photograph(    )(    ) in Narita.

• 【翻訳依頼!!!】

【翻訳依頼】 こちらの文章を日本語翻訳してください。 動画の中に気になる文章がありましたので。 宿題でもなんでもありません。 よろしくお願いいたします。 . It's a Love Story. This Love is difficult, but It's real. Don't be afraid, We'll make it out of this mess. It's a Love Story, Baby, just say Yes. I've got tired of waiting. Wondering if you were coming. My faith in you was fading. When I met you. I keep waiting for you. Save me, I've been feeling so alone. I don't know what to think.

• 伊藤由奈 with Micro of Def Tech 「Mahaloha」 の翻訳お願いします!

伊藤由奈 with Micro of Def Tech の「Mahaloha」の英語の所の意味がわかりません。調べたりしたのですが、しっかり分からないので英語の得意な方、是非お願いします。 翻訳して欲しい部分はここです。 ○There are times in life when all you want to do is cry  なぜかさみしい  You always got a friend baby don't you worry ○All I want is love  It's all I'm thinkin' of  All I know is that I need to spread this message to you  Said I'm sayin' love  Don't wanna give it up  I can be all that you want me to be c'mon let's love また知っている方がいれば・・ タイトルの「Mahaloha」とは何のことなのか教えて下さい! 宜しくお願い致します。

• 関係詞whichとwhen

次の2つの例文は似ていますが、 (1)の[ ]はwhere、(2)はwhichになる理由が分かりません。 違いが分かる方がいらっしゃいましたらご教授下さい。 (1) This is the town [where] I spent my childhood. (2) This is the town [which] I visited when I was child.

• この英語を訳してほしいです...(T_T)

この英語を訳してほしいです...(T_T) I am very fine too. You're welcome and thank you. I say you, i progressed with Japanese ^-^ ○○(名前) i want you as a Great Friend!!! I wait what you don't take to bad my ultimate word I wish one day I can get to know you 訳せそうで訳せませんでした(T_T) 翻訳機でやっても、意味不な和訳になります... 助けてぇw

• 訳してください!!至急です!!お願いします!!m(__)m

この(↓)英語を訳してください!! 至急です。。辞書で調べたり、ネットの翻訳ソフトで 調べたりしたんですが、どうもうまく訳せなくて 日本語の文書にできません。 どなたか訳してください、お願いします!!m(__)m I think whether it has an affair on other people because I don't meet you when you say that "my tomorrow's behavior is secret ". Sorry. .It doesn't think that it is manly to be jealous. I say to me so "reflecting it ! ".

• whenの語法がわかりません

when I say I am not going to the party,it is not so much that I don't like the people as that I don't have the time の訳が 私がパーティーに行かないというのは、そのひと達が嫌いというわけではなく、時間が無いからです。 と書いてあったのですが、このときの「when」の語法は何に分類されるのでしょうか? ・・・ 以下考えた推測です ・「~というのは」と書いてあるので「理由」だと思ったのですが、辞書を引いてみると I am not going to the party when it is not so much that I don't like the peaople as that I don't have the time のように後半にwhenがつくような気がします。 ・whenを「~場合は」と解釈してみたのですが、それだと「私がパーティーに行かない場合は、(いつでも)そのひと達が嫌いというわけではなく、時間が無いからです。」となってしまいおかしい気がします。 塾や学校の先生に質問してみたのですが、「それはそういうものなんだよ」と言われすっきりしません。よろしくお願いします。