• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳確認お願いします

和訳確認お願いします。 You're special I love your style, your personality is sweet and kind, your voice is sexy, and your butt is amazing And I always feel comfortable when I spend time with you I'm very attracted to you Although the situation is complicated... 君は特別な人だよ。 僕は君の可愛いファッションが好きで君の声とお尻がセクシーで素晴らしいよ! それと、僕はいつも君といる時、穏やかな気持ちでいれるんだ。 僕は君に惹かれているんだ。状況は難しいけどね…

noname#233940
noname#233940

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数294
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率81% (8271/10199)

以下のとおりお答えします。 ほとんど質問者様の訳でよいと思いますが、一応、原文・質問訳・(説明)・⇒添削訳の順に併記します。 >You're special >君は特別な人だよ。 (このままでOKですが、「僕にとって」という気持ちがあるんでしょうね。) ⇒(僕にとって)君は特別な人なんだ。 >I love your style, your personality is sweet and kind, your voice is sexy, and your butt is amazing >僕は君の可愛いファッションが好きで君の声とお尻がセクシーで素晴らしいよ!(なるべく逐語訳してみますね。) ⇒僕は君のファッションが好きで、君の個性は優しくて親切だし、君の声はセクシーだし、それに君のお尻が素晴らしいよ。 >And I always feel comfortable when I spend time with you >それと、僕はいつも君といる時、穏やかな気持ちでいれるんだ。 (やはり文字通りに訳してみます。) ⇒それと、僕は君一緒に過ごしている時はいつも快適な気分なのさ。 >I'm very attracted to you >Although the situation is complicated... >僕は君に惹かれているんだ。状況は難しいけどね… (ほとんど同じです。) ⇒僕は君にすっかり惹かれているんだ。 状況は複雑だけどね… 以上、ご回答まで。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の和訳お願いします…

(1)What are some characteristics of your personality? (2)In what way has your personality changed? Why has it changed? (3)what personality traits do you consider important in a good friend? why? (4)what makes you happy?why?

• 月のpersonality って何でしょうか。

personality というと個人、性格、人柄等々なのですが、どれも下の文章には当てはまらない気がして、困っています。 The Moon is a part of the personality that always wants to know its position. これに続く文は、「一方で、おひつじ座は、絶えず変化する12星座の一部です」です。 personalityを次のように「天体」と訳して良いものか??? 「月は、絶えず自分の位置を確認したがる天体です」 それとも、なにか特別な天体用語なのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

You mention that a certain kind of childishness that you see as part of your personality isn’t helping yourself or anyone else. Why do attribute so little value to relaxation and the ability to contemplate various matters? Isn’t that helpful. Isn’t it helping you with creativity? よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳プリーズ

I don't see who wouldn't be! I now find White women to be completely average and their personality to be even worse.

• 英文について質問です。

The major difficulty in investigating personality characteristics is that of identification and measurement. この文で、thatは何を指しているのでしょうか?先生はdifficultyといっています。ですが、inverstigating personality characteristic でも通じると思うのですが… 意見をお願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

自然な日本語に訳したいのですが、どうもなかなかできません。よろしくお願い致します。 When sovereign states enter into an agreement by treaty to confer legal personality on an international organization, the treaty does not create a corporate body. But when the AMF agreement was registered in the UAE by means of Federal Decree No.35 that registration conferred on the international organization legal personality and thus created a corporate body which the English courts can and should recognize.

• 会話文なんですが和訳お願いします。

You know, I had the hour-long conversation why I wasn't gonna do this, one thing that they said, this is, you don't do them so you don't realize that they can actually be entertaining and yet informative and comfortable. and I said, well, all right, and I always feel comfortable with you, so that's. インタビューに答えてる状況なんですがthisやthemが一体何を指し示してるのかがわかりません、、、 宜しくお願いします。

• 文章の和訳をお願いします。

以下の文章の和訳をお願いします。 翻訳サイトだと直訳になってしまい、意味が分からない日本語に変換されます。お手数ですが、出来るだけ自然な文章の和訳をお願いします。 An occupational hazard of the owner is a leaning towards medical and morbid humor. Likewise I have picked up that quirky tendency. So, when I travel through your parts, if you are so inclined, please log an appropriate joke or anecdote to satisfy my personality.

• 和訳の仕方

福祉系の学校に通っており英語の授業があります。 和訳が難しくお力をお借りできればと思います。 以下自分で訳してみました。 添削をしていただけたら有りがたいです。 During the meal,make sure you sit where you can keep an eye on your client.(食事の間、あながたがクライアントを目を離さずみるおところに座る??)←文の構造が分からないのです。 Look for any signs that your client is having trouble eating (あなたのクライアントが食べることがうまく出来ないといういなかる兆候でも見つけなさい。) It is sometimes necesarry to persuade your client to eat what is nutritionally good for him. (栄養的に何を食べたらいいかをクライアントに説得させることは時々必要である。) If your client is reluctunt to keep eating,try cutting up the food to make eating easier. (もしクライアントがが食べ続けることをしたくないのなら、??) Eating and drinking are personal matters. So you will need to take the client's feelings and personality into account. 食べることと飲むことは個人的なことである。だからあなたはクライアントの気持ちと性格を考慮しなければならない。

• 英語

明日英語の小テストで、教科書の文を要約するのですが、文になっているか見ていただきたいです。 Talking about a person´s blood type is popular among many people. They like judging a person ´s personality. They think person´s personality has something to do with blood type. However,in Japanese it is a common topic.