• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします!

i'm kind of looking at your picture and him... you can pass off as siblings~ :D although if you were siblings in real life, the gap between you is 11 years... 和訳よろしくお願いします。

noname#141128
noname#141128
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

私、あなたの写真と彼を見比べてみたりしたのよ・・・ あなたたち、兄と妹といっても通用するわ(笑)。 といっても、現実の人生で兄妹だったとしたら、年齢差が11才ってこと になるけど。

noname#141128
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

私は今ちょっとあなたの写真と彼(あなたと彼の写真?)を眺めています・・・あなた達は兄妹で通用しますよ:D、ただ、もしあなた達が実生活で兄妹だとしたら、年齢差は11歳だけれどね・・・

noname#141128
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

hehe... i guess i looked only at your pictures so i cannot say so :) but you are very kind 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただける かたのみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落と2段落目の前半部分となりますので、 中途半端で終わると思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is a car owner and driver. His car is modern and green. It has the letter C or K in the brand name, makers name or in the number plate. There is a very old karma between you and your soul mate. The goes back to a past life. You may have shared more than one past life, but always this love was cut short and left unfinished, and so you are brought back together in the present life again. There will be a sense of this in the meeting, a kind of familiarity, as if you know him, but don't know him at all. Like a forgotten memory, Maybe nothing you can define or grasp, but love will begin with conversation with talk and it will just seem so natural, it will be as though you have known him all your life.

• 和訳していただけませんか?

次の英文を和訳していただけませんか? 1、He had not experienced that which all fiction taught him was the most important thing in life. 2、Hobbes, one of the greatest English philosophers, used to sing songs every night in his old age when all were gone and nobody could hear him, for his health, which he believe would make him live two or three years longer. よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします The Court justices are looking into opposition charges that legislators were bribed to help pass the first amendment allowing Uribe's2006reelectin. 裁判官は 国会議員がウリベさんの2006の再選挙をゆるしている最初の修正がとおるため回収されたというopposition chargeをしらべている 私の直訳ではこのようになりますが よくわかりません 訳していただけると助かります

• 和訳教えてください

意味の違いがよくわかるように和訳教えてください 1 Didn't he ask you what you wanted? Didn't you find what you wanted? 2 Whoever many come,don't let him in. Whoever comes to my office will be served a cup of tea. 3 There were only a few guests who escaped from the fire. There were only a few guests, who escaped from the fire. 4 You can take home as much food as you like. You will have as good a change as you'll ever have. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の文章を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか。 1文節の後半部分になりますので、 内容が中途半端な感じになっているかもしれません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 At the time in your life when you meet him, you will have mild intermittent muscular back ach, a clear complexion, a secret ambition. many acquaintances and, may neglect old friends in favor this new partner and the life that is opening up to you through him, but you never abandon a friend in trouble. You have loyalty. Old flames and former friends and past lovers will return over the years, nothing is ever quite ended in your life, your paths cross in future years for your destiny is one bound up with people. But this new love, begins a great new chapter, a dazzling one and is the greatest love and holds the greater attraction, than anything past

• 和訳をお願い致します

His North node was in yours second house, this mean both of you, can draw on karmic resources and skills from other life's and put them to use to earn money in this life. In the past life he developed various skills or talent but did not profit from them because of a fear that if he worked for himself, or struck out in those skills in a different kind of work place. you and he would loose the security you had. He found it difficult to anchor himself in the material and practical world, he felt too much emotionally, dreamed too much. He had the potential to be self supporting, and support you, but you may have somehow made him feel he did not Afraid of financial insecurity. In the present incarnation you must encourage him and also your self towards being self supporting in a mutual interest or talent and regaining the success you can enjoyed. In then present life the karma is to correct this mistake. He needs in this life to be independent in the kind of work and money life you will have together. He needs to earn the money but need to use his talents to do so. Your role is to help him, rather than discourage him, to make it easier and help him belief in himself.

• 和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします I don't Know what I can tell you any more. I am the bad guy ! I talked to her again, I know what is going on between you girls. I am pretty sure that You will find good man of your life. I am sorry for everything. Take care!! If you like calling me, just do it . you are good girl! I did not mean to hurt your feeling.

• 日本語にして下さい

Do you get all wet between  your legs looking at the picture?

• 和訳を希望します

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 お願いできますでしょうか。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 (誤植等ありましたら、ご指摘いただけるとありがたいです。) You were born under the constellation of Virgo. The star goddess of the harvest. You are modest, discreet in love, reserved and drawn to handsome enigmatic men. Usualy ones with status. You set your sights very high but you are devoted, faithful, reliable. In the past you may have had to make many sacrifices for love. You can be anxious, nervy, tense you set yourself high standards and worry silently, rather than speak out when you are unhappy in a relationship. Interested in the man you love, you worry about his welfare. You are supportive and take care of everything so well, that your help, while appreciated is still often taken for granted. In love if the man is less than perfect, if he has bad health or bad habits you always think you can redeem him, salvage, him, save him from himself and restore things in his life to happiness. The yearning for a decadent prestigious, wealthy life together, or a better life together is often mingled with yearning for a partner.