• ベストアンサー

英語の質問お願い致します

Hiroko1111111の回答

回答No.2

I will try my best. 私は私の出来る限りのことをやってみるつもり 早く会いたいなー →(早く会えるように)出来るだけやってみるよ 出張気をつけてね →ありがとう 素敵な会話じゃないですか

関連するQ&A

• 彼女からメールが来ました。訳してください。

i want to meet you too, and you have nice english you know? so what do you do for living ? are you working? see you soon,.

• 英語の質問です。

質問お願い致します。 気になる外国人の異性の彼と遊んだ後にI had a really good time with you. It was so fun! and I think you're greatと言われました。これって私は彼の事が気になりはじめ てるんですが、社交辞令でだれにでもいう言葉なんですか? また、その時に私がI wanna see you again, but I don't want to be too sad after you are gone!とメールするとI want to see you soon ...I'm trying to read my book, but I'm only thinking about you などと返信がありました。

• 【英語ネイティブの方】和訳をお願いします!

彼の仕事の都合で、あまり会えてないので メールで I hope I want to see you at valentine. と送ったところ I will see you as soon as I can との返事がありました。 これはどういうニュアンスなのでしょうか? 意味はなんとなく解っているのですが ニュアンスが解らないので質問させていただきました。 お手数をお掛けしますが、宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします

I've got to be going Nice talking to you Fine,thank you. And you? See you later Oh, that's nice Is everything all right? Take it easy That's too bad You're welcome I'm very sorry Oh ,what a shame! No,thanks Yeah, I've heard about you Nice talking to you, too Goodbye. See you later I haven't seen you for ages It was so nice to see you Catch you later No, nothing special Have a nice day

• 英語にして下さい!!

以下の文章を日本語にして下さい!! お願いいたします。 we will see, if that happens, but not now I would like have some possibility I have my mind in 1000 things, hehe I mean its very difficult, too much

• 至急。英語について。

just come sweetie I will pay for the ticket and we can be together.に I'm very Happy, Thank you. I want to see you, right this moment. but no. I have a job. I'm sorry.といったら well you will be moving soon so quit the job early and comeと来たのですが 『じゃぁ、今すぐ仕事やめて来てよ』という意味ですか?

• 英語の間違いについて(3)

英文に間違いがあれば教えてください。 Second, let me talk about dreams. I have dreams. Many people have dreams, too. I suppose that to try new things is close dreams. If I don't have a dream and to try new things, I could find a dream. To try new things is precious experience in our life. I think it is important have a lot of experience. If I have a dream, I think it is useful for my dream. I'm sure to try new things have take risks. But I think risks to be important experience. That's why I want to try new things and take risks. I want to challenge anytime. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 ネットで海外の方にレンズを購入していただき、そのあとのやり取りしているメールです。 Helo Friend, What can I do with $10USD.I have paid you $252.65USD.I have to keep this lens as a Toy.This is not needful for me.so please do justice for me.I am not rich person,Photography is my job.I expect further help from you.Thanks Have a nice day! よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の訳をお願いします

Good morning. How are you? I'm not doing very well. I have the flu Fin, thank you. How are you? I have to go I'm sorry to hear that It was nice to see you I hope you will recover soon Goodbye. see you later Bad. I've got a cold Hi. How's it going? Oh, what a shame! Pretty good. How about you? Take it easy, and you'll get better soon I've got to be going Nice seeing yo Bye .Catch you later  

• 和訳をお願い致します。

Thank you. I had a nice flight. I was able to fly in the new airbus A380. I was seated on the top deck at an exit door and there was no one sitting next to me. So it was really enjoyable. I checked in into the hotel already. My room number is 〇 ... but you need to have a key to take the elevator. I'll get an extra key for you. When I travel I always forgot something. This time I forgot to bring the power supply of my laptop. I will go out to try to buy one. And I want to eat ramen for lunch ... I'm really hungry :) Please let me know what time we can meet by sms (when I'm not in the hotel I don't have email) ... so we can see each other as soon as possible, Going to take a shower now.