• ベストアンサー

訳して欲しいです。

Customers still want clean surroundings and good service, but memories of Mom's home cooking are also part of the appeal. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • farside
  • ベストアンサー率41% (23/55)
回答No.2

店が清潔でサービスが良いことを客は好むのはもちろんだが、懐かしい“おふくろの(家庭料理の)味”がするのがアピールの一つ。 ちょっと意訳すぎたかもしれませんが、、。

naruasa
質問者

お礼

お答えありがとうございます!!意訳なんてとんでもないです!勉強になります!

その他の回答 (2)

• Kaay
  • ベストアンサー率53% (8/15)
回答No.3

「お客は当然清潔な空間と良いサービスを期待するけれども、懐かしい家庭の味も心惹かれる一因だ。」 この一文だけでは、前後の状況があまり把握できないので残念ですが.......。このように訳してみました。

• 21ppi
  • ベストアンサー率21% (3/14)
回答No.1

お客様は清潔な環境と素晴らしいサービスを求めてはいるけれども、それでもやっぱりお母さんの家庭料理の思い出に心惹かれるものなのです。 って感じでしょうか。

naruasa
質問者

お礼

答えてくださりありがとうございます!!活用させていただきます!!

関連するQ&A

• not only ---

I want you to not only helping me but also cooking dinner for me. toの後どうしてherpingとしてるのかが良くわかりません。 I like not only to play the piano but also play the guiter.というのは、あってるのでしょうか?

• 中学英語で質問

Good evening, Mr.Sasaski. No one was home but Mom left a message for me. It says that I have to give you this box of tissues. Actually, they are for you. You are going yo cry! この英文は,お別れのsurprise partyでの一場面です。 文中の they are for youのtheyは、this box of tissuesを受けてるんだと思うんですけど、 そこで、this box of tissuesは、単数であるから they are for youは、 this is for youになるんじゃないの?・・・・・何か勘違いしてるのかな? すみませんが教えて下さい。

• 大至急!英訳お願いします。

はじめまして。 下記の英文の翻訳(意訳)をお願いします。 They are not really good for anything but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

• 訳してください。

there are memories for boyh of us,of course, but i've learned that memories can have a physical,almost living presence,and this,Savannah and i are different as well. よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳お願いします。

loneliness is a state of the heart with out love. I have been in places with hundreds of people who say they are my friend and still I felt lonely, but I never felt lonely with you. think what you want but you are special to me... I won't bother you with it anymore.

• 英語 訳

Brian Wansink,a professor at the University of Illinois says we also eat certain foods because they make us feel good,and remind us of happy memories. 日本語訳お願いします。

• 和訳がわかりません(?)

歴史は絶対的に正しくないというような文脈の文章です。 But they are still records,subject to many interpretaitons and subjict also to ""the tricks memory play even on eyewitnesses"". ""の部分が文法的に解りません。memory ofのミスプリでしょうか。それにしてもいまいち解りません・和訳は「目撃者さえも欺く記憶の悪戯」です。 どなたか教えてください。

• よろしくお願いします

I’m a stay-at-home mom who also works part time from home online. My kids are both under 3. My goals for each day are this: take care of the kids, clean the house, work. Sadly, by the time my husband comes home from work, I am spent, and have usually accomplished nothing but taking care of the kids and getting some work done—the cleaning seems to get shot to hell 99 percent of the time! My husband is nothing but helpful—he comes home, straps a kid onto his chest and starts dishes, laundry, et cetera. the cleaning seems to get shot to hell 99 percent of the time!はどのような意味でしょうか?あと、starts dishes, laundryは「皿洗いと選択をし始める」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• butおよび stillの用法

butの品詞と和訳の問題で、 (1)There is no rule but has some exceptions. (2)It is nothing but a joke. (3)Beauty is but skin-deep. (4)I don’t want any ifs and buts. それぞれのbutの品詞と意味がよく分かりません。 また、stillも同様に、 (1)Still waters run deep. (2)The stadium was quite still. (3)He was still in bed when i called on him. (4)You are tall, but your sister is still taller. (5)He had many faults, still she loved him. それぞれの品詞と意味がいまひとつよく分かりません。

• どのように訳したら良いでしょうか

(自分は将来家庭に入って専業主婦になりたい、という投稿に対して)Well, first things first: as the daughter of a very smart, very capable, and very feminist mom who is also a housewife, I can personally attest that these things are not mutually exclusive.http://community.sparknotes.com/2013/01/02/auntie-sparknotes-i-just-want-to-be-a-homemaker these things are not mutually exclusiveはどのように訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします