• 締切済み

相手の言っている事がよく分からいのですが

すいません。以前ブルガリアの会社からある物を購入したのですが、 振込にて送料と製品代を送金したところ、間違って着払いで到着しました。 送料は後払いですが、現在日本のフェデックスから送料を請求されている状況です。 それで相手に「ブルガリアのフェデックスと相談してこの問題を解決して ほしい」とお願いしました。 (日本のフェデックスに相談した所、相手のフェデックスアカウントがわかれば 送料を付け替える事ができると言われましたが私は相手の番号を知りません. 私のフェデックス番号は相手に知らせてありました) 以下が相手から来た英文ですが訳はあっているでしょうか。 二通のメールを総合するとシッパーも送料は払っていて、ブルガリアのフェデックスのミスで 二重請求となった。 ブルガリアのフェデックスが受取人(私)はすでに送料を支払ってしまったのかどうか知りたがっている・・・であっているでしょうか? 1通目 I have paid the transport services and there shouldn't be any problem. I had sent you and invoice. Today I send an e-mail to FEDEX Bulgaria to solve this problem. I will inform you as soon as possible when I receive an answer from them. I am sorry for the misunderstanding. 私は運送会社に支払いました。どんな問題もないはずです。フェデックスにこの問題を解決させる ため今日メールを送ります。回答があればすぐに貴方に連絡します。 2通目 By FEDEX BULGARIA informed me that they have made a mistake. They want to know, did you pay $100 of these FEDEX? ブルガリアのフェデックスにミスがあったみたいです。フェデックスは知りたいと言っています。 貴方は日本のフェデックスに送料を支払いましたか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• shingo5k
  • ベストアンサー率33% (123/366)
回答No.2

>>二通のメールを総合するとシッパーも送料は払っていて、ブルガリアのフェデックス >>のミスで二重請求となった。 >>ブルガリアのフェデックスが受取人(私)はすでに送料を支払ってしまったのかどう >>か知りたがっている・・・であっているでしょうか? その通りです。

noname#208392
noname#208392
回答No.1

大体あっています。 ニュアンス違うのを挙げるとすれば、 >ブルガリアのフェデックスにミスがあったみたいです。 「みたい」じゃなくて、フェデックスが間違えたと知らせてきた、と書いてあります。 2通目のメールに「私はまだ払っていない」(払っていないんですね?)と書けば(例えば、Please inform them that I haven't paied yet.)、フェデックス内でうまいことやって、あなたのところにきちんと届くことになるんじゃないでしょうか。 もし日本のフェデックスに払っちゃっていたら、フェデックスはどうその金を返すのか頭を悩ますことになると思います。 そうでもないかな?

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。送料の事で相手から返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I have the prices for you with Fedex: Priority Service: 111 Economy Service: 000 I have fount nothing cheaper. All couriers are around the same price and if I am honest I trust Fedex most. Here are the weight's and dimensions for you to check on your part (dimensions are in centimetres): <商品サイズ> Let me know please once you have found out the price.

• すみません。英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。送料が安いのでフェデックスで発送してほしいと相手に伝えています。その事で返事が来たのですがすみませんが英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 I called Fedex to see if this is possible they will let me know tomorrow if not I will choose the most economic shipping method and let you know the cost, it should be pretty reasonable, thanks again. You can also choose between your service and what I can offer, sorry about the delay.

• 英語の詳しい方、翻訳をお願いします。相手はフランス人からのメールなので英語がめちゃめちゃかもしれません。

英語の詳しい方、翻訳をお願いします。相手はフランス人からのメールなので英語がめちゃめちゃかもしれません。 鞄をフランスに送ったのですが税関の問題で日本に帰ってくるという内容のメールです。 よろしくお願いします。 they want the bill of the bag and to pay the taxes and TVA. I am so sorry because I want this bag. I bought you 2 bags and it was no problem I don't know why this time it like this ! I am so sorry but I don't speak well english !

• 訳し方

IKEAはリーズナブルだし、環境問題や募金活動も行なっているから好きだ。 Amazonはいろんなサービスがあり便利で、Amazon goなど最先端の技術を持っている ↓↓ <I like IKEA because their goods is reasonable, and they address the environmental problem and fund raising. Amazon is convenience because they have many kinds of service, and they have latest technology such as Amazon go.> *行なっている=取り組んでいる とし、調べるとaddressと出てきたので、それを使用しました。 この英文でいいか見て欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 海外からの着払いなのですが。

すいません。海外からある物を購入しまして、送料と品代は振込で支払いました。 商品はフェデックスで届いたのですが、恐らく相手が間違って送料コレクト(着払い)で送付してしまいまして、 その事でクレームを言いたいのですが、フェデックス側としては送料を相手に再請求(付け替え)を するには相手のフェデックス番号が必要との事です。 (私のフェデックス番号は相手に伝えてありました、相手も自分の番号を持っています) この手続は相手からもできるそうなので事情を説明して、相手からフェデックスの方に連絡を 取って解決するよう足したいのですが以下を英文にしてもらえますでしょうか。 フェデックスの送料につきまして 私は既に500ドルのフェデックスの送料を貴方に支払いました。 しかしながら、 送料の請求が誤ってフェデックスから私に来ています。 この請求につきまして貴方の方からフェデックスに連絡を取って解決するようお願いできますでしょうか? Regarding Courier service charge of Fedex. I already paid the Fedex shipping charge of 500 dollars to you However,It is being requested by mistake to me from Fedex.

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

I wake up and I'm sober don't even know you anymore Punch drunk on a feeling, lost in believing I was sure I don't care what you have to say, damn words get in the way I don't wanna know I know there'll come a time when I look you in the eyes and say: "I told you so" And I promise you this, you're gonna miss me, miss me As long as you live you're gonna miss me, miss me Oh Set me up for the falling, gave me no warning you were gone Let me down I was reeling, I can't believe what you have done Go do what you've gotta do, damn words will follow you Everywhere you go And I know there'll come a time when I'll look you in the eyes and say: "I told you so" And I promise you this, you're gonna miss me, miss me As long as you live you're gonna miss me, miss me Oh

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。商品の再入荷の件と、送料の事で質問をしていたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。ちなみにいつも購入するところです。 We do indeed have the AAA in 3 colours: black, plum and purple. I don't think that there are many pieces left of the black colour. If you want any I can put away for you what I have here. The purses BBB are not available and frankly I am not sure when will they be coming back. When they do come back I will let you know. Also, I really do not know what other pieces did you speak to Becki about, so I would need you to let me know all the styles that you are interested in. I can see that you are registered on our website but I don't think you have used it as your account was not active. I have activated it for you now. You can log in with your email 'CCCC..' and password would have been sent to you right after your registration. If you have troubles logging in please let me know and I will give you a new password. I am also awaiting a quote from DDD. However, they tell me that they cannot give me an accurate quote without the correct dimensions of boxes or the correct weight. Therefore, I can only give you a rough estimate at the moment and find out properly once you have placed an order and once all the boxes have been packed.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。再入荷と送料の事で質問をしていたんですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか お願いします。 We do indeed have the AAA in 3 colours: black, plum and purple. I don't think that there are many pieces left of the black colour. If you want any I can put away for you what I have here. The purses BBB are not available and frankly I am not sure when will they be coming back. When they do come back I will let you know. Also, I really do not know what other pieces did you speak to Becki about, so I would need you to let me know all the styles that you are interested in. I can see that you are registered on our website but I don't think you have used it as your account was not active. I have activated it for you now. You can log in with your email 'CCCC..' and password would have been sent to you right after your registration. If you have troubles logging in please let me know and I will give you a new password. I am also awaiting a quote from DDD. However, they tell me that they cannot give me an accurate quote without the correct dimensions of boxes or the correct weight. Therefore, I can only give you a rough estimate at the moment and find out properly once you have placed an order and once all the boxes have been packed.

• 翻訳お願いします

Yes I got your funds and I see you did not send as a gift so they took out $4.00 for the fees, I will add that on to your shipping cost when I am ready to ship to you. I have ordered your SAIK host ! and you have been entered into the work log Man that is one heck of an address I am bit confused as I have not seen one like it before, I'll ask about it just before I'm ready to ship. Have a good day SAIK host=ライトの名前です。

• 和訳お願いします

I am on my way out of town I will have an invoice to you as soon as I get the exact dimensions of the boxes and exact shipping costs.