• ベストアンサー

英語和訳

あるコースのシラバスなんですが Critical and creative thinking to drive learning; Phase 1 peer and self-evaluation are due. セミコロンの後はどういう意味ですか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

Phase 1 peer and self-evaluation are due. 第一段階では、学生同士の評価と自己評価が必須です。 peerというのは「仲間」などの意味がありますが、アメリカ英語ではよく使うことばで、ことに教育現場ではpure pressureと言えば、同年代のクラスメートや友人などからくる圧力のこと(pure pressureによって麻薬に手をだすとか、飲酒をするとか、いじめに加担するとかそういう使い方をします)であり、お示しの英語表現の場合は、このコースを履修する仲間の意味で使われています。peer and selfがセットになっていて仲間と自己ーーという意味で、それに-evaluationがついて評価とつながっていると思います。 dueというのは、当然そうあるべき、そうなるべきということであり、この場合「織り込み済み」ということでしょうが、私はその意味内容から「必須」と訳してみました。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

sunacchar
質問者

お礼

非常に分かりやすいご回答ありがとうございました! タメになりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

第一段階 仲間及び自己評価の必要性

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

There is another difference that visitors often notice in American schools. There is less importance given to the learning of facts than is usual in the school systems of many other countries. Instead, Americans try to teach their children to think for themselves,to ask questions, to explore, and to develop their own intellectual and creative abilities. Students spend much time learning how to use resource materials, libraries, statistics, and computers. Computers are used in many classrooms, frequently stating in kindergarten. The American system of education is based on the idea that if children are taught to reason well and to research well, they will be able to find whatever facts they need throughout the rest of their lives. This is America's answer to the question that thoughtful parents around the world are asking the world are asking themselves in this fast-paced time: "How can one prepare today's child for a tomorrow that one can neither predict nor understand?"

• 和訳

和訳例をお願いします。  Many people (as,goes,in,learning,of,on,something,that,think) a classroom. True, we do learn much of our basic knowledge at school. I myself have spent about 20 years studying at various schools and universities. Learning, however, should not stop when one leaves the classroom. (A), the really enjoyable and interesting learning actually begins where formal education leaves off.  This sort of self-learning is very different from the learning of academics. In formal education, although we can choose our fields of study, the actual content of the lessons is always constructed by textbooks, curriculums and tests. Self-learning, on the other hand, is totally free and open. There are no boundary lines to limit or channel our interests. This means that not only can we choose from a virtually unlimited menu of subjects, but also change or redirect our learning at will.  Just to give a few examples, my own self-learning, for the moment at least, includes geology, botany, and zoology, especially entomology and marine biology. These are all topics that I have never studied formally at school, but have developed an interest in later on in life. (B), in any one of these topics, there is much more than I cnuld possibly learn in 100 life-times. The point of self-learning, however, is not to master a subject thoroughly, but to allow ones curiousity to take the lead. While in formal education or in the world of academics this approach would be frowned on, in self-learning, everything is left up to the interests of the individual.  With self-learning, I can concentrate all my efforts on the aspects that interest me most. (C), I love insects, and although I've never looked at an insect though a microscope, I thoroughly enjoy learning about how they live and how their bodies are put together. To organize my self-learning, I divided them up into several basic groups, such as dragonflies or cicadas. I also try to observe and identify a few common local species belonging to each group.  As you can see, self-learning requires no formal training. Anyone can start from nothing, anytime, anywhere. Once a field of interest or topic is developed, there is always something nearby to excite one's curiosity. 【設問】 (A)~(C) 1Needless to say 2For example 3On the contrary 以上です。

• 長いですが和訳をお願いします(>_<)

Self-esteem refers to all of the beliefs and feelings we have about ourselves. It is how we view who we are. How we see ourselves influences the way we do things and what our attitudes and behaviours are. It also affects our emotions. Patterns of self-esteem start very early in life. For example, a baby who reaches a certain goal feels a sense of accomplishment that strengthens its self-esteem. Learning to roll over after dozens of unsuccessful attempts teaches a baby a "can-do" attitude. 大変長くて申し訳ありませんが、上の英文の和訳が分かる方がいれば、どうかよろしくお願いします!!!

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

The reason that skilled workers are successful in their home countries is that they have things such as intellectual curiosity, assertiveness, independence and creative thinking, and they do things such as taking risks, asking questions and challenging old assumptions.

• 和訳お願いします;

和訳ができません;; And finally, timely and coherent responses are required /in those situations  where people are forced /to flee due to the impact of climate change,both directly and as an accelerator of other drivers of displacement, such as natural disasters, food insecurity and conflict. がすごいぎこちない訳になります 「both directly and ~」以降がどうもうまく訳せません; よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 高校英語和訳お願いします!!

長いですが文は簡単です。確認したいのでお願いいたします。 I'm listening to my 5-year-old read. She's working her way through Syd Hoff's Sammy the Seal. Although she struggles with the word "know," she gets halfway through the book before deciding it's time for a break. I am thrilled with her reading, delighted with her teacher and see this as empirical evidence of my child's geniusThe words "You are so smart" are forming.And then I stop.I don't say them. I am thinking, instead, of the discussion happening around the country about praise and its effects on children. Most American parents feel that children need self-confidence to mature and achieve greatness. And telling kids they are smart is part of the ticket to that future success. Exactly when this notion became part of the American child-rearing scene isn't clear.

• 和訳がわかりません

・I am their fear of war, of the battles, rage and pain that even they are victim to. victim to ~ で「~の犠牲になる」というのはわかったのですが、~の部分はどこになるのでしょうか。 ・Father abandoned child, wife husband, one brother another; for this illness seemed to strike through the breath and sight. セミコロン以降がよくわかりません。「見渡す限りを一息で襲ったように見える病によって」となるのでしょうか。

• 英語が分りません。和訳して頂けないでしょうかm(__)m。

Hi, Your website needs a good web host to keep it up and running 24/7 while being affordable. This is what we are willing to offer you: For only $9.99: Plan 1 - 5,000 MB of bandwidth - 100 mb of storage - Multiple domain aliases on one account - 24/7 Tech support by phone and email - 99% uptime guarantee - We host many large sites to ensure our experience while growing with you. LIMITED time offer: Setup fee will be waived for all accounts if you signup now. FREE SETUP! We usually charge for setup fee but due to our new servers we have just acquired we are looking to fill it up. Signup now and get in while you can and host multiple domains on one account! ========================== これってなんて言っているんでしょうか??。

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

There are days when everything seems to go wrong. You do not hear your alarm, so you are late to crass. You get caught in the rain. Your computer breaks down before you make a backup copy. At this point, you are ready to cream. The only solution is to take a deep breath and count to ten.    There are also days when everything you do is wrong. You cannot get along with your exclaim, "I feel like a failure!"  When things go wrong, many people tend to isolate themselves. By being alone, they think that they are protecting themselves. Unfortunately, this reaction does not help them deal with their disappointments, because they are focusing only on themselves. Thinking about what went wrong strength their sense of failure.

• 英語訳お願いします。

The disadvantages of flexures. (1)There will be hysteresis due to dislocation movement in most materials. (2)Flexures are restricted to small displacements for a given size and stiffness. (3)Out of plane stiffness tends to be relatively low and drive direction stiffness quite high compared to other bearing systems. (4)Unless precautions are taken,accidental overloads can lead to fatigue,work hardening and eventually to catactrophic failure. 分かる範囲でいいので、よろしくお願いします。 また、(4)のcatactrophic→catastrophicだと思います。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • インクを取り換えても1か月以上印刷できない理由と対策
  • EPSON PX-105の印刷トラブルを解決する方法
  • EPSON PX-105のインク交換後に印刷できない場合の対処法
回答を見る