回答No.2

サンクスギビングはどうだった?(笑)そこにいるんだろう、色男?

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

感謝祭はどうだった?(笑)参加したでしょ、絶倫クン?

関連するQ&A

• すみません翻訳お願いします

すみません、友達からメールがきたのですが よくわかりません。 翻訳お願い致します。 How is your day going are you busy?

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

大変でも以下の英文の翻訳お願いします。 How is your business these days? Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you. We appreciate you as a customer.

• 以下の英文を人力翻訳して。

Lol sorry.. I'm a little forgetful sometimes. How are you? skypeの外人がいってたこと。 こういう意味でしょうみたいな感じに翻訳頼む。

• 翻訳よろしくお願いできますか?

ネットショッピングで詐欺にあったと思っていたら返金するような話になってきました。 ずっと翻訳サイトを利用してきましたが、うまく翻訳できないので、誰かわかる方よろしく お願いします。 Hi, Thanks for your email. we are sorry that we can only refund 9000 円 to you, there are 500円 be taken for transfer fee. we got nothing form you. so if you are agree, we will refund to you right now. Hope for your understand. Your sincerely. Sarah

• 簡単な英語ですが、翻訳をお願いします。

友人が外国人の友人から送られてきたメールらしいです。 私は英語が苦手でして・・・ わかりやすい翻訳をお願いします。 I had a feeling there was something you were not telling me i like you and want to be your boyfriend. i hope you are done with your boyfriend. i wish you would have told me. we can talk more about it when i see you. 翻訳サイトでは、直訳の文章でしか出てきませんでした。 よろしくお願いします。

• how was your day? の答え方

メールをしていて毎回困ることがあるんです。イギリスの友達なのですが、メール(携帯で)をすると決まって what you up to? how was your day? how is everything? are you ok?    など・・・ 聞かれます。 これに対してなんと答えればよいか毎回迷っています。これらはただの社交辞令的なものととって、答えなくてもよいのでしょうか? 今までは"how was your day?" と聞かれれば、友達とあってったとか、学校に行った。とか答えてたのですが、聞いてる本人はそのような答えを期待しているものなのでしょうか・・・ どなたか教えてください。

• 2つ翻訳お願いします><

2つ翻訳お願いします>< It was tired from love not fulfilled. There is a my present self because there are feelings to think of the other party. Is the love that dose to the point of telling a lie me? What do you want to do, and how do you want to be loved by you?

• 至急 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Also I just want to say you days off are crazy like in the USA you get 1-2 days off a week depending on your job.翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• すいませんが翻訳お願いします。

すいませんが翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. We notice that all of your orders on our website have been shipped out, we are sincerely sorry that we cannot add the item for you. If you really like the item, how about you place a new order of the item on our website. The order will be shipped out within 1-3 business days after the payment has been cleared. If there is anything else we can do for you, just feel free to contact us. Have a nice day!

• 緊急!翻訳してください!!!

緊急!!! 翻訳お願いします!! hey there, i'm fascinated by your style and so you were my first thought. we going to record our first lp in the middle of may. so are you intersted in, to create a cover for our lp??? but there's just one problem, we got no label, so we can't pay you anything. hope that's not a problem for you. i wait for an answer and really hope it's positiv. that would make my day...reeeaaalllyyyy ;-) 翻訳機では全然ダメでした;; 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いいたします!!