英語の訳を助けてください。

d-yの回答

• d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

一人前で4グラムのタンパク質を摂取できるプディングのデザートって、何だろう?

関連するQ&A

• 英語について

英語について Sulubility in grams per 100g of water 自分は、 水の100gにつきグラムの溶解性 という訳になったんですが、これじゃ日本語になっていません。 どういう訳をすればいいんでしょうか? 特にSulubility in gramsの訳がわかりません。

• What did Annie think would be a great help to Grace? 上の質問に対して なぜ下のような回答になるのか. She thought the recovery of the troubled horse would be. 是非教えて下さい(>_<) できれば訳もお願いします.

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

One of the purposes of this new system, beyond allowing researchers and scientists to talk to each other, was the creation of a communications network that the government hoped would be secure in case of nuclear or other emergency. 訳をお願いします。

• またまた化学英語の訳です。

論文中で 3 mol per mole of 1a という英語が出てきました。 この訳は、「1a 1molに対して3mol」という訳し方でいいのでしょうか?アドバイスよろしくお願いします。

• 英語訳お願いします。

The advantages of flexures. (1)Flexures can be manufactured from a single piece of material to provide a monolithic mechanism which elminates interface wear. (2)It may be possible to construct devices that are insensitive to bulk temperature changes. (3)Displacements can be accurately predicted from the application of known foces etc. (4)Failure mechanism due to fatigue or overloading of a brittle material are catastrophic and can be easily detected. 分かる範囲でいいので、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の訳

英語を訳してもらいたいです。 Do you know how many languages are spoken in the would? About 6,000! Butexperts say about half of them will probably die out during this century because the would is getting smaller in terms of communication. There is a clear need for languages that many people can understand. As a result, minor languages are being forgotten. When a language dies out, what happens? Its culture is lost. Culture is the whole body of human activies and language plays an important part in them. What can we do about this? In many parts of the would, people are trying to save their native tongues. よろしくお願いします!

• とても分かりづらい英語ですが訳を助けてください!

訳を見てほしいのですが、ちょっとわかりづらい英語で困ってます。おしえてください。ちなみに相手mの方はアメリカンなんですが英語がちょっと自己流な感じです・・・ 分けました。 (1) I told myself That I well send you a email before I go to sleep so you well know me alittle more. This email maybe long or not, I don't know right now LOL. But what I want to say is. Alot of time when I think I know the woman or girl I can see myself marring. 寝る前に君にメールを送るということを話したけどもう少し私がわかる。このメールが長いかそうじゃないかいまはわからない(笑)でも私が言いたいこと。。。?? 私が考える多くの時間は・・・・・・・??? (2)I have to hold back what I feel and what I really want to say. I don't want that girl or woman run away of me because she think that I'm moving to fast. It is just all of my friends but one are married. And they are happy. And there is me, fun, kind, caring, a joy to be around. But a little sad. But for the good news! I do hope that are that one person I do end up with. And yeah I well be happy. 私は・・・私の感じること私が本当に言いたいこと・・・??私から逃げる女の子はほしくない。なぜなら彼女は・・・・・れは私の友達でも一人だけ結婚してる。彼らは幸せだ。・・・・・でも少し悲しいでもいいニュースだ。・・・・

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

僕に海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、詳しく知りたいので力を貸して頂けると有り難いです。よろしくお願いします。 * If you say "it does not serve as a bed" that typically means that it is not able to be used as a bed.  In the next sentence you mention that sometimes you like to sleep in it, so a better way to describe what you're saying could be... "A kotatsu will serve as a table, but it's not intended to be used as a bed." This way you're saying that it's not supposed to be a bed, but you could use it that way if you really wanted to. * I wasn't sure if this is what you were trying to say so I guessed.

• 訳をお願いします。

訳をお願いします。 name the organism that you are going to genetically alter. (poster 1 + essay) what gene will you be adding to organism? remember that most genetically engineered modifications involve a single gene. name the donor organism. (Poster 1 + essay) outline the steps that would be involved in completing this transformation & highlight any limitations yo can find in this procedure.(poster 2) what benefit to society for your product(i.e what problems will it solve))(Poster1+essay)? what are the ethical, social and environmental consequencesof your organism? will people readily accet your product?Will the government approve the alteration? Explain. (Essay) Will the product be financially profitable? The cost of producing a transgenic organism is high. You must produce a product that will be high demand. (Essay)

• 訳がわかりません。

i detect an accent. what would that be? この文ははインタビューの質問として使われたのですが、 どう言う意味でしょうか。 直訳するとおかしくなります。