Understanding 3K Labor

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn about 3K labor and its significance in our society.
  • Discover why 3K labor is unavoidable in any job.
  • Appreciate the hard work of individuals facing 3K conditions.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

自由英作[3K労働について]

3K労働(汚い、きつい、危険)についての自由英作文の問題です。 意見を20語程度で考えてみましたので、間違いやもっとこうしたらよいところなど教えていただければと思います。 問題 Bの発言としてふさわしい英文を20語程度で書きなさい。 A What does ''3K'' refer to? B(回答(1)) It refers to jobs or workplaces that tend to be avoided by many people. ''K'' is the initial letter of ''kitanai'', ''kiken'', and ''kitsui''.(24words) A We have those English, too. We call them 3Ds:dirty, dangerous, and difficult. B(回答(2)) In any case, (←これは固定です)earning money involves some of 3Ks, no matter what job you choose, so it is important for us to come to each job trying to do our best.(25words) (回答(3)) In any case, such hard works are necessary to keep our society clean and safe, so we should appreciate people who work under such conditions.(22words) よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.3

手直し例 (回答(1)) 3K refers to unpopular jobs or workplaces characterized by "kitanai," "kiken," and "kitsui," the English equivalents of "dirty," "dangerous," and "difficult," respectively. (22 words) [注] 冒頭の主語は It とせず、敢えて 3K をそのまま用いるのが良いと思います。3K が主題であることを印象付けます。#2さんの助言も加味してあります。従ってBさんはAさんに言われるまでもなく、日本の3Kが英語でいうところの3Dに相当するということを既に知っているという前提に立っています。(そうするとAの次の発言が意味をなさなくなるのですが...) (回答(2)) In any case, whatever job you choose to take, it involves some form of 3K without exception. So you might as well accept it. (24 words.) (回答(3)) In any case, those jobs that are labeled as 3K, are necessary to keep our society clean and safe. Hence "3K workers" should be appreciated. (25 words) [注] "people who work under such conditions" を "3K workers" と表現することで文字数を省きました。 

Zuckergrun
質問者

お礼

何度も回答してくださり、ありがとうございます。 細かいところや文脈まで考えてアドバイスしてくださって、とても参考になります。 手直ししてくださった文章を参考に、もう一度書いてみようと思います。 今回も大変ためになる回答ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

• sknuuu
  • ベストアンサー率43% (408/934)
回答No.2

全体的に流れがいいfluentな文章です  直すところあまりないです ただ、B(回答(1))は It refers to jobs or workplaces that tend to be avoided by many people. "K" is the initial letter of "kitanai," "kiken" and "kitsui," meaning dirty, dangerous and hard in English respectively. と、日本語がわからない人にでも意味がとれるようにすると親切です ただし、字数制限の関連もあるのでこれはoptionです あと細かいところでは [ , ]commaは基本、quotation mark [" "]の「中」です B(回答(2))ですが come to each job ~最後まで、の意味するところがわからなかったです In any case, (←これは固定です)earning money involves some of 3Ks, (no matter what job you choose). So, it is important for us to [think that 3Ks are what all of us need to share]. とか(勝手に考えました ところでこれ字数数え間違ってませんか? (回答3も) ( )内はいらないような気もします (In any caseがあるから) 当然、何を伝えたいのかによって[ ]内は変わります (回答(3))は全く問題なしです

Zuckergrun
質問者

お礼

回答してくださり、ありがとうございます。 細かいところまで指摘して頂き、とても参考になります。 字数は私の勝手な都合でIn any caseをぬいて数えていました。まぎらわしくなってしまって申し訳ないです。 ちなみに回答(2)では「いずれにしても、どんな仕事を選んでもお金を稼ぐには3K労働をすることになる。だからどの仕事に対しても最善を尽くすことが大切だ。」と言いたかったので、もう少し違う表現で考えてみようと思います。 ありがとうございました。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

20語「程度」ですから、2番目の22語でいいのではありませんか。20語「以内」なら、  In any case we need them.とも。

Zuckergrun
質問者

お礼

回答してくださり、ありがとうございます。 参考にさせて頂きます。

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

周りに添削を頼める人がいないので添削をお願いします。 ネット上で添削するのは手間がかかるでしょうから、気づいた点などを挙げていただくだけでも結構です。 (問) 以下の事柄に関して自分の考えを120~150文字で述べなさい。 The power of words (答) I believe the power of words. Even if you think of something,you can't convey what you think without words. In Japan people sometimes prefer not using words to doing during communicating with others like parents or friends,which is called "Aun no kokyu". It is also important,but all people can't understand it.It is sure that you can convey information exactly if you use words. Also,words can move people's heart.If you want to show your passion in order to persuade someone,you should make use of words which can do.I think that person who control words control the world. You may think that it is easy to say,but not easy to act.It is true to some extent. However,you say what you think,and you can find what you really want to act. (日本語文) 私は言葉の力を信じます。 たとえあなたが何かを考えても、言葉なしではあなたの考えを伝えることはできません。 日本の人々は親や友達と意思疎通をするときに言葉を使わないことを好むときがあります。これを「阿吽の呼吸」と呼びます。 これも重要ではありますが、すべての人々が理解することはできません。もしあなたが言葉を使えば、正確に情報を伝えることができることは当然です。 また、言葉は人の心を動かすことができます。もし、あなたが誰かを説得するためにあなたの情熱を表したかったら、それができる言葉を利用すべきです。言葉を支配した人が世界を支配すると思います。 あなたは、言うのは簡単だが行動するのは難しいと思うかもしれません。 それはある程度正しいです。しかしながら、あなたが自分の考えることを言葉にして言うことで、自分の本当にやりたいことが分かることができます。

• 英語の和訳なのですが、、、

Have you ever stopped to wonder about things, especially something new? Most people are blessed with the gift of curiosity. We like to discuss our views of how such-and-such works or how such-and-such happend. という文なのですが ラストの一文,We like ~のところがうまく訳せないので 教えていただきたいです。お願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いしたいんですが。。。

現在浪人中なのですが 添削を依頼できる方もおらずこちらに質問させていただきました。 勝手なお願いですがよろしければお願いします テーマ  オリンピックについて自分の考えを約100~150語で述べよ In my opinion, the Olympics are very important events. As you know,this is the age of globalization, so it is necessary for you to contact more actively with foreigners, but there is few opportunity to do so. Some people may say that thay have such chance since a lot of foreigners come to and live in Japan. However, I rarely see Japanese people talking with foreigners very friendly. This is the case. Then,through sports, many people can communicate with people from all over the world. In other words, the Olympics can give you such opportunity. Therefore I would say that the Olympics are very precious.

• よろしくお願いします

My sister and I are raising our kids (all ages 8 to 11) just a couple of blocks apart from each other, so we see quite a lot of each other. This is exactly what we hoped for! How, practically, do we handle the very different sets of rules in our two homes? For example, my sister's husband, who is fairly religious, forbids swearing, and includes a lot of words many people wouldn't. Our rule at home is that we don't entertain any rules that are arbitrary, and "no swearing" is one of them. includes a lot of words many people wouldn'tのあとには何が略されていいるのでしょうか?あと、entertain any rules that are arbitraryはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 自由英作の添削お願いします!

携帯電話が私たちの暮らしを変えてきていることに対しての意見(50語以上) Cellphones have enabled us to give a call and mail wherever they are. So it has had a good effect on our life. However, there are many facts that people are bothered by it such as;they use on trains Therefore, they judge whether they may use their cellphone in its place and I want them to use it. お願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

問題文: 世界平和を達成するために最も重要な事は何だと思うか。 空所を50~60語の英語で埋める形で答えよ。 What is most important in order to achieve world peace is ________________________________ 私の解答: education, especially elementary education. There are two reasons why I think so. First, it enables people to read and write, and get information about world. To get informaton about world issues is first step to achieve world peace. Secondly, during elementary school, children are taught what are good things and what are bad. It will prevent unnecessary physical conflict. moralという単語がどうしても出て来なくて後半かなり苦しくなりました が、全体的に今回はそれなりに書けたのではないかと思います 添削よろしくお願いします。

• 英検2級、英作文の添削

最近英検2級の勉強を始めたのですが、英作文の書き方が全然わからず、添削できる知り合いが周りにいなくて悩んでいます。19年度第二回の問題を書いたのですが、添削していただきたいです。大学卒業してからかなりブランクがあるので、おそらくめちゃくちゃです。暴言にならない程度にお願いします。 PS:文章が若干脱線気味ですが、文法とかを見てほしいです。 <Question> Today, some young people do not start working for large companies. Do you think number of these people increase the future? Why Japanese young people don’t want to work for large companies? One of the reason, Japanese Companies often occur Suicide of Employees. This is because Young employees were blamed by their boss. They feel much stress and anxious about their fail. Another reason, Japanese Companies income don’t increase. But their working time is increasing every year. And they cannot have a rest. So, Some Japanese young worker think “We are too much spending time to work, but our income isn’t increase. It is no worth for work for large companies”. It is my opinion. This is because young people don't want to work large companies. What should we do protect increase young people like that? This is problem not only our income but also our mental and work environment. I think we must hear everyone’s opinion and realize it as possible as we can. What is important for work? I think it is not income, with Employees’ Satisfaction. So we can protect increase the people who don’t want to work large companies.

• 英作文を見てください

英作文を見てください。 高校一年生です。課題で英作文を書くよう言われたので書いたのですが、いまいち自信が持てません。ちなみに課題図書は要約するとこんな話です(かなり省略しました) 1.二十世紀は、科学やコミュニケーションが大幅に進歩した時代だった。 2.そして戦争の時代でもあった。 3.戦争についての例が出てくる 4.戦争は恐ろしいものだ。戦争は止めよう。 そしてお題は What did you learn from this lesson?(Write with 60-80 words) 僕の英作文です。 I learned two things from this lesson. First,I noticed that the war is terrible again.The war robs us of something important such as houses,baby's lives and our minds. Second,we must keep peace and we can do it.Because people have made progress in science and communications,we must be able to keep peace. In conclusion,there should never be war again,and we must keep peace. 語彙も少なく、お粗末な文ですが、よろしければ添削の方よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

HOW HAS TECHNOLOGY CHANGED THE WAY WE LEARN? Most importantly the web now gives us the opportunity to publish our own work. Instead of simply watching TV,we can create and edit our own videos. Instead of just reading a magazine, we can write our own articles and documents and publish them. There are now 1.4 billion people connected online, so we can use the work we create to reach out and connect with large numbers of people.

• 和訳お願いします

HOW HAS TECHNOLOGY CHANGED THE WAY WE LEARN? Most importantly the web now gives us the opportunity to publish our own work. Instead of simply watching TV,we can create and edit our own videos. Instead of just reading a magazine, we can write our own articles and documents and publish them. There are now 1.4 billion people connected online, so we can use the work we create to reach out and connect with large numbers of people.