• ベストアンサー

すいません。和訳お願いします。

This process requires neither complete oxidation for nitrification nor the addition of an electron donor such as methanol for denitrification.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.1

>This process requires neither complete oxidation for nitrification nor the addition of an electron donor such as methanol for denitrification. ⇒この処置のためには、硝化作用のための完全酸化も脱窒用メタノールのような電子的供与体の追加も要求されません。

24816xyz
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます!

その他の回答 (1)

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.2

>This process requires neither complete oxidation for nitrification nor the addition of an electron donor such as methanol for denitrification. この処理の過程では、硝化をおこすための完全な酸化も必要ではありあませんし、脱窒用メタノールのような電子付加体の添加も不要です。 といったような文章です。専門分野でないのでもしご自身のご専門が化学であれば、専門用語は適宜かえてやくしてください。文章構造はこんな感じに訳せばよいかとおもいます。

24816xyz
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• すいません。和訳お願いします。

Using this process, 100% of the external organic carbon source for denitrification and more than 50% of the oxygen supply for nitrification are saved. The process is autotrophic, using dissolved carbon dioxide or bicarbonate for cell biosynthesis.

• 和訳の質問です。

以下の文章の和訳ができません。 どなたかご教授いただけないでしょうか。 とくにneithe ~ nor~ のあとのmoreの繋がり方が分かりません。 Yet for most, the workplace remains the soul of an organization: neither mission nor strategy more definitively announces its priorities and core values.

• 和訳

Intent: Obvious intent is what is decisive here, i.e. formalities do not play a part when in doubt, if the intent is evident. Irony: Must be clearly identifiable as such The moderator will give a yellow card for violations that are regarded as neither major nor minor or repeated minor violations. A second yellow card will always lead to a red card あるオンラインウェブサイトのフォーラムルールに関しての英語なのですがどう訳せばいいのかわかりません。一つ目は intentは意図で obvious intent is what is decisive hereとはどういう意味でしょうか? 二つ目の ironyの皮肉、とは明確に ~されなければいけないというような感じだと思うのですが、 identifiableとas suchをどのように訳せばいいでしょうか? 最後のイエローカードを与えるという文で普通に考えると、メジャーもしくはマイナー違法行為に対してイエローカードを与えるという文だと思うのですが、この文には neither ~ nor が使われているので、この違法行為に対してカードは与えないのでしょうか?  だれかお分かりになる方がいれば教えてください!

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I enjoy weekly massages from a popular self-employed masseuse. I have a standing appointment. If I cancel within 24 hours, I understand that I must pay her. However, if I give her more notice, must I still give her some remuneration? We have never discussed it. I feel bad about canceling, as she may rely on this income, but it's difficult to pay for the event that requires me to cancel in addition to a massage that didn't happen. it's difficult to pay for the event that requires me to cancel in addition to a massage that didn't happenの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします!!!

In contrast, neither the physicist nor the biologist could provide a satisfactory answer using mainstream constructs from physics or biology. For example, the physicist would have to say something like ' Air currents operating over the laces caused the ball to curve........' Note that such answer tell us why the ball curves and how a human body can move to produce a curve ball. but the do not directly answer the question asked above.

• 和訳をお願いします。

Aside from forcing a recognition of the personal elements of inquiry, Erikson suggests that personal involvement opens up potentialities for insight. Behavior is reflexive; it emerges through transactions. Understanding the transactional environment requires a “feel” for what is human about behavior. Such understanding demands an appreciation of factuality and a perspective on reality, but also a sense of action and what it can reveal. です。長いですが、どうしても専門書のためうまく訳できません。お願いします。

• 英文の和訳と英文解釈をお願いします。

This operation requires the special device. Considering that in such situation of crisis the availability of this device, is not sure as for example because of absence of the electric power supply line, it could be interesting to keep a manual handling device available, stored in the facility and mentioned in the procedures. 和訳と、文法解説をお願いします。 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳して頂けませんか?

「」内の和訳をお願いできないでしょうか? 完全に訳して頂かなくても、大体の意味が解れば良いです。 「Please be informed that after review of the photograph provided with this claim it has been determined from evidence of adhesive transfer from the center hub to the back of cover indicate the gluing process for attaching the cover to the center hub was properly performed. In an effort to duplicate this type of failure we have determined that unwarranted handling of the reel is cause for failure and we cannot process this claim. I suggest DJ apply glue and re attach the cover. ICT is continuing a program the improve the method of attaching the covers to center hub, however the design has not been implemented at this time. I would like to take this opportunity to send reels of 1062-20-0122 contacts to DJ in next shipment for your review and trial with DJ Customers, please advise.」 1062-20-0122 、contacts 、 DJ はそのままで良いです。 何卒よろしくお願いします。

• 脱窒素?に関する論文の和訳について

シュードモナス属など数種を使って、窒素を抜く(?)ということが書いてあるのではないか。 とまでは辞書で訳して見たのですが、辞書にも載っていない単語(heterotrophicallyなど)に阻まれて全体を理解するには至りません。 これは冒頭部分なのですが、どういうことが書いてあるのか教えて下さい。 全訳でも嬉しいですが、説明を頂きたいです。 Heterotrophic Nitrification Among Denitrifiers Twelve denitrifying bacteria representing six genera were tested for an ability to nitrify pyruvic oxime heterotrophically. Six of these bacteria exhibited appreciable nitrification activity, yielding as much as 5.8 mM nitrite and little or no nitrate when grown in a mineral salts medium containing 7mM pyruvic oxime and 0.05% yeast extract. Of the six active bacteria, four (Pseudomonas denitrificans, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and two strains of Pseudomonas fluorescens) could grow slowly on pyruvic oxime, and one (Alcaligenes faecalis) could apparently row on pyruvic oxime in the presence of yeast extract but not in its absence. Eight of the twelve bacteria in the resting state could oxidize hydroxylamine to nitrite, and P.aureofaciens was remarkably active in this regard. In general, those denitrifiers active in the nitrification of pyruvic oxime or hydroxylamine or both are abundant in soils. A possible advantage of having nitrification and denitrification capabilities in the same organism is discussed.

• 和訳お願いします。

Europe is pinning its hopes on an emissions trading scheme that will apply to air travel from 2012. But this is hardly rigorous: details have yet to be finalised, but airlines will get many of their credits free. Even the government estimates that British aviation emissions will rise from 37.5 million tonnes of carbon in 2005 to 53-67 million by 2050. The industry argues that technological change - such as the more efficient A380 - will cut pollution. In reality any savings are likely to be lost to extra flights. Only two things could really have an impact: restricting capacity, by limiting airports (or even rationing flights, as the Tories briefly suggested) or raising the price of fuel - still tax-free thanks to an antiquated international agreement. Neither of these things is likely. This is because public attitudes - which shape political ones - remain contradictory. Flying is an adventure and a source of tremendous liberation. No other generation has been given such an opportunity. But its environmental impact is clear and growing. New planes and new terminals, however brilliant their design, only feed the addiction. よろしくお願いします。