• 締切済み

外国女性からのメール

はじめまして。 先日、友人のドイツ人女性、他数名と川へ遊びに行きました。 その日の夜、その女性よりメールが入っており、 You are kind of important to me... I just wanted to tell you. I hope you don't mind my feelings. とありました。 英語は一応読めますが、そのニュアンスといいますか、これはどういう意図で書いたのかが良くわかりません。 もしかしたら恋愛感情をほのめかしているのでしょうか? なお、私は20代後半、女性は20歳ほどですので、かなり年齢差もあり、言葉もお互いに英語で話をするため、あまり込み入った話もできず、そこまで親密になっている意識もないため、やや困惑しております。 この言葉の真意は何だと思われますか?ご意見を頂ければ幸いです。

みんなの回答

noname#198909
noname#198909
回答No.2

日本での外国人女性共通の悩みとしては・・・・・・ 日本男性が全く口説いてこないらしいですね。 ですから、自分からアプローチをしているのかな? 何年住んでいるか分かりませんが、好き嫌いより彼が欲しいのかな? それで当り障りのないアプローチをしているんだと思います。 でもまぁ、彼女の気持ちより質問者さんの気持ちが大切なのでは? ドイツ系アメリカ人と結婚してますが・・・・・ 大体ドイツ系の女性は、カイヤさんだと思って間違いないと思います。

回答No.1

恋愛感情とは少し違う印象を受けます。 人として、大切であり必要な存在である、ということではないでしょうか。 外国人の場合、好きなら好きとはっきり言うことが多いでしょうし、曖昧な表現はしないと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 困ってます。どちらが日本語に近いニュアンスですか?

「あなたに私の気持ちを伝えたかっただけ」を 英文にしたいのですが・・・・ I just wanted to tell you what's in my heart I just wanted to tell you for my feellings I just wanted to tell you how I feel 英語初心者なので何がどう違うのか分かりません。 すいませんが教えて下さい。お願いします。

• 英訳おねがいします。

英訳おねがいします。 大好きだった人からメールが来ました。 彼は少し日本語を話せますが英語も母国語でないためちょっとわかりにくいのです。 彼はもうすこしで故郷に帰国する予定です。 よろしくお願いします。 I can understand how you feel and I don't speak Japanese very well. I tell you honest feelings. Until now,,I couldn't tell you. I was afraid of believing your feelings. I wanted to respect you feelings. but I was avoiding your feelings. I tried to run away from your feelings. Because, I was afraid of loving you more and I was afraid for my feelings. I’m so sorry that my behavior made you hurt. I feel awful. You are a wonderful girl great in inside and out. I thank you for everything you have done for me. I wish you all the best.

• 翻訳して下さい

Hello! I am Miss Nancy! how are you doing today,i hope that all is well with you and your faimly and other peoples, i hope that they are all fine in good condition of health, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write to me on this my ID (nancy〇〇〇〇@yahoo.com) Hoping to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Nancy! 突然来たmailです。どなたか翻訳お願いします

• 翻訳して下さい

Hello! I am Miss Nancy! how are you doing today,i hope that all is well with you and your faimly and other peoples, i hope that they are all fine in good condition of health, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write to me on this my ID (nancy〇〇〇〇@yahoo.com) Hoping to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Nancy! 突然来たmailです。どなたか翻訳お願いします

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します!!

Yes I really really would love to go and see you in japan! I hope I can!! Dinner , drinks, sightseeing , spending one with you , laying down with you sounds like a great happy vacation!!!! I look forward to it!! Sorry I know it's early bit I wanted to be the first one to tell you !!!!

• メールなんですが、ニュアンスと訳を見てください

教えていただきたいことがあります。今悩んでいるのですが、 電話で話したいといわれたのですが、断ったら(このごろ忙しくて私はこの相手といつもより会話してません)、 i wanted to talk about marriage. wanted to know how serious you are. i know you have a good heart, and i can trust you. i will sleep now. とはいってきました。 私が後で、「私は結婚についてすごく真面目に考えている。友達も結婚したし、年も年だから。」みたいなことを英語でいれたらこのように帰ってきました↓ you know that i want marriage too. that is why i want to talk to you. want to communicate. i want to get married. この英語について教えてください。彼はどんなニュアンスでこれを言ってるように見えますか?ちょっといらだった感じですか?(数日前チャットですこし怒らせてしまったので。。。年末会う約束の日についてやっぱり会えないというような言葉をいってしまったから。その後からあまりメールすら頻繁にしませんでした・・・) それとも、私の書いた答えが、彼の聞きたい話とずれていたからいらついたのでしょうか・・・訳とニュアンスを教えてください 訳を自分なりにやってみます 「僕も結婚したいのはわかってるでしょ。それが君と話したかった理由。・・・・(僕も)結婚がしたいな。・・・・・・・わかりません」

• ニュアンスを教えて欲しいです。

○○, Happy New Year! May this year be a wonderful year for you. My first word of this year, "I like you, I love you!" I do not think that you like me or will like me.... But I wish it was so!haha Actually, I wanted to tell this feeling long ago. I hope we'll be friends forever: )☆と送ったら Thanks ○○! Such kind words.と来ました。これは脈なしですよね?

• 英文についての質問

My name is XX and I wanted to talk to you to ask if you could tutor me for English. という文章があるのですが、なぜ「I wanted to」ということは 「英語を教えてもらえないかお願いしたかった」ということでしょうか? ではなく、「英語を教えて欲しいのであなたと話してみたかった」ということでしょうか?つまり今後、連絡交換をして話をしたい、ということですか?

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

翻訳お願いいたします。 I know who they are, I just wanted to know if you knew them since you live in Japan. Which member do you know? Do you know who Jejung is? I wanted to ask for a little favor, I hope you can help me I wanted to know if you could please translate this for me please [Tohoshinki's image] Its about Tohoshinki. I really hope you can help me. Thank you

• 2つの文章、どうでしょうか?

1.私は貴方と旅行したかった。 I wanted take a trip with you.ですね。 では、私だって、貴方といつか旅行に行きたいと思っていた。 私だってを強調したい。文がうまくできません。 2.Your situation going to be change. I hope you are not change yourself. Because I like just way you are. And could you tell me you want keep in touch with me? Of cause I want talk many kind of things with you same as before.If it isn't any trouble. 貴方は立場が変わって行くけど、あなた自身は変わらないでほしい。なぜならそのままの貴方が好きだし、そして、貴方はこれからも連絡をして行きたいでしょうか、教えてね。もちろん、私は今まで通りいろいろお話して行きたいつもりよ。迷惑でなければ。 ●You want me keep in touch?でもおかしくないですか? ●changeの使い方はchangedの方がいいのかどうか、等など。 ●つなぎ言葉でいいのがありましたら教えてください。 よろしくお願い致します。