和訳お願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I want a Japanese Nikkuname for ○○, I will give you a private nikkuname.
  • Did you have a good weekend. I like Japanese food and cook sometimes. Lets cook together.
  • Before you start your new job you should visit NYC. I can guide you and we can have fun connecting. I will also teach you English. Like when I was a kid, I stole candy from a shop. My dad spanked the hell out of me. lesson Learned!! Take care ○○, Stay Dry.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

I want a Japanese Nikkuname for ○○, I will give you a private nikkuname. Did you have a good weekend. I like Japanese food and cook sometimes. Lets cook together. Before you start your new job you should visit NYC. I can guide you and we can have fun connecting. I will also teach you English. Like when I was a kid, I stole candy from a shop. My dad spanked the hell out of me. lesson Learned!! Take care ○○,Stay Dry. 少し長いのですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

OOに相応しい日本語のニックネームをつけてよ。君にも個人的なニックネームつけてあげるから。 週末は楽しんだかい? 日本食は好きだし、たまに自分で作るよ。今度一緒に作ろうよ。 新しい仕事に就く前にニュー・ヨークにおいでよ。案内してあげるし、一緒に楽しもうよ。もちろん英語だって教えてあげるよ。 子供の頃店でキャンディを万引きして、父親にこっぴどく平手打ちを食らった時みたいにね。生きた勉強になるよ! OO、湿気に気をつけて自戒するように

letsnyc
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます(≧∇≦)!

関連するQ&A

• おおまかな和訳をお願いいたします。

thank you i have a store in west edmonton mall i try to find items that i can sell i will place a large order from you on the knifes you have for sale ..i will talk to the wife what knives will sell and let you know by monday i like honest sellers like your self thank you hope to do lot more biz with you soon ..thank you for refund i trust you to my store is large and do lots of biz with great sellers like your self thank you again

• 和訳お願いします…

I have to go to sleep, goodnight 〇〇, and remember that things will change and you will find a good situation if you stay positive and keep trying, you can always come visit here and travel to see beautiful nature with me, I'll help as much as I can listening and looking for opportunities for you, I have some ideas already

• 和訳に直してもらえませんか?

凄く長いんですが、翻訳機を使ってみたけどサッパリわからないです。 どなたかお願いします。 how are you i missed you ^_^ so what's new in your life i would like to know you better and be closer to you as a firend as a very good friend ^^ i hopes i am not impolite. if you allow me to know you better i will be very happy. i already have a friend from italy. she is like a sister for me now. i would like to make the same relation ship with some friends from japan. and may be one day we will be able to meet each other. ^_^ and share a very good coffee or tee. i would like to travel to japan some day. and i will be very happy if i can have lot of friends from there. as i did in france. where i spent 2 years for my studies. in Toulon côte d'azure. a very nice place just like okinawa. but okinawa is very beautiful too. ok i have to go back work. if you have any question about me i will be very happy to comunicate with you. very big kiss on your head and a very big hug ;) see you soon

• 急) 和訳お願いします(どれか一つでもいいのでお願

翻訳サイトとかで調べてなんとなく意味はわかりましたが、正確なのを知りたく質問しました 以下を和訳してほしいです (1)I think we will be good friends!:] Teach me Japanese? Really?! I 'm very happy,I very like Japan*_* and I have a dream,I would like to live in Japan. I hope, my dream will come true!! Do you have a dream?^^ (2)Everybody can learn everything, its ok, my english is not perfect too. ;D I don't know how i can help you with your english? I think you learn the most when we write the e-mails ;D Japan is a big land, where are you from, Tokio? (3)Its totally fine I understand since you have school and everything^^ and your English is completely correct!

• 和訳をお願いしたいです

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 お願いできますでしょうか? ミスなどありましたらご指摘いただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 The ninth house of the horoscope can also reveal a few more fragments of your soul mates background. The environment your partner will have come from originally is a town or city in a built up area. It was modern in his childhood. The lover will have a wonderfull voice. He may have some special vocal gift. Though his conversation will flit from one subject to another, ever changing like a flame. He ill have many books and will like study and may have a talent for language and words. These will figure in his life in some way. The ninth house also shows if you will like or dislike his close relatives, your prospective in laws. this sign suggests that you will have an ambivalent relationship or attitude towards them. You may not altogether like or trust them. They will seem two faced. There may be many ups and downs between you and them. Some you will like, some you wont.

• 和訳をお願いします。

I think you did mistook the value of the animals you are about purchasing. It's great you have seen some photos from my first son who is also very successful in breeding this specie and others as well. I might consider and let you have a pair for A Yen and i hope it will be a great offer otherwise i will not find it appropriate carrying on with the deal. This is actually the best price i can offer you. If seriously interested,then we can proceed further with the paperwork and delivery to your location through Narita Airport.

• この和訳は合っていますか?

この和訳は合っていますか? いつもお世話になります。英語ができないところへ意訳のセンスもないのですが、この和訳は合ってますでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。 Where as for you in our relationship you think about us and your feelings for my condition is very strong you care very much. I think that is the Japanese culture for the woman to care for the man. I like this part of you but like I said to you before I will not treat you like the Japanese men do. I want you to be the same as me. I want you to be next to me and not behind of me. I can not think of anything that I dislike about you . You have not given me any reason too. あなたに関しては私達の関係で私達の事と私の状態をあなたが気にかけるのを強く感じます。 私はそれは男性を気にかける日本の文化であると思います。私はあなたのこの部分は好きですが、私が日本人の男性のようにあなたを扱わないと以前言いました。 私はあなたに私と対等にいてほしいです。私はあなたに私の後ろでなく私の隣にいてほしいです。 私はあなたについて嫌いにな何も考えることがありません。あなたは私に何も理由を与えなかった。

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **When you start a sentence with "so," it's like it connects it to the previous sentence. For example. The man was hungry. So, he decided to go buy a burrito. In this case it's like it's filling in for "because of this." "Let me see what I can do," and "I translated my message into Japanese" don't seem to connect in quite the same way. If you wanted to use "so", you could say- I'd like to help you as well. So, I'll translate my message into Japanese. Another way you could think of it is if the two sentences COULD connect naturally with only a comma you can use "so." You can write- I'd like to help you as well, so I will translate my message into Japanese. You can't write- Let me see what I can do, so I will translate my message into Japanese. Hope this helps, let me know if I'm writing too many notes here!

• 和訳お願いします

I wanted to thank you for placing your orders with us this year. For your convenience, we will be sending you online access to view all items we have available for your future orders. You can also place your orders directly online if you would like and Tom will contact you with shipping and payment details. 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 I just came home from work (no not from a bar) and I'm so happy to see I received an email from you. I wonder how it's like. I have seen many Japanese brides though. When I went to Osaka the first few times, I stayed in Swissotel and almost every weekend there were a few weddings. That's why I saw so many brides ... and most of them looked very beautiful. They must spend a lot of time on the make up and hair styling. I'm sure your friend also looked very nice. But there are those women who don't need all the make up, hair styling ... and look really beautiful just the way they are. You are certainly one of them ... a natural beauty! Yes CES (consumer electronics show) is a very big and important trade show for companies like the one I work for 〇〇. It's held in Las Vegas ... and my boss is so lucky he always can go :( Really you can take leave in December? Please tell me the dates then I can see if I can take leave ... or if I will be in Japan :) Probably I will know more towards the end of this month. Because then we know if we have a big customer or not. And if we do ... well then my boss / company's wallet goes open ... and then we have lots of money to spend ... hahaha ... that would mean I probably have to go to Japan. 〇〇,... don't worry about my work, ok? I have worked more than enough this year (and last year) ... that I can have a small vacation with someone I care about so much. 以上です。ありがとうございます。