• ベストアンサー

英文の添削をお願いします。

此方のペイントのデザインでGSX-R750-08年09年の物が欲しいのですが、出来るでしょうか? Although he wants a GSX-R750-08 year 09 year thing, can it do by the design of paint here? 上段の文をエキサイト翻訳で翻訳したら、下段の英文になったのですが、意味は伝わるでしょうか? 海外サイトでバイクの外装部品を注文しようとしているのですが、学が無く、英語が出来なくて困っています。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • dorian337
  • ベストアンサー率51% (158/305)
回答No.1

自動翻訳では元の和文に主語がないと he とか it とか関係ないものが補われるようですね。GSX-R750 が欲しいのは第三者の he でななく、自分 I ですよね。"Can it do..." だと相手という生身の人間ではなく、機械か何かができるかと問うているように聞こえます。和文では「~ですが」とありますが内容的に逆接ではないので although を使うのは変です。「此方の」と言うだけで相手には何のことか分かるのですね?ペイントのデザインは配色と解釈しました。 I would like the 2008 or 2009 model of GSX-R750 with this color scheme. Is that doable? color scheme: 配色 doable: 実行可能な

GSX-R750
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございます。 早速、問い合わせてみようと思います。

関連するQ&A

• スピーチ風英文の添削をお願いします。

駅を「here」--(lineう)--「stationい」--(lineえ)--「stationあ」としてあります☆ 「here」 から 「stationあ(自分の地元)」に帰るまでの道のりから始まるスピーチを英語にしました。 この英文を添削していただきたいです^^; I’m going to give you a speech about my hometown あ. あ is in ん prefecture. あ is toward to い from here. (「あ」はここから「い」方面にあります。と、したいです^^;) fifty minutes ride on local train of う line enables to reach い station from here. Another thirty minutes ride on local train of え line enables to reach あ station. So, I took about one and half hour when I go back to my hometown あ, including the time to change trains. あ is famous for fireworks. Firework festival is performed in あ every year. When the day comes, there are more than five hundred stalls to sell Yakisoba Okonomi and so on. About two hundred thousand(20万人,としたいです^^;) peoples go there and twenty-thousand fireworks are launched in about three hours. It tells you how big this festival is. あhigh school is also famous for having a strong baseball club. Although あ high school is not private school, they appeared on the stage of KOUSHIEN in 2001. I think it is wonderful thing. Above all, my speech was finished. Thank you for your listening my speech. ホントにわかりにくい文章ですいません。 お願いします!!! あと、文法が変なところなどあったら先生の代わりに 教えてください^^;

• 海外で買ったPORTERのバッグ、これはもしかして偽物なのでしょうか?

6~7年くらい前になると思うのですが、香港に行った時に たまたまショッピングモール内にポーターのショップがあるのを見つけ バッグを衝動買いしました。 通常日本で売っている商品についているタグ(ラベル?)には 上段に『YOSHIDA&COMPANY』 真ん中に『PORTER』 下段に『TOKYO-JAPAN』と書いてあると思うのですが、 その時買ったバッグは2つで、うち1つのラベルは上段には何も書いてなく 真ん中は『PORTER』 下段は『THE INTERNATIONAL』と書いてあります。 さらにもう1つはポーターのロゴに書かれている、カバンを持ったポーターのシルエットに 『PORTER』と書かれているだけです。 ちなみにこちらのバッグのデザインは、ナイロン生地にP、O、R、T、E、Rの 小さなアルファベットが全体に書かれたものです。 ポーターの商品にあまり詳しくなく、今まで全く気にしていなかったのですが ふとラベルを見て疑問に思いました。 バッグのデザイン自体もあまり見かけないようなものの気がするし、 もしかして知らずにとはいえ、偽物を買ってきてしまっていたんでしょうか? それとも海外で売られている製品はラベルが違うなんてことがあるのでしょうか? ご存知の方いらっしゃいましたら教えていただきたいです。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

ここはウィルが前にあったことを部局で話してるところです。 この1つ前のセリフが- I was running a pretty heavy op that went south, we had to burn it. です。 440 - But I had an agent left exposed.Harry's order was to cut him loose, だが スパイは無防備なまま放置したハリーの命令は彼を自由にすることだった 442 - I almost got him out. 俺は殆ど彼にはかせた 443 - I only just got out myself,and Harry ... decommissioned me on the spot. 俺はやっと自分で抜け出しハリーは...その場で俺を退役させた 444 - I'd been in that job less than a year. 俺は1年足らずその仕事に就いてた 445 - I was here just long enough to realize...you can do good, 俺は自覚するのに十分な期間ここにいた...君は役に立つ 448 - Well ... I'll let you get on. まあ...あなたに続けさせる 459 - I never had to say this to you before,but I hope you know what you're doing. 以前にこんな事は言ったことはないが君がしたことを分かってると望んでる 462 - Everything we have on friendly Western agents in Russia. 我々がロシアの西側のスパイを支援してるすべて 466 - Mace wants to enhance this interrogation,put you on a plane to Morocco. メイスはこの尋問を強化したいからあなたをモロッコに連れて行くそうよ 474 - Keaton, sir.The file you wanted. キートン先生望んでいたファイルです 475 - And chatter's spiking. Analysis suggests another large-scale attack in the next 48 hours ... おしゃべりは禁物です 分析では次の48時間でもう1つの大規模な攻撃を示唆しています 478 - Signs of a struggle in his home.Know anything about that? 自宅で争った痕跡があるそれについて何か知ってるか? 479 - How's your mother, Holloway?Doesn't keep to well, I hear. 君のお母さんはどうだ ホロウェイ?元気じゃないと聞いてるが 480 - Never has, since your father died. そんな事はない君の尊父が死んだ時からだ 481 - Understandable really. All those years of trying for a baby, 無理もない その何年か厄介な任務でつらい目にあってた... 482 the joy at it finally happening... ついに嬉しいことが起こって... 483 and then comes that knock at the door. そしてドアを叩きに来る 485 - Harry was right about one thing... ハリーは1つの事に関しては正しかった 492 [BBC News]: Your ability to wound us, may be significant - but it is finite. 我々を負傷させる君の手腕は大きな影響を与えるかもしれん だが 限界がある 493 [BBC News]: You will find our resolve to be without limit. 彼らは聞いてない 495 - Have they never killed our women... our children? 彼らはこれまで我々の女性...子供達を殺してないか? 496 - If we kill a hundred of theirs... 我々が彼らの百を殺すなら... 497 we would have repaid one thousandth of the debt. 我々は恩義の1000分の1を返礼した

• 英文を書いてみたのですが添削してもらえないでしょうか

The Green Mile This movie was released in 1996, and it was nominated for four Academy Award. (Best Supporting Actor, Best Picture, Best Sound, and Best Adapted Screenplay ) The title means road to the electric chair. The scene of this story is on death row in the 1930. 1930 year was an age of serious great depression in the United States. One day, a new inmate arrives. His name is John Coffey who is 7-foot-tall , and black male. He convicted of raping and killing two young Girls. At first sight, John Coffey seems very ferocious, but actual John is gentle giant. Sometimes he cries, because he afraid of darkness. Surely most audience think he is not man who can murder young girls. However he was found by police holding corpse. In fact he has extraordinary healing powers, who reveals by healing warder’s urinary tract infection and resurrecting a mouse. When John is asked to explain his power, he merely says that he "took it back. On that day John defy to care girls. John is innocence. Regrettably, John was sentenced to death, so he can’t escape to death penalty. The director have much concern with John’s initial. John’s initial is the same Jesus Christ. John was modeled on god. He tried to save the human, but he was killed by human. His life resembles Jesus Christ. He had said I was tired before it died. Perhaps god thought so too.  This film picks up the problem of race, and false accusation. John’s lawyer conceive a prejudice against black man. The lawyer thought Black man is the same as dog. He said even if it is usually obedient, that might bite us suddenly. This idea was general in 1930. It is not an exaggeration to say that discrimination to the black executed John. In the last scene, a hero says everyone walks in a green mile of the life. He was 108 years old now, but there is no person who lives a long life in this age. He was helped his sick by John, but he couldn’t save John from electric chair. He probably received John’s life when he was helped. But he thinks his long life is visitation. The prisoner wants to live more, but warder who enforces the death sentence hopes for the death. It is the sarcastic one. 映画「グリーンマイル」についての文です。 わからないところはエキサイト翻訳を使ったので、変なところがあると思います・・・。 でも自分ではそれが変なのかわからなくて困っています。 添削お願いします!

• 急望です、英文の翻訳お願いします

エキサイト翻訳などでやるとどうしてもおかしくなってしまうので、どなたか翻訳お願いします DEAR ABBY:I'm in my first year of junior high,and I've been going with this guy for a couple of months. Now he wants a more grown-up relationship, and I'm not ready for it. I don't want to have sex before I'm ready, but I'm afraid if I say no I will lose him. I don't want to lose him, but I don't want to pushed into something I'm not ready for. should I give in and risk losing him? He is very persistent, and I like him a lot. SCARED DEAR SCARED:What a wise(and honest)girl you are. If you have to ask, you're definitely not ready. Any boy who would put a girl in this position is selfish, uncarind immature and a user. Don't worry about "losing" him; tell him you're not ready for that kindof relationship, and if you lose him, consider yourself lucky. DEAR ABBY:I'm writing about that 15-year-old girl signed "Brokenhearted Four Times." She wants to stay a virgin until she's married, but says it's not easy because guys don't want nice girls anymore. I totally agree with you, Abby, when you say it's not trun but maybe she'll believe it if she hears it from a boy. I'm a 19-year-old guy. I'm not a virgin myself, but I never mess with nice girls. When I get married I hope to get someone like her. in. A. IN W. DEAR A.:Just because a girl is not a virgin doesn't necessarily mean she's not "nice." You say you never mess with "nice" girls. Well, every girl was a virgin until some guy came along and changed her no to yes, If a gguy wants a virgin for a wife, he himself should remain one.

• 英文の意訳の添削をお願いします。

264 - I have to go dark or I won't get through. - 信号を消さないと通れない - He's dry cleaning me. - 彼は俺に何も持たせないつもりだ 267 - What am I doing here, Harry? - 俺は何をすればいい ハリー? - I need to find someone outside the Service - 部局外である人を探して貰いたい 268 ... that I can trust. It's a short list when you take off the drunk, the mad and the dead. - そしたら信用する 君が酔っ払い狂った奴 死者を除けばそれが候補者名簿だ - It's quite telling, the fact that...the closest thing I have to a friend is かなり有力な証拠だ 実は...1番身近な知り合いが必要だった someone who thinks I ruined his life. 私が彼の人生を台無しにしたと思ってる人 - You're finished. You're coming in. あんたはけりをつけ登場した カシムは部局のトップの誰かに逃亡を認可された 272 - By one of the people who asked you to track down me.That's why I had to disappear. 君に私を見つけ出すよう頼んだ人にそれが私が姿を消した理由だ 273 - You had Qasim.You let him go. あんたはカシムを見つけたが逃がした - I had no choice.He's our only connection to the traitor. 仕方がなかった 彼は裏切り者との我々の唯一のコネだ - Once he's in the system, he'll be silenced. 一旦彼が組織に入れば口止めするだろう 277 - This is bigger that Qasim, Will.Someone wants to destroy the Service itself. これはカシムより重大だ ウィル 誰かが部局自体を潰そうとしてる - You've lost it. あんたは退役した - Ruth's death ...- Don't. - ルースの死... - だめだ - I don't expect you to trust me.Look at it yourself, that's all I'm asking. 私を信頼できると思うな 自分で調査してみろ それが私の要求だ 282 - Cos you helped my mum with the rent,and dropped by twice a year to give me a fucking lecture? あんたが家賃で俺の母さんを助けて俺にクソ説教する為に年に2回立ち寄ったから? 284 - Hate me all you like, but I think you believe in the Service - what it stands for. 君のように全員が私を嫌ってるだが 君は部局を信じてる -何故味方する? ベルリンで何があった? 287 - So that's how they got to you. そう それが君に連絡をつけたきっかけだ - This may not pan out as you'd hoped. 君が期待したのでこれは成功しないかもしれない - I, ah, I'm afraid I had to tip them off that there's something in the lining of your jacket. 私は ああ 君のジャケットの裏地に何かが 彼らに内報を提供する必要があると思う - Nothing there, of course, but they have to check.- I'm gonna send you a number. Call me in 24 hours please. - 彼らは調べる必要があるが 当然其処には何もない- 君に番号を送くる 24時間以内に電話してくれ そこにいて下さい あなたを調査します 292 - Listen to me. I am Security Services, that man there is the target of an MI5 operation. 話を聞いて 俺は警備サービス其処にいる人はMI5活動の目標だ - I'm just going to make a call. - 俺は電話をかけるつもりだ それで 君は彼を逃がした? 297 - Calm down, Francis. We wouldn't want you to have a stroke. Not a fatal one anyway. 落ち着け フランシス 君に何かあったら困るいずれにせよ致命的な結果じゃない - You know, MI5 is looking like a complete liability, right now, あのね MI5は完全に不利なようだ and I'm just about the last friend left,in government, it has. 私はぎりぎり残った最後の友人だ 政府に この苦しい時に So you should really... be nice to me. だから本当に君は...私に親切にすべきだ 304 - That wouldn't contradict his last three psych evaluations. それは彼の最後の3つの心理評価と矛盾する - He refused to attend them. - 彼は参加するのを拒否した - Well, he hasn't stopped being Harry Pearce. - まあ 彼はハリー・ピアースでいるのをやめた - Even completely gaga, I'd still take him over... well, this chap, for example. たとえ頭がおかしくても私はまだ彼を引き継ぎ...例えば...この男 - Why contact you? - なぜあなたに連絡を? - He thinks we still have a bond. Asked me to help him disappear. まだ契約してると思ってる- 彼が俺に姿を消すのを手伝うよう頼んだ 308 - It didn't occur to you to agree,and then turn him over to us? 同意せずに彼を引き渡そうとはいう考えは浮かばなかったの? 309 - He's known me my whole life,he'd see through that. 彼は俺の人生を知ってる彼は全てお見通しだ - Just because your life hasn't been worth a damn since Harry booted you, ハリーが君を解雇してから 君の人生は価値がなくなったから don't think we can't very easily make it even less satisfactory. 我々がいとも簡単に切り抜けるとは思うな - Well since we're all threatening each other... 我々全員が互いを脅して以来... - You three should be under no illusions that your not teetering on the edge. 君ら3人は状況を考慮して錯覚を起こすな 危険に晒されて危うい立場にいる - Your whole organisation is looking pretty bloody disposable right now. あなたの全組織がかなり酷く消耗品に見えてる 319 - I got burgled twice last year.They got in the same way. 去年2回強盗に入られたの彼らは同じように振舞った カシムは逃亡した - 本当に何があった? 322 - I've seen that name in a case study.I thought they decommissioned you. 症例研究でその名前を見た 彼らはあなたを解雇したと思ったわ 328 - Why'd you join MI5?- What?- Just tell me, why did you apply? - なぜ君はMI5に加った? - えっ?- 教えてくれないか なぜ君は志願した? - I didn't apply. 私は志願なんてしてないわ - When I was 17, I went out with a guy who did money transfers. 17歳の時 お金を郵送する男と付き合ってた

• 英語がペラペラの方よろしくおねがいします。

ご回答よろしくおねがいします。 英語でお手紙をもらったのですが、私は英語ができないので 返信ができません。以下のように返信したいのですが 正しく英語になおすとどういう風に返信すれば良いでしょうか? よろしくおねがいします。 返信内容 私は英語が得意ではありません。 お返事が遅くなって申し訳ありません。 この動画は今年の6月頃にフジテレビの○○○○○という番組で 放送された物をアップロードした物です。 あなた様が気に入ってくれたようで光栄です。 アップロードしていない動画については 同日に放送された物でもう1つあります。 去年の6月頃にも同番組でpaulさんの特集がありましたが、 他の方がアップロードされていましたので、 こちらはアップロードしませんでした。 もう1つの動画は近日中にアップロードする予定です。 と上記のように返信したくエキサイトで翻訳したのですが 下記になりましたが、おかしい所はないでしょうか? I am not good at English. I am sorry for the delay in answering. This animation is a thing to have up-loaded the thing that had been broadcast by the program named [○○○○○] of Fuji Television Network in around June this year. I am honored to have liked. Another one animation not up-loaded is a thing broadcast on the same day and exists. Because the other had been up-loaded, here was not up-loaded though it was this program and there was a feature of Mr. paul around last June. As for another animation, it is scheduled to up-load it in a few days.

• 英文を添削してください

以下の英文を、どなたか添削していただけないでしょうか? Japanese in general try to treat the others in a favorable way, even if they don't like them very much. Have you seen the film "The Last Samurai," where an American guy appears. The woman at the house didn't like him and wished that the guy would leave her home soon. But the guy was impressed with her kind and elegant attitudes. Foreigners may have difficulties judging if the kindness is superfacial or not, which Japanese can do to most extent. That's why I try to be straightforward to foreigners to avoid misunderstandings. 言いたい事は以下のような感じです。 「日本人は他人に対しては好意的な態度で接しようとするものです。自分があまり好意を抱いていない人に対してでも日本人は好意的な態度を崩しません。 あなたは『Last Samurai』っていう映画を観ました? あの映画には、ある日本人の家庭に居候するアメリカ人男性が出てきます。その家庭の女性はその男性の事を煩わしく思っていて「出て行ってほしい」と考えていました。でも男性は女性の親切で柔和な態度に感銘を受けていました。日本人同士なら、上辺の親切か本当の親切か、ある程度識別できるものなんですが、外国人にとってはそれは難しいのかも知れません。だから私自身は、外国人に対しては、誤解を招く事がないよう、自分の本音に出来る限り近い態度で接するようにしています。」 間違い、不自然な表現などありましたら、修正していただけないでしょうか。お願いいたします m(_ _)m

• 英文を添削してください。

以下の英文を添削していただけないでしょうか。 The news of Prince Charles getting remarried is also broadcasted widely in Japan. I want Prince Charles to be happy, but I liked Princess Diana and wish that they would have a small ceremony in respect of the deceased Princess Diana. What do you think? Normally, I would love to see the broadcast of the gorgeous English royal wedding ceremony, but this time I'm thinking that it's okay not to be able to see it. 言いたい事は以下のような感じです。 「チャールズ皇太子の再婚のニュースは日本でも流れています。チャールズ皇太子には幸せになってほしいけど、でも私はダイアナ妃が好きだったから、ダイアナさんのことを慮って出来るだけ慎ましやかな挙式にしてほしいなと思ってしまいます。あなたはどう思う? 本来だったら私は英国王室の豪華な挙式を観たいところなんだけど、でも今回ばかりは、それを観られなくてもいいと思っています。」 なるべく自分の意見は控えめに言いたいのですが、上の英文ではなんだか控えめさに欠けてるように感じます…。 「出来るだけ慎ましやかな挙式にしてほしいなと思ってしまいます」というところと「今回ばかりは、それを観られなくてもいいと思っています」というところを特に控えめにしたいのですが、どう表現したらいいのか分かりません。 どなたか助けてください、お願いいたします m(_ _)m

• 英文を添削してください

以下の英文を添削していただけないでしょうか。 I didn't know that people in England hate Camilla so badly. Why do they hate her? I didn't know that Prince Charles had been in love with Camilla for so long either. I truly hope they will be happy. I want to see their wedding soon. Where will the wedding ceremony be held? At Westminster Abbey? 言いたいことは以下のような感じです。 「Camillaさんが英国でそんなに嫌われてるなんて知りませんでした。なぜ彼女はそんなに嫌われてるのですか? Prince Charlesがそんなに昔からCamillaさんの事を愛してた事も私は知りませんでした。彼らには本当に幸せになってもらいたいです。彼らの結婚式を早く見たいです。結婚式はどこでやるのですか? Westminster Abbey?」 おかしなところがあれば遠慮なく添削してください、 どうかお願いいたします m(_ _)m