• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いできませんか?

dorian337の回答

• dorian337
  • ベストアンサー率51% (158/305)
回答No.3

10 items (10 品目) 全部ではなく、one item (1品目) を送ってよいか、と聞いているように読めます。その 1 品目を1サンプル送るのか2サンプル送るのかはこの文章からは読み取れません。

ehe
質問者

お礼

この英語でしたらそうですよね。 でも結局「1こずつ」と言いたかったみたいです^^ お手数おかけしました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

This can be difficult when teachers and students do not have access to the Internet, but the core skills can be practiced in classrooms without technology. One of the most important skills we must now learn is collaboration, and this can be practiced on a chalkboard, whiteboard, or even a simple piece of paper. We can learn to listen to one another, use each other's strengths, and practiced working together in any environment.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでクリスマスに向けて色々と注文しました。発送はまだですか?と質問したら返答がありました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Yes we adjust the discount when we create the invoice. Also, we are ready with one order, but we are waiting on the other one so we can have ship all together with yamato transport. Do you want us to send the first order with usps first? The first order is only 2boxes, so usps will probably not be a bad choice. What should I do?

• 英語 和訳

訳を教えてください。 お願いします。 If we reduce our consumption of resources, reuse everything we can, and recycle what we cannot use again, then we can hope to reduce the serious threats to the ecosystem which we all depend on. The 3Rs are both practical and visionary. They are not just for grovernments or lives. People often ask,゛What can I do? " I believe that one person can make a difference. The 3Rs are essential to ensuring a healthier, cleaner world for ourselves and for the generations to came.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I wonder what would happen if we burned and spat on the Abo flag because ONE person said something we found offensive? Oh I forgot, it's only offensive and "racist" when the whites do it isn't it? Blacks can do whatever the they want. I don't give a shit if you find what Abbott said (or whoever the fuck) offensive, burning and spitting on the flag is fucking disgusting. What a disgrace.

• 和訳をお願いします。

どうしても分からず教えて頂けたら助かります。 Who knows, it might even be our religion from which the world and all people learn good, and for that reason and that reason only do we have to suffer now. という文章なんですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いいたします。

多少長いですがどなたか和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? We’re sorry you didn’t receive your order #1233333. Here’s how we can solve this. It looks like the items you ordered sold out, so we went ahead and issued a credit in the amount of $178.00 to your credit card. If the original package does arrive, you must return it within 14 days. Send the original package using the smart label and we will waive the fee. If you do receive a duplicate package and a credit is issued, notify us immediately, otherwise you may incur additional charges. We hope to see you shopping at HollisterCo.com again soon. よろしくお願いします。

• 文章の語順について

"Only in Buddhism [can we] learn this truth.”という文章があり、これは ”Only in Buddhism [we can] learn this truth.” となるのが普通ではないかと思ったのですが、倒置法表現か何かでしょうか?

• 和訳お願いします

・I really like that. You can tell me things like that too, I would love it. ・It can go away, it did for my father but it is kind of random. ・ I know I seem really direct now, but i feel the same, we need to meet. ・I want to be the one to do that one you. Me either. I love it though. 以上です。前後の文が見えていないので、難しいと思いますが、分かる範囲で大丈夫です。お願い致します。

• 和訳して下さい!急いでいます!

以下の文章を和訳して頂けると非常に助かります! We regret to inform you that we are out of the Black Color. We can do the natural color which is like a cream white. We will refund you 10% for making the switch Let us know 個人輸入で購入したショップから送られてきたメールです。 google翻訳や、エキサイトも試したのですが、??な訳ばかりで困っています。 黒の在庫は無いけど、クリームホワイトならある。という内容であっていますか? 英語力が乏しいのに個人輸入なんて無謀・・・というのは自分でも分かっているのですが、このところの円高につられてしまいました・・・。

• 倒置について

Only the pilot can tell you how far the plane can go on one task of fuel.この文章ですが、onlyが文頭についているのになぜ倒置が起こらないのですか?