• ベストアンサー

英語について。

部屋をルームシェアするということについて…。 I can cooperate with roommates. For example, cook diner, clean room and so on. (たとえば、料理を作ったり…と、したいのですがcook foodなどでいいのでしょうか?) Second, we can split the house bill. (split the bill に、家賃という言葉を付け足したいのですが、これでいいでしょうか?) This is very economical. 不適切な表現があれば教えてください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ShowMeHow
  • ベストアンサー率28% (1424/5027)
回答No.1

まあ、英作文の練習なら、こんな感じでよいのではないかな。 家賃はrent(もしくはhouse rent)を使うことが多いかな。 でも、光熱水道費とか含むなら、billでもよいかもしれない。 あと、強いて言うなら、、、dinnerのスペルくらいかな。

topsakura_8520
質問者

お礼

dinnerのスペルが間違っていましたね…。 気づきませんでした。 回答、ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語圏でのレストラン 接客用語

質問させてください。 英語圏でのレストランでの接客用語について教えてください。 メニューの中から何品か注文してくれたとき、 ○どれから先に持ってきたらいいですか? ○どの順番で料理を運べばいいですか? ○すべて一緒(同時に)運べばいいですか? ○これらをシェアして食べますか?(例)5人のお客様が数品注文されたとき。 ○何分後にできます。 など、どうやってお話すればいいでしょうか? いつもバタバタとあわただしい中、つたない英語で会話して、 相手に「?」な顔されながらもなんとかコミュニケーションをとってます。 「Which one should we serve?」 「We could/can cook it/them after ○○ minutes.」 などは おかしいでしょうか? ぜひお時間あるときに回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

・It is very important to cooperate on a recycle campain to protect evironment. ・We should start thing that we can do even if it is small things.That is one step for improvement of environment. この2つを確認したいんですけど、文法的など、おかしいところがあったら教えてください。おねがいします!

• 英語論論文の翻訳

以下の文の翻訳をお願い致します。 lt is possible that it transiently increases at very early Stages, only to dissipate by day 7, so we that we failed to detect its modulation in this experiment; previous studies have Shown that FGFR1 can be up-regu|ated as early as l day after fracture only to dissipate by day 7 は前のStagesを修飾する同格の挿入句だと思いますが その後の so we that we failed to detect its modulation in this experiment; previous studies have Shown that FGFR1 can be up-regu|ated as early as l day after fracture がうまく訳せません。 soは接続詞で 「そこで」と訳すのでしょうか、、 so we that we ・・・・からの文章は動詞が見当たりません。。 どなたかご教授お願い致します。

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

Had Meeting with Tanzanian Centeral bank and we have cleared all questions so I was promised that I can release the Name of the Bank before the weekend. So Finaly we can put that to rest very soon

• 英文の間違いについて(1)

英文間違っていたり、訂正箇所があったら教えてください。 We can learn and know for some people to try new things. (私たちは、何人かの人が新しいことに挑戦することで学んだり知ることができる) For example, we can go to space, now. Many people studied space made us go to space. (多くの人々が宇宙を研究し、私たちを宇宙へいけるようにしてくれた) On the one hand, we can live for some people to do only what they already do well. For example, we can eat food for some people make vegetable and so on. I want to try new things and take risks. I'd like to discuss why I think so by talking about potential and dreams. (夢と可能性でなぜそう思うかを議論します) お願いします。

• 英語を教えてください。

添削をお願いいたします。 下手ですみませんが、宜しくお願いいたします。 忙しい中、連絡ありがとう。 色々教えてくれてありがとう。 特に最近はずっと忙しいと思ってたし、あなたのリーダーとしての忙しい状況を理解します。 Thank you for your email and talk about your work. I thought that you had been very busy especially these days. I understand your busy circumstance as a reader. もちろん明日も大丈夫だし天気関係なく会いたいけど、あなたはすごく疲れていると思うからゆっくり休んで欲しい。 ただあなたの身体が気になります。 Of corse I am available tomorrow and I want to see you regardless of the wether, but you must very tired , so I want you to take a good rest tomorrow. I am just worry about your condition.  そして日曜日ににゆっくり会うのはどう?平日より多くの時間が過ごせるし。 So why don't we  meet up on Sunday? We can spend the much more time more than Friday(weekday). 

• 英語教えてください。

英語を教えてください。 添削をお願いいたします。 下手ですみませんが、宜しくお願いいたします。 忙しい中、連絡ありがとう。 色々教えてくれてありがとう。 特に最近はずっと忙しいと思ってたし、あなたのリーダーとしての忙しい状況を理解します。 Thank you for your email and talk about your work. I thought that you had been very busy especially these days. I understand your busy circumstance as a reader. もちろん明日も大丈夫だし天気関係なく会いたいけど、あなたはすごく疲れていると思うからゆっくり休んで欲しい。 ただあなたの身体が気になります。 Of corse I am available tomorrow and I want to see you regardless of the wether, but you must very tired , so I want you to take a good rest tomorrow. I am just worry about your condition.  そして日曜日ににゆっくり会うのはどう?平日より多くの時間が過ごせるし。 So why don't we  meet up on Sunday? We can spend the much more time more than Friday(weekday). 

• 至急。英語について。

just come sweetie I will pay for the ticket and we can be together.に I'm very Happy, Thank you. I want to see you, right this moment. but no. I have a job. I'm sorry.といったら well you will be moving soon so quit the job early and comeと来たのですが 『じゃぁ、今すぐ仕事やめて来てよ』という意味ですか?

• 英文の添削をお願いできませんか?

「私はE-mailはとても便利だと思います。まず、E-mailはとても経済的です。電話を使うとE-mailを使った時に比べて沢山お金がかかります。2つめに、何か面と向かっては言いにくいことがあるとき、e-mailを使えばより簡単に伝えることができます。最後に、e-mailは文章だけでなく写真も送れます。今では、デコレーションメールも送れるようになり、私たちは気持ちをより伝えられるようになりました。だから、e-mailはたくさんの人に幸せを与えられる道具だといえます。」 この日本文を英語にしてみたのですが、文法的に間違っているところや、意味の通じないところを指摘していただけませんか?お願いします。 In my opinion, e-mail is a blessing. First, it is quite economical. When we use the phone, we have to pay much more money than when we use e-mail. Second, it is very useful when we want to tell something hard to say personally, we can do easily by using e-mail. Finally, we can send not only the sentences but also pictures. Now that we came to be able to send decoration mail, so we can send more our feelings to others. Therefore, e-mail is a tool which sends a lot of happiness to many people.

• 英文が正しいかどうか教えて下さい

下の英文の、おかしな文やアドバイスなどがあれば教えてください。 Second I will state about the study. Now children have to go to school in nine year. We can learn and study that we need things for live. But we can learn not only school but also television and movies. We have education channel for children. Children can learn by watch it. For example, words, vocabulary. But television and movies have more. Movie teaches us important things in story. For example, dream come true and friend. School teacher don’t teach us about it. We learn a lot of things watch television I like watch television about famous people’s success process. And we can learn culture other countries. So I think that television and movies teach us a lot of things. よろしくお願いします。