• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英文書き換えでの時制)

英語での時制の書き換えについて

felice1919の回答

回答No.1

もし、書き換えの問題があったら、日本語訳に、『幸運だ。』とあるか『幸運だった。』とあるかで 現在形か過去形を見極めると良いと思います。 多分、日本語訳やit is(it was)から始める事等の指定のない問いは、出ないと思います。 どちらも、あまり大差ないので、あまり気にしなくて大丈夫と思います。 良く気がつきましたね!!

abbey10
質問者

お礼

なるほど!ありがとうござきました!細かいところを気にしてしまうんです(^_^;)

関連するQ&A

• 時制

「それは彼のものだと思いました。」を英語で表すと、時制を一致させて、 I thought (that) it was his. と言いますね。 では、時制を一昔にして、「それは彼のものだと思っていました。」をどういいますか。 I had thought it was his. でいいですか。

• 英語の書き換え

1、Since she doesn't take my advice,she won't be successful. →If ----------------------------------------------. 2、I am sorry she is not here. →I --------------------. 3、I am sorry I did my best. →I -------------------. 4、Since I did not know his phone number,I did not call him. →If ---------------------------------------------. 5、That watch was so expensive that I couldn't buy it. →If-----------------------------------------. わかる方教えてください!

• 英語の書き換えを教えてください

次の英文を( )に当てはまるように書き換えてください お願いします 至急です (1) How often is it necessary to feed your pet? →How often does your pet need ( )( )( )? (2) Is there any reason why he should resign so suddenly? → Is there any reason for ( )( )( ) so suddenly? (3) His original plan was that his son should go with him. → His original plan was ( )( )( ) to go with him. (4) The window was so dirty that we could not see through it. → The window was ( )( )( )( )( ). (5) This tea is so hot that I can't drink it. → This tea is ( ) hot ( ) me to drink.

• 訳して頂きたい英文があります!

訳して頂きたい英文があります! どうしてもうまく訳せません。 She had an uneasy suspicion that I did not believe in her; and if that was why she did not like me, it was also why she sought my acquaintance: it galled her that I alone should look upon her as a comic figure and she could not rest till I acknowledged myself mistaken and defeated. お願いいたします。

• 英文添削をお願いします。moter

I got injured in a traffic accident when I was riding my motorcycle on the way home. A reckless driver driving behaind me hit my motorcycle ,trying overtaking reclessly and I fell off the motorcycle.Right after I lifted myself up off the ground, the driver pulled his car over the side of the road about a few meters ahead of me ,got off his car and came close to me saying "it was your fault,not mine." I replied with anger "You know that this road is a no-passing zone ,and all you need is apologize to me first,isn't it?" But he repeated a contradictory excuse, and what is worse,he didn't so much as call an ambulance.Neverthless .I was seriously injured all over the body. After received treatment for my injuries at the hospital, I got a call from him and he showed his apollogy on the accident, but I'l lnever forgive him because he should have had to do it at the accident site and I won't accept his apology just on the phone. 宜しくお願いします。 Nevethelessの用法で、にも拘らずと入れたのですが、「私が体中怪我をしているのにもかかわらず、救急車を呼びもしなかった。」と表現したかったのですが。 また、「彼の謝罪は遅すぎたし、~」と表すのにもっと慣用的な表現があれば教えて頂きたく思います。

• 英文和訳お願いします。

日本語訳を教えてください。 ( )が自分で考えたものです。 If i had known that things were going to turn out the way they did,I would never have joined the company. (もし事態がそのようになることがわかったいたら、その会社には入らなかったのに) It was not until she was well on her way to the office that she thought of the matter. (彼女は家に帰る途中で元気になって初めてそのことを考えた)

• seemの入った文の書き換えについて

ある参考書に例文として 1) He seems to have been late for the train. の文の書き換えに 2) It seems that he was late for the train. と載っていました。 同じ参考書に次の例文3)を複文に書き換える問題が出題されていました。 3)He seemed to have been rich. 私は It seemed that he was rich. と解答したのですが、解答例では 4)It seemed that he had been rich. となっていました。 例文1)から2)の書き換えを考えると、he was と過去形で書き換えるのが筋だと思うのですが.... 解答はやはり4)の例文で正しいのでしょうか? 説明できる方よろしくおねがいします。

• この英文、どこかおかしいですか?

1.Was this diary kept by whom? 2.Please give me something hot to eat? 3.Were not it for his help ,I could not run this restaurant. 2番はおかしくないと思うんですが…1番と3番は自信ありません。

• 時制

i was relieved to hear that you had not been sickという文を私はテストで書いて正解になったんですが 学校の教科書に i was surpriesed to find that she came firstとthat以下が過去形でした。 i wasと過去形だからthat以下は驚いた事より前に起こった事なのでhad comeじゃないかなと思ったんですが何故cameと過去時制なのか教えて下さい

• 私の友人は車にぶつかりました

"Yesterday my friend was hit by a car. It is a relief that he was not seriously injured though. Thank God." 昨日、私の友人は車にぶつかられてしまいました。 おかげさまで、大きい傷はないので、もう心配はいりませんよ。 Is my Japanese translation of the English above correct?