• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

stop を 「妨げる」 「中止させる」 という意味に取れば 「君はそんなに多くのパーティを中止させる必要はない」 とまりますが、文脈によっては違う意味なのかもしれません。 私は初め stop by かと思って、「そんなに多くのパーティに立ち寄ることはないんだよ」 ということかと思いましたが、by がないので、多分そうではないのでしょう。 ご質問の that many patry ですが、この that は so に置き換えることが出来ます。that + 形容詞 (A) + 名詞 (B)で 「そんなに A である B」 ということになります。

noname#223717
質問者

お礼

丁寧な説明もつけていただきありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• shingo5k
  • ベストアンサー率33% (123/366)
回答No.2

「頻繁に行われている子供たちの騒ぎ」を止めさせなければならない と言うことには成らないでしょう。 "Hey new guys, excuse me." He said and they both turned to them. "I've got you in charge of chipmunk cabin." "Yeah that's the.. cool cabin right?" Dane asked with a smile. "You're not going to have to stop that many parties no umm but they're nice kids really...oh and I should give you your rule book." He said while taking an old looking book out from his backpack and handing it to them.

noname#223717
質問者

お礼

例文をあげていただきありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 入試問題長文の訳

御世話になります。 文の構造と訳がわからないところがあります。 For all the things shyness is,there are a number of things it's not. For one , it's not simple introversion. If you stay home on a Friday night just because you prefer a good book to a loud party, you're not necessarily shy-not unless the prospect of the party makes you so anxious that what you're really doing is avoiding it. 第1文のFor allは「~だけれども」ですか?the things の後に関係代名詞が省略されていますか?       notの後に何が省略されていますか。文全体の訳仕方もわかりません。 第3文のnot unlessの訳と prospectの訳は「予想」?   途中の文は省略します。 Still,even by that definition,there re plenty of shy people to gp around. More tha 30% of us may qualify as shy,says Ken,a remarkably high number for a condition many folks don't even admit to. a conditionの後に関係代名詞が省略されていますか? toの後は何が省略されていますか。 よろしくおねがいします。

• 訳を教えてください!

It is 8 am here! この文・・・・なぜ 数字の後にam が くるのですか? I'll just talk to you with words that i will explain if i think you do not know But then, i guess you're so smart that i don't have to...hehe 私はあなたと同じ言葉を話すだろう 私は説明する あなたがはからないのならば 私はあなたが賢いと思う 私はしなくてもいい 自分で訳してたら  変な日本語になってしまいました 上としたの文の訳と 上の文の質問にだれかお答えよろしくおねがいします

• 訳をお願いいたします。

よろしくお願いいたします。 彼はインド人なので文法や言い回しは少し違うかもしれません。 大体言いたい事はわかるのですが、相手がどう感じているのかを知りたいので正確な訳をお願い致します。 Good Afternoon ! I can understands the problem now.which is very genuine and it is very correct that you do not feel comfortable to work with him. i guess if you feel to change the guide you may do so. but you will have to teach the new guide everything again. which is time consuming for you. but since Mr. Arora knows your work he would have been more easy. This is something that you will have to decide as if you're not comfortable then it is very difficult. Kalimpong is a small town and it takes about 3 hours to reach by car and there are many hotels there to stay, it is a small nice town.

• 訳お願いします!

訳お願いします! 夢についての話です。 Not Being Able to Get off the Train If your dream is about not being able to get off the train, you may be frightened of getting to your destination. It may mean that you have started something you can't stop, and you feel out of control. Fire A dream about fire may wean that you have warm feelings, but it may also mean that your hopes are being destroyed. A fire out of control could represent your fear of being out of control.

• 1文中にthatが複数出てきて構造がわかりません

下の文の中には、thatが複数回出てきますが、 1個目のthatは名詞節をつくっていて、次のthoughから最後のthatの前のコンマまでは副詞句だと思うのですが、そう考えるとthough節を抜いた場合に、 world is that that does not ~ となってしまい、良くわからなくなってしまいます。 最初のthatと最後のthatはどのようなはたらきをしているのでしょうか? もしかして最初のthatは名詞節で、最後のthatはthough節の内容を受ける関係詞なのでしょうか? What you have to learn,if you are to be a good citizen of the world,is that though you will certainly dislike many of your neighbours,and differ from some of them so strongly that you could not possibly live in the same house with them,that does not give you the smallest right to injure them or even to be personally uncivil to them.

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

僕に海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、詳しく知りたいので力を貸して頂けると有り難いです。よろしくお願いします。 * If you say "it does not serve as a bed" that typically means that it is not able to be used as a bed.  In the next sentence you mention that sometimes you like to sleep in it, so a better way to describe what you're saying could be... "A kotatsu will serve as a table, but it's not intended to be used as a bed." This way you're saying that it's not supposed to be a bed, but you could use it that way if you really wanted to. * I wasn't sure if this is what you were trying to say so I guessed.

• 英語の日本語訳について質問です。

この二文なのですが、日本語訳はこれであっていますか? 間違っていればご指摘お願いします。 You're not from around here, are you? あなたはこの近辺の出身ですか? You're not saying that we should go all the way back to the hotel, are you? わたしたちがホテルに戻るべきだとあなたは言っているのですか? それと、この日本語訳を教えてください Would you like some help with your luggage? よろしくお願いします。

• thatの使い方と訳を教えてください。

冒頭部分が 1-1)Trying to map the brain has always been cartography for fools. Most of the other parts of the body reveal their workings with little more than a glance. 1-2)The heart is self-evidently a pump; the lungs are clearly bellows. But the brain, which does more than any organ, reveals least of all. という感じの文です。(3-lb=1.4kg) 1-3)The 3-lb. lump of wrinkled tissue--with no moving parts, no joints or valves--not only serves as the motherboard for all the body's other systems but also is the seat of your mind, your thoughts, your sense THAT you exist at all. 1-4)You have a liver; you have your limbs. You are your brain. 1-3)のTHATが接続詞なのか自信がありません。AT ALLもいまひとつ自信がありません。 それぞれ文法的にはどのような働きをし、The 3-lb. lump of wrinkled tissue is the seat of your mind, your thoughts, your sense that you exist at all.はどのような訳になるでしょうか。 1-4) You have a liver; you have your limbs.が1-3)のbut alsoより前、You are your brainがbut also以下に対応しているようですがいまひとつ言いたいことが分らないのですがどのように1-3と1-4のつながりを説明できるでしょうか。 2-1)The struggle of the mind to fathom the brain it inhabits is the most circular kind of search--the cognitive equivalent of M.C. Escher's lithograph of two hands drawing one another. M.C. Escher's lithographについては分ったのですがthe most circular kind of searchを置き換えたthe cognitive equivalent ofの特にcognitiveの部分をうまい日本語にできないのですが、よい表現はありますでしょうか。 2-2) But that has not stopped us from trying. In the 19th century, German physician Franz Joseph Gall claimed to have licked the problem with his system of phrenology, which divided the brain into dozens of personality organs to which the skull was said to conform. 文脈的にはpersonality organは「それぞれ特徴を持つ部位」と考えられますが、「人それぞれが持っている部位」というのも拭いきれないのですがどちらでしょうか。 また、名詞+名詞だと読みづらいのですがpersonal organsでは通じないでしょうか。 (The New Map Of The Brain By JEFFREY KLUGER)

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 You're the one thing I have that's true My life used to be nothing to me. I never want to feel that again. You're taking my heart with you. I'll do anything for you. 洋楽の歌詞です。学校の課題ではありません。 お願いしますm(__)m

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??(2)

In my opinion, why argue at all? I can't say that you're right in your beliefs and I can't say that I am either. It's just not possible in my mind. But then, yes, I have experienced some of the feelings you mentioned in your letter. What's the point? Coming from someone who likes to think there is something out there, but realize that I am not sure - We're here to live together and to choose how to live in this society. I don't know what else there is, and I have accepted not knowing. こんにちは、アメリカ人からのメールですが、 (1)一行目のwhy argue at all?が全くわかりません(>_<) (2)What's the point? ポイントは何だっけ?というかんじでしょうか? (3) Coming from someone who l ikes to think there is something out there, but realize that I am not sureは全くわかりません<(_ _)>すみませんがどなたかアドバイスお願いします。