• ベストアンサー

モイーズのコメントについて

以下のモイーズ監督のコメントですが、何故Youを使うのか意味がわかりません。普通Weのような気が するのですが。。 誰か教えてください。 "You want the creativity. The introduction of Juan Mata has helped that but, when chances are not being created, you need to keep the back door shut and make sure you are not chasing games."

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

下記の2の定義のように、used to refer to any person in general 「どの人を指す時でも使う」からです。 http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/english/you

tukatukakatu
質問者

お礼

なるほど。勉強になりました。ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• PCにAVGのコメントがでます。意味を教えてください。

いつもお世話になります。PCに関して初心者です。宜しくお願いします。今朝 PCの画面に下記のコメントがでます。どのように処理をしたらいいのでしょうか? Are you sure you want cancel downloading this file?

• 翻訳お願いします

(1)Im not sure what you are asking at this point (2)BOT対策で画像認証が出ていますが大丈夫なのですか?

• すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか?

すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか? 自分なりに訳してみたのですがどうもスッキリしなくて。。 宜しくお願いいたします。 ↓ yes my pleasure and I would like but when you stay in my house the police will say why do you have this women in your house you know in Yemen they are crazy the are not like anther county but if we are ready married no problem pleas understand pleas don't worry about stay we can stay together in the hotel Ok when you are in Yemen yes for sure we can visit my family if you want

• mailの内容がよくわかりません。

ある知り合いの女性に、疲れたからマッサージをお願いしたら、こんな返信がありました。 短縮も入っていて、よく意味がわかりません。 ok if you want. but you mudt drive it interesting. I can only awake if you are not boring.

• keep this secret so close

I'm not sure why you are keeping this secret so close. keeping this secret so closeはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の質問です。

Aさん You are not looking for boyfriend now,acutually? Bさん not really これはどういう意味ですか? あとこれはどういう意味でしょう? i"m just not sure if i don't have any feeling left for somebody else. 会話の問題でした。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の内容読解

You can use either chance or opportunity for a bad thing. この文章は、正解でしょうか?不正解でしょうか? ちなみに、本文は、 I'd like to talk about opportunity and chance. Let me begin by saying this-all opportunities are chances but not all chances are opportunities. What does that mean? Keep reading. Since they're similar words, they share the same meaning: "a favorable set of circumstances, a suitable time." In a sentence like "She has many chances(opportunities) in her work to travel abroad," either one is fine. I think that opportunity is a more formal word than chance. If you're writing a business letter, opportunity would be a better choice. When you're talking with friends, either one is okey.Here's another example: Every time you come to class, you have the opportunity of(chance of) learning something new. Many Japanese people tend to think of chance as being only a good thing, maybe because of the way it is used in Japanese. In fact, it's just the opposite. With chance, there's also the idea of something "unknown, unpredictable, a risk." Take a look at these sentences: You shouldn't play golf during a thunderstorm; there's a chance of getting hit by lightning. You should never drink and drive; you don't want to take the chance of hurting yourself or someone else. They're really different from the way chance is used in Japanese, aren't thay? This is why I said that all opportunities are chances but not all chances are opportunities. Opportunitise are always good things; chances may or may not be. Often you'll see chance used as a plural, chances.Use the plural when you want to talk about the possibility of something happening.The chances of winning the lottery are very slim; in fact, your chances of being hit by lightning are much higher. We have an old saying in English, "When opportunity knocks, answer the door." If you're given an opportunity, grab it. You may not get the chance again. です。 自分は正解だと思うんですが。

• 和訳問題

Whatever reason you give , chances are that you probably will not list advertising as the factor behind your choice. という部分の下線和訳が出てきたんですけど、訳は 「あなたがどんな理由を挙げようとも、あなたの選択の背景に要因としてあなたがおそらく広告をあげないかもしれない可能性はある。」 と訳しました。 しかし、 「あなたがどんな理由を挙げようとも、ひょっとすると、あなたは、おそらく、あなたの選択の背景に要因として広告をあげないかもしれない。」 普通和訳するべきだと言われました。 皆さんならどう思いますか? 上の答え書いたら減点されると思いますか? お願いします。

• この英語の翻訳を教えてください。

google翻訳などを使って調べたのですが、イマイチ意味が理解できませんでした・・・ この英文の意味が分かる方、力を貸してください。 1つは・・・ 『Explain? Im not sure what youre asking for.-- 』 2つ目は・・・ 『We can sell you parts, Are you looking to buy OEM parts?』 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳、間違ってる所直してください

Still plan to visit 12gatsu, I wish it was sooner まだ12月に滞在する予定は、早ければって望んだけど (I wish の望みとIt wasの過去で早ければよかったという後悔になりますか?) ・・・・・・・・・・・ This means that YOU are interesting, but I'm sure you meant to say that you are INTERESTED in ENGLISH AND FINNISH. この意味というのはあなたはおもしろい、しかし、あなたが言う英語とフィンランド語を面白いという意味は私はわかっているよ。 So You should say "...but I am interested (in those languages). Hope that helped だからあなたはいわないといけない、しかしわたしは興味があるの(あれらの言語)助けたよ お願いします

スキャンの画面が起動しない
このQ&Aのポイント
  • EP-811AWプリンターでスキャン用のソフトをダウンロードしても起動しないエラーが発生します。
  • エラー「192.168.199.22が起動中」が表示され、スキャンの画面が表示されません。
  • 原因を特定するために、EP-811AWプリンターやパソコンの設定を見直してみましょう。
回答を見る