• ベストアンサー

does 強調?

after the kata has been mastered, does the student really first understand the true logic of his movements, and then from there he may further develop his skill. ロジックの合理性を理解することを強めているという解釈でよろしいでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.3

> does 強調?  そういえると思います。  the student really first understand the true logic of his movements という文だけでも成り立ちますから、おっしゃるようにそこの部分を強調しています。  really first understand ... 「そうして初めて (その後でこそ) ・・・ なのだ」 という部分を強めているともいえます。

gklkjoo
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

> ロジックの合理性を理解する  ものすごくコチコチに訳せば、そうなるかもしれません。  私は、「その動作の持つ意味について理解できるようになるのは、カタ (型) を完全に自家薬籠中のものとして身につけた後なのだ。彼自身の個性を出すのは、その後のことになる」 ということを述べた文として読みました。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

倒置による文意の強調ですね。 強めているというよりは寧ろ、 動きの論理性をまずもって理解できるものだ ということを強調しています。

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします

ALT の先生とやるクイズのやり方を英語にしたいのですが… Students make groups of five or six. One member in each group must stand up. ALT chooses the first question and asks students. Students must raise their hands to answer the question. The first student to raise his hand may answer the question. If a student answers incorrectly, the other students who are standing may raise their hands and try to answer the question. For the student who answers correctly, his group gets points and may choose the next topic and point value. For each question, a different group member should stand up. Continue until either all of the question have been answered.

• 翻訳、よろしくお願いします。

When is a person really special? A person is special if everything he does is for other people. A person is special if he never thinks about himself. And a person is surely special if he is well remembered after his death. 翻訳、よろしくお願いします_(._.)_

• 英検の並べ替え問題

why are you getting a new car, Monica? Well ,my old one is always breaking down, and the windows don't open properly. It( ) since I bought it. nothing been but has trouble has been trouble but nothing でしょうか? つまり hasn't been trouble の別の表現の形ですか? I'm really worried about Billy. These days, all ( ) his room. Don't worry. He's studying so hard because he wants to do well on his final exams. study he is does in さっぱり分かりません。どなたか並べ替えて下さい。

• どなたかこの英文を訳してください。

こんばんは。 英語の原書をいろんな翻訳サイトをつかって日本語に訳しながら読んでいるのですが 機械翻訳なのでちゃんとした日本語になりません。 どなたかこの英語を訳していただけないでしょうか。 The ambassador\'s going to be more than a little upset. by your treatment of his guests. Sarah has been joined by four men,and they are armed. Guys,what are we doing? Oh,come on,really? From detecting the source of my tap. May have a plan similar to ours. If they don\'t have the package,Then they\'re after the files. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

相手から返事が来たのですが相手が興奮しているのか自分ではちょっと?な部分があります。 詳しい方いましたら訳していただけないでしょうか? I really don't understand understand if you are seriously interested in this animals or not and moreover we are already in June and if not purchased before Hamm,then i think you will have to find someone else.We do not issue any paperwork till after advance deposit must have been paid to be sure we are dealing legitimately and not otherwise.

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

Nivelle had been concerned about diminished French morale at Verdun; after his promotion to lead the Second Army in June 1916, manifestations of indiscipline occurred in five front line regiments. Défaillance reappeared in the French army mutinies that followed the Nivelle Offensive (April–May 1917). Denizot published statistical tables including French troop movements, as well as monthly French artillery ammunition consumption by type of gun (German artillery ammunition consumption is reported in lesser detail) and period photographs show overlapping shell craters in an area of about 100 km2 (39 sq mi).

• よろしくお願いします

My son's best friend since middle school has been living in my guest room for a couple of months now, since his 18th birthday. His home situation has been very unstable for the past few years since his parents split up, and he bounced around their houses until he turned 18, at which point he began to stay with us because he could no longer tolerate the situation with his parents. He is a really good kid, has a job and does well in school, got into college pretty much on his own, and just needs some stability. His parents know where he is, but do not check on him that I know of. bounced around their housesはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、that I know ofは何にかかっているのでしょうか?前に名詞がないのにこのような形がとれるのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文と日本語訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

A Japanese graduate student who I interviewed at Stanford told me that he had been unhappy with his classmates and teachers when he attended a large public high school in New York years ago. During the course of the interview, I figured out that he had probably been placed in a class lower than his actual academic ability because his English was not yet fluent. His classmates were more interested in creating trouble than in studying. He thanked me for helping him figure out his experiences after all those years. 英文翻訳 「私がスタンフォード大学でインタビューした、ある日本人大学院生は、彼が何年も前にニューヨークの大きな公立の高校に通っていた時、自分のクラスメートや先生たちについてずっと不満であった、と私に言った。インタビューをしていて考えた末に分かったのは、英語がまだ流暢ではなかったので実際の学力よりも低いクラスに彼は入れられていたのだろう、ということである。彼のクラスメートは、勉強をするのより悪さをするのにより関心があった。自分の経験がいったい何だったか、そのことが起こってもう何年も経ってから、彼が理解するのを私が助けたことを、彼は私に感謝した。」

• よろしくお願いします

I spent an evening with a guy I've been wanting to date for some time. After a few drinks he confided to me that he has a serious heart condition. He said he doesn't expect to live past age 23 and he could die any day. I don't know the details of his condition, but I'm sure he believes what he told me. Because of this his life has taken a downward spiral. He has been drinking a lot, failed multiple classes last semester and feels like studying is futile if he may only live a year after graduating. For lack of evidence to the contrary, I accepted his statement as accurate. For lack of evidence to the contraryの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか。 1文節の後半となりますので、内容が中途半端だと思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 /His work may in fact become his life. Like his love for you, it will give him a sense of purpose. This part of the horoscope can also show conditions in his old age. Unless success come s quickly to your soul mate, by advanced old age he may be so accustomed to harsh self imposed frugalities and disciplines in his working life,, working long hours and self denial, that it will make him work long after retirement age, or to live savingly when it comes to himself like a pauper, even in the midst of his having plenty. He is always more generous to you and to others than to himself. In advanced old age he will develop stiffness and trouble with one leg one leg or a knee.