ディズニーの過去の栄光を取り戻すために、 '速単'が果たした役割とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ディズニースタジオでの文化的な革命をもたらした『速単』。 ウォルトディズニーによって推奨された手描きのクラシック作品で知られるスタジオで、その結果はまさに文化的な革命でした。
  • 『速単』と同様に、「Meet the Robinsons」「American Dog」「Rapunzel Unbraided」などの他の映画も、ディズニーの過去の栄光を取り戻すために期待されていました。
  • ディズニーにとって、利益回復はその日々の評判回復と同様に重要でした。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

速単の一部です

The resulys were nothing short of a cultural revolution at the studio, which is famous for the hand-drawn classics championed by its founder, Walt Disney, like "Snow White and Seven Dwarfs"and "Peter Pan." itsが指すのは "Snow White and Seven Dwarfs"and "Peter Pan."ですか? The companyhoped that this movie, along with others like "Meet the Robinsons," "American Dog," and Keane's "Rapunzel Unbraided," would return Disney to its past glory. There was a lot more than pride, however, riding on its success. 二つのitsが指すのは Disneyですか? And restoring profit was as essential to Disney in those days as regaining its reputation. itsが指すのは Disneyですか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。  itsが指すのは "Snow White and Seven Dwarfs"and "Peter Pan."ですか? studio です。 2。  二つのitsが指すのは Disneyですか?     両方とも最初の the company です。 3。  itsが指すのは Disneyですか?     これだけでは分かりませんが、ディズニーなら his になるでしょうから、2の文がすぐ前なら the company でしょう。

その他の回答 (1)

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

★itsが指すのは "Snow White and Seven Dwarfs"and "Peter Pan."ですか? →the studioです。 ★二つのitsが指すのは Disneyですか? →そうです。 ★itsが指すのは Disneyですか? →そうです。この場合、Disneyという人物というより、Disney moviesの制作会社(the Disney Company)を指した語と考えられます。 Despite her success at FX, Sweeney's curiosity about Disney and its multifaceted programming and movies would eventually be too much to resist. It spurred her to accept the position as president of the Disney Channel. Multichannel News October 8, 2007より引用 この例でもitsが同様に使われています。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

Terror of the Deep Kronosaurus lived in the seas that covered Australia, but it probably left the water to lay its eggs on land. Its head was seven feet (2m) long and its teeth were as big as bananas! The prime function of a set of teeth like this, says paleontologist Colin McHenry, was to grab and crush its prey. In fact, Kronosaurus was one of the most powerful predators of all time.

• 翻訳おねがいします!

my friends are like its so cool that I have a penpal now and I was like I know right ^_^ Do your friends have penpals as well?

• 構文分析よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

The happiest time of my boyhood was that early period, a little past the age of six, when I had my own pony to ride on, and was allowed to stay on his back just as long and go as f ar from home as I liked.I was like the young bird when on first quitting the nest it suddenly becomes conscious of its power to fly. 構文分析よろしくお願い致します! できるだけ丁寧に解説して頂けると嬉しいです。

• 文の一部の翻訳をお願いします。

文の一部の翻訳をお願いします。 Throughout the six hours required, there was constant exhortation on the part of Dr. Reiner to the men in the orchestra "to play with glow, not perspiration." The performance had to be supple and sensuous, the sound alternately to shimmer and stun, with clarity in its definition, sonority and intensity in its climax. 上記の文で、The performance 以降が上手く訳せません。原文はクラシックCDのライナーノートで、レコーディングのプロデューサーが録音時のことを回想している文です。特にthe sound alternately to shimmer and stunがよく分からないのですが、to shimmer and stan はto+不定詞の形容詞的用法でしょうか?演奏をほめているのだと思いますが、よく意味がわかりません。また、with clarity in its definitionも上手く訳せません。よろしくお願いします。

• 長文の一部なんですが、、、

It took almost the same time to reach its present condition as it did to complete the Gothic cathedrals. At which point a very obvious reflection crosses one’s mind: that the cathedrals were built to the glory of God, New York was built to the glory of mammon- money, gain, the new god of the nineteenth century.So many of the same human ingredients have gone into its construction that at a distance it does look rather like a celestial city. At a distance. Come closer and it’s not so good. Lots of squalor, and, in the luxury, something parasitical. の訳をだいたいでもいいので していただきたいです、、、。 長くなって申し訳ないのですが、お願いします。

• 速単の一部です

One common idea among psychologists has been that people could deal with suffering more effectively if they were able to understand and accept it. (has been )は<されている>と訳すのですか? あまりしっくりこない気がしますが。

• 速単の一部です。

The country with largest number of "dissatisfied"respondents was Germany. Close to 30% of young people there shared this opinion. Combined with the "somewhat dissatisfied "group,they accounted for more than 65% groupの後のtheyは何を指すんですか?

• 速単の一部です。

Beware of those who deliberately use aspects of the truth to deceive you and others. thoseはwho以下である人と訳すのですか?

• 速単の一部です

~what movement someone is making. 何の動きをする人がすることです ~which country someone is from. どの国の人は出身です 二つとも意味不明な解釈になってしまい、文構造や訳し方が分かりません。 教えてください

• 速単の一部です

A well-trained person can tell what movement someone is making simply by listening too what her or she is saying. A person is trained to read body language can also guess which country someone is from just by watching his or her gestures. what movement someone is making と which country someone is from が 意味不明な解釈になってしまい、文構造や訳し方が分かりません。教えてください