• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:参考書の英文の翻訳をお願いします)

参考書の英文翻訳依頼|英文の和訳をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 参考書の一部には和訳のない英文があるため、その英文の和訳をお願いします。
  • 本書の文法説明と他の参考書の文法説明は異なる点があります。例えば、if節で用いるshouldの使い方についての違いです。
  • (a)と(b)の英文について、どちらの解釈が正しいかについてネイティブ・コンサルタントの回答が本書と一致しています。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

私は最初の解釈に賛成します。 (should を使う使わないで)言葉自体,可能性の違いを必ずしも示すものでなく, b では話し手は,より改まった言い方をしています。 b の話し手は,たとえば同僚というより知人のような,このメッセージを必ずしも伝える必要のない人に 頼んでいて,したがって,要求することにより改まった言い方をしているということが容易に想像できます。

asakure
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語に詳しい方、翻訳をお願いします。税関免除に関する英文だと思うのですが・・・

英語に詳しい方、翻訳をお願いします。税関免除に関する英文だと思うのですが・・・ Am I correct that insurance is included in the shipping fee, but is based on the custom’s import into the USA? That would mean that there is no additional custom import fee if the shipment is made for less than $100 US dollars or is under “gift”. If it is under “gift” and is lost in the shipping to the USA, would insurance cover the eBay price? If the EBay price IS covered for insurance if lost in shipping, I would prefer to do “gift”. If there is NO repayment if lost in shipping with “gift”, then I would prefer to do a dollar amount ($100) to cover if package is lost in shipping. -Do you know what the customs import tax for the USA is on $189? Do you think that would be better? Many thanks for your help :) Sixkidmom

• 下記、英文を翻訳していただけないでしょうか?

下記、英文を翻訳していただけないでしょうか? どうぞ宜しくお願いします。 質問(1) Bの解答は、どういう和訳になるのでしょうか? A:preferably, everyone should sign up. A:なるべく、全員参加で! B:Everyone? That means... B:???????????? --------------------- 質問(2) 下記英文の、「nothing appears」についてなのですが、「appears nothing=何もでない」ではダメなのでしょうか? 私が行って、何も現れないと、盛り下げるかなぁ? If I go and nothing appears,will they be depressed?

• 英文を解読していただけないでしょうか?

こんにちは。 失礼します。 先日、カナダのとあるB&Bに英文で何時までにチェックインすればよいか という質問をしたら以下のような返答が返ってきました。 Hi ○○, As soon as complete the reservation I will send you an entry code number for the main door, so you can self check in anytime after 12:30pm. Let me know if you have further question, Kind regards, 私なりに解釈すると 予約が完了するとエントリーコードが送られてくるので それがあれば昼の12:30分以降ならいつでもセルフチェックイン可能 という解釈で間違いないんでしょうか? 英文的には簡単だとは思うのですが、いかんせん初めての一人旅で 行く前からミスはしたくないので質問させていただきました。 よろしくお願いします

• 英文解釈についてです。

ある英語関連のwebサイトで見つけた英文訳です。 You are responsible to whoever is in chare of sales. (=you're responsible to anyone who is in charge of sales.) (=You're responsible to anyone when he is in charge of sales.) 「販売担当者だったらどなたにでもちゃんと対応しなければならない。」と訳してあったのですが、 自分は、「あなたは、販売担当者のだれに対しても責任がある。」と思うのですが・・・。 つまり、前者は、“お客様”に対して責任があると解釈していますが、後者(私の考え)は、例えば(あなた=販売部長等が)“販売担当者”(=社員)に責任があると解釈すべきだと思うのです。 いかがでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。

• 急望です、英文の翻訳お願いします

エキサイト翻訳などでやるとどうしてもおかしくなってしまうので、どなたか翻訳お願いします DEAR ABBY:I'm in my first year of junior high,and I've been going with this guy for a couple of months. Now he wants a more grown-up relationship, and I'm not ready for it. I don't want to have sex before I'm ready, but I'm afraid if I say no I will lose him. I don't want to lose him, but I don't want to pushed into something I'm not ready for. should I give in and risk losing him? He is very persistent, and I like him a lot. SCARED DEAR SCARED:What a wise(and honest)girl you are. If you have to ask, you're definitely not ready. Any boy who would put a girl in this position is selfish, uncarind immature and a user. Don't worry about "losing" him; tell him you're not ready for that kindof relationship, and if you lose him, consider yourself lucky. DEAR ABBY:I'm writing about that 15-year-old girl signed "Brokenhearted Four Times." She wants to stay a virgin until she's married, but says it's not easy because guys don't want nice girls anymore. I totally agree with you, Abby, when you say it's not trun but maybe she'll believe it if she hears it from a boy. I'm a 19-year-old guy. I'm not a virgin myself, but I never mess with nice girls. When I get married I hope to get someone like her. in. A. IN W. DEAR A.:Just because a girl is not a virgin doesn't necessarily mean she's not "nice." You say you never mess with "nice" girls. Well, every girl was a virgin until some guy came along and changed her no to yes, If a gguy wants a virgin for a wife, he himself should remain one.

• 英文の翻訳

Greetings, Thank you for contacting (会社名) Unfortunately this is a temporary issue that our engineers are trying very hard to fix as soon as possible. In the mean time, we appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue for you. I understand that this will not be the answer you were looking for and I can only hope that your enjoyment of the game is not spoilt by this situation. Please accept our apologies for this highly unfortunate occurrence. 回答お願いします

• 英文の翻訳お願いいたします

英文の翻訳お願いいたします。 As far as I know the answer is NO. The story is from the National Enquirer to say the majority of their stories are complete fabrication would be an understatement. I mean they run stories like “ real like bat kid found living in cave, half man half bat … pictures inside”. They are great for a laugh in the check out line. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文での翻訳をお願いします。

私は、マンチェスターユナイテッドのルーニーの大ファンです。そこで人生初!英文でファンレターを送りたいのです。なんとか自分で考えてみましたが、通じるのかとても不安です。イギリスの選手なのでイギリス英語でとゆうのが希望ですが、翻訳できていない部分と、修正をお願いします。 Dear Mr.Rooney My name is *** ****. I'm living in japan. I'd be happy if you read my letter. (私の名前は*******です。日本に住んでいます。あなたが手紙を読んでくれたら嬉しいです。) I saw you for the first time in “FIFA World Cup 2006”.And I fall in love with you. (あなたを初めて見たのはワールドカップです。そして私はあなたに一目惚れしました。) I love you most among footballers in the world. (サッカー選手のなかで最もあなたが好きです。) I went watching United when It held the “FIFA Club World Cup”and“Friendly match”in Japan. (日本で開催されたクラブワールドカップと親善試合を見に行きました。) 《試合後にインタビュアーに「あなたの笑顔はとてもかわいいですね」と言われていましたね。その時の照れた顔がとてもかわいかったです。来シーズンFAカップで優勝して、あなたの笑顔が見たいです。》 Could I have send me your autograph if you have a chance,please? (時間がありましたらサインを送って下さい。)《遠い日本より応援しています。ケガのないよう、あなたのよりいっそうの活躍をお祈りしています。》

• この英文を訳して欲しいです!

"The bottom line is, what I lack in experience, I make up for in vision." この英文を訳して欲しいです!就職の面接へ行く前に主人公が自分に向って言った言葉です。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

個人輸入でレッドウイングのブーツとSitkaというメーカーの迷彩の Kelvin Jacket というジャケットとAscent Pantというズボンを購入したら以下のメールがきました。 大変でも英文の翻訳お願いします。 個人輸入でレッドウイングのブーツとSitkaというメーカーの迷彩の Ascent Pantというズボンを購入したら以下のメールがきました。 大変でも英文の翻訳お願いします。 Hello, I wanted to let you know I received your Redwing boot order today and they look great. The only issue is that the Sitka item you ordered is currently unavailable. Please let us know if you would like us to send out your boots and refund you for the Sitka item or if you would like to see if something else is available we can check on another Sitka item.