• 締切済み

この英文を訳して欲しいです!

"The bottom line is, what I lack in experience, I make up for in vision." この英文を訳して欲しいです!就職の面接へ行く前に主人公が自分に向って言った言葉です。

みんなの回答

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

「自分には自分の経験不足を補うだけの先見の明がある、要はそういうことさ。」

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

率直に申し上げて、私が経験で不足している部分は(未来への)身通しが効くと言う点で補えます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を和訳お願いします。

英文 If this isn't a sign from up above... I don't know what it is! Incredible... Thankful for the lovely spring day! Definitely what I need... お願い致します。

• 英文を訳して頂けませんか?

英文を訳して頂けませんか? A: What kind of experience have you had in terms of social media? B: I don't watch TV, and I don't check BBS.

• 「何に使われるか」という英文を教えてください。

「この紙が、何に使われるのか分からない」という英文を作ろうと思っていますが、あっているかわかりません。 I don't know for what this paper is used. で間違いないでしょうか?できるだけ丁寧な表現を使いたいと思っています。

• 英文がわかりません。

We walked round the new concrete verge of the old lake, and she continued the story of how she was led to give up general medical practice and take up psychology; and I looked at her as she spoke, through my dark glasses, and because of the softening effect these have upon things I saw her again as I had seen her looking up from the lake, and again as in my childhood. Muriel SparkのThe Dark Glassesからの英文です。 because of the softening effect these have upon things I saw her again as I had seen her looking up from the lake, and again as in my childhood.の英文がわからないのですが、 ●as I had seen her looking up from the lakeのasと as in my childhoodのasは、 「~のように」ですか? ●この英文は どのような構造になっているのでしょうか? because of the softening effect 、軟化効果のために、という出だしはわかるのですが。 前文は  "Must you wear those glasses?"  "Well, yes. The glare."  "The wearing of dark glasses," she said, "is a modern psychological phenomenon. It signifies the trend towards impersonalization, the weapon of the modern Inquisitor, it--"  "There's a lot in what you say." But I did not remove my glasses, for I had not asked for her company in the first place, and there is a limit to what one can listen to with the naked eye. となっています。 教えてください。 お願いします。

• わからない英文があります

"In the event information is released in error, the undersigned agrees to hold The University Corporation harmless for damages." この英文の意味を教えてください。

• 関係詞の問題

1次の文章の意味に合うように、 ( )に関係詞をいれなさい。 1.ここは私が長いこと訪れたいと思っていたところです。 This is the place ( ) I have long wanted to visit. 2.ここは私が長いこと住みたいと思っていたところです。 This is the place ( ) I have long wanted to live. 2次の英文を日本語にしなさい。 1.Many people couldn't understand what the scientist explained. 2.I got full marks in the test,which made me very happy. 3文章の意味に合うように( )内の語句を並べかえなさい。 1.鹿は私が手に持っているものを食べようとした。 The deer (had/eat/tried/what/to/I) in my hand. 2.経験はあなたがこの仕事で必要なものです。 Experience (for/you/just what/is/need) this job. よくわからなかったので よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英文添削をお願いします。

下記の英文を文法的に間違っている部分などを添削したいのですが、わからない箇所が幾つかあるので教えてください、お願いします。 (1)What is important for us to discuss until we get unde rstand each other. 質問:解答にはdiscussのあとにitが入っていたんですが、itはこの場合入れなくてはいけないんですか? (2)I dated him. 質問:dateって、「デートする」という意味の動詞ですよね? (3)I couldn't stand for him. 質問:解答にはforがかいてなかったのですが、否定文の場合はstand forでも良いんですよね? (4)The recording diet is the diet method which you record foods you ate and their calories. (解答:The recording diet is the diet method in which you record what you ate and its calories.) 質問(1):この「foods you ate」は解答だと「what you ate」でしたが、どちらもあっていますよね? 質問(2):なんで解答は「its calories 」単数形であり、「their calories 」複数形ではないんですか? 質問(3):「in the method」は、「~の方法で」という意味解釈でよろしいでしょうか?辞書で調べても、そのようなイディオムが出てこないのでわからないです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味

以下の英文の意味がいまいち分かりません どんな意味なのでしょうか? what you make it の itがなにかつかめなくて、、。 Happiness is what you make it not what makes you.

• 英文の説明をお願いします

以下の英文はサマセット・モームの『サミング・アップ』の17章の冒頭部分です。 I have been called cynical. I have been accused of making men out worse than they are. I do not think I have done this. All I have done is to bring into prominence certain traits that many writers shut their eyes to. I think what has chiefly struck me in human beings is their lack of consistency. I have never seen people all of a piece. It has amazed me that the most incongruous traits should exist in the same person and for all that yield a plausible harmony. I have often asked myself how characteristics, seemingly irreconcilable, can exist in the same person. I have known crooks who were capable of self-sacrifice, sneak-thieves who were sweet-natured and harlots for whom it was a point of honour to give good value for money. The only explanation I can offer is that so instinctive is each one's conviction that he is unique in the world, and privileged, that he feels that, however wrong it might be for others, what he for his part does, if not natural and right, is at least venial. 最後の部分の「The only explanation ~」にso thatの関係性が今ひとつ理解ができません。 【疑問】so instinctiveはどのthatにかかっているのか?   「each one's conviction that ~」のthatなのか、もしくは、このthatは前のconvictionの同格で     その先の「that he feels」のthatが該当するのか・・・ 私にとっては非常に難しくご教授を宜しくお願いいたします。 また、可能であればそのように判断した根拠も添えて頂けますと後学の参考になります。お手数かけますが、何卒宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英文を訳してください。

The State of Hawaii is made up of hundreds of islands in a chain, or line, that is over 2,400 kilometers long. 以上ですが、特にin a chain, or lineの部分ですね。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 失恋をしました。好きな人が他の子に告白しました。その子は断ったようです。
  • 彼は私に好きなんじゃないか思わせる言動も多く、他の人より踏み込んだ話を良くしたので、好かれていたと勘違いしていました。
  • 話す機会がほぼなくなってしまいましたが、たまに一緒に帰れていたところが、彼がそそくさと帰ってしまいますし、彼の周りにはいつも人がいるのでなかなか話すタイミングが会いません。失恋だともう立ち直れません。彼に対する気持ちもさっぱり忘れたいです。何かいい方法はありますか?
回答を見る