How to Make a Tinker Bell Costume for a Baby

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn how to make a Tinker Bell costume for your baby
  • Discover tips and tricks for creating the perfect costume
  • Find alternative options for purchasing a Tinker Bell costume in baby sizes
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語が堪能な方、英文(3つ)を教えてください。

(ハロウィンでの話です。) 娘にティンカーベルのコスチュームを着せたいけど、作り方が分からないの。 ネットショップも見たけど、赤ちゃんのサイズは取り扱ってなかった。 娘が大きくなったら着せたいな! 私の英文ですと↓こうなのですが…、合っているか自信が無いので、参考にしたいです。 I want her to wear the costume of Tinker bell but, I don't know how to make it. I searched it on the Internet shop but, they don't deal with the size for a baby. I'd like to put it on her when she grows up. 英語を勉強中です。宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

添削 I want my daughter to wear the costume of Tinker Bell but I don't know how to make it. I searched for it on the Internet but they don't deal with the size for babies. I'd like to see her wear one in the future. butの後にカンマを入れるのはダメです(挿入句があれば別ですが)。 I searched him. 彼の身体検査(麻薬を持っていないかとか)をした。 I searched for him. 彼を捜索した、探し求めた。 searchとするかsearch forとするかで意味が違ってきますのでご注意を。 the Internet shopでは1つだけの店舗ということになります。探すのならあちこち、複数の店をさがすでしょうから、shops です。また、また、put onは身につけるという動作ですから、この場合、wear(身につけている状態)を使うべきです。 grow upとしてしまうと、成人したらーーみたいなことになります。将来とやってぼやかしてみました。 以上、御参考になればと思います。

yayayakoko
質問者

お礼

Him-hymnさま 前回に続き、とても勉強になりました。searchはforの有無で意味がこんなに違ってしまうのですね!ビックリです。shopsのsとかも気づきませんでした。grow up(成人したら)じゃ、遅すぎですね(笑)。貴重なお時間を割いて、ご回答くださいまして、有難うございました。またお会いする事が出来たら嬉しい限りです♪

関連するQ&A

• 英語のわかる方、翻訳をお願いいたします。

インタビュー記事です。 The cameras follow her from New York to Los Angeles, and she admits her lifestyle means she doesn't see her 14-year-old son as often as she'd like. ‘I'm a f**king renaissance woman!’ she declares at one point. Jodie has said in the past about her bold style: 'I got a lot of grief about two years ago for my faux-hawk. People were making fun of it on comedy shows. 'But I don’t like to walk with the pack anyway, so of course they are going to make fun of me. I don’t care. 'Anybody really creative is going to end up on those lists.' よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文和訳

英語が苦手なもので次の英文を和訳してほしいのです。 what shoud we do about her? Take it easy on her Naomi,she is smart but also young. I don't trust her,she hides something. You are over reacting.

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m ↓ 1) I FIRST MET ONE OF MY JAPANESE IN LOVE FOR THE VERY FIRST I WAS OUT WITH A FRIEND OF MIND AND HE INTRODUCED ME TO HER I HAD NO IDEAL WHAT TO SAY BECAUSE IT WAS MY FRIST EXPERIENCE WITH ANY CONTACT WITH A JAPANESE LADY BUT SHE SPOKE SOME ENGLISH AND I KNEW NO JAPANESE 2 ) WE MET AT A BAR MY FIRST LOVE 3) I CAN'T REMEMBER HER PROFESSION BECAUSE IT BEEN ALONG TIME TO AGO BUT I THINK A OFFICE WORKER 4 )SHE SPOKE LITTLE ENGLISH BUT WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME AND I WILL ALWAYS HAVE THOSE MEMORY OF JANPAN IT HARD AS OF TODAY I WILL NEVER FORGET 5) WELL AFTER A SHORT AFFAIR WE PART WAYS I THINK BECAUSE THE LANGUAGE BARRIER I DON'T KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPEN BECAUSE I NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO FINE OUT WHY I REALLY LOVE HER IT BROKE MY HEART. 6 )SO AFTER THAT I TRIED NOT TO HAVE A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP SO I MET MANY LOVE AND TREATED THEM WITH LOVE AND RESPECT AND TOLD THEM I HAD OTHER GIRLFRIENDS THAT I GOT OUT WITH AND HAVE DRINKS AND DINNER BUT AT THE TIME I DIDN'T DRINK MUCH,I DON'T KNOW IF SHE WANT TO GET MARRY OR NOT. AFTER I CAME BACK TO THE U.S.A. I NEVER GOT IN TOUCH WITH HER AGAIN I THINK SHE CHANGE HER NNUMBER..SO I HAD TO FIND ME A NEW LOVE AND I DID BUT IT WASN"T LIKE THAT AT ALL I JUST ENJOYED THE JAPANESE LADY COMPANY I LOVE BEEN WITH THEM AT THE TIME WE WERE TOGETHER BECAUSE IT WAS JUST DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I WAS USE TO BEEN FROM AMERICAN GIRLS,AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS NOW OR WHAT SHE IS DOING BUT I HOPE SHE IS WELL AND IN GOOD HEALTH AND HAPPY IN LIFE..

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

英語を日本語に訳してください 中国人です。以下の文、日本語で話したいですが、自然な日本語が話したいです。 でも中国語を理解するのは難しいと思うんで、同じ意味を持ってる英語を日本語に訳しよう。 文: 「Are you with some problem? まさか you even don't know what I want yet?I have told you exactly, I let you not to spread out, that would make both her and I feel shy. But you didn't hear to me, you kept on spreading out. Do you know it is too much hurt to her? Are you still human being? Do you still have conscience!? If you still have coscience, please apologize to her. I will say it again, it is also the last time, I am speaking to you seriously, so don't spread out it any more!」 英語御上手に話す方お願いします。

• 自然な英語にしてください

Hello! I have a girlfriend. Her name is Kuniko Asagi. She is the most beautiful lady. I want to date her every day. But,she is very busy. I want to marry her. But,I don't have enough money. Therefore,I have to work very hard. という英語を作ってみましたが自然な英語に変換していただければ幸いです

• この英文が分かりません。

(1)I assume that the house will not be burn, but the fire gets in on it.. この文でbut以下にgett in on というのがあるのですが、それが分かりません。 なぜinとonがつながってるのでしょうか。 (2)Dont presume on a persons goodnature by borrowing money from her. この文章で presume と goodnatureが分かりません。 質問すると、Presume- to take an unfair advantage.と言われました。 よくわかりません。 (3)The tv that i bought have 2 months guarantee of service.. この文でなぜhasではなくhaveなんですか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• The Dark Glassesからの英文です。

"What are you doing?" she said. He jumped up and pulled the blotting paper over his work. Her one eye through her green glasses glinted upon him, though I did not actually see it do so, but saw only the dark green glass focused with a squint on to his face. "I'm making up the accounts," he said, standing with his back to the desk, concealing the papers. I saw his hand reach back and tremble among them. "I shivered in my soaking wet clothes. Dorothy looked with her eye at the window. I slid sideways to avoid her and ran all the way home. Next morning I said. "I've tried to read with these glasses. It's all a blur. I suppose I'll have to take them back?" "Didn't you notice anything wrong when you tried---" "---tried them on in the shop?" "No. But the shop's so dark. Must I take them back?" I took them into Mr Simmonds early that afternoon. "I tried to read with them this morning, but it's all a blur." It was true that I had smeared them with cold cream first. Muriel SparkのThe Dark Glassesからの英文です。 主人公は15歳ぐらいの女の子です。 he=検眼士です。she= Dorothyは検眼士の姉です。 窓の外から主人公が検眼士の様子を窺っている場面から始まっています。 ------------------------------------------------------------------ "Didn't you notice anything wrong when you tried---" "---tried them on in the shop?" "No. But the shop's so dark. Must I take them back?"の個所について But the shop's so dark.の部分はBecause ~の意味になると思うのですが、 But~と言うのが普通なのでしょうか? 前文は He pulled a sheet of blotting paper towards him. He dipped his pen in the ink and started writing on the bottom of the sheet of paper before him, comparing it from time to time with the one he had taken out of the safe. I was not surprised, but I was thrilled, when the door behind him slowly opened. It was like seeing the film of the book. Dorothy advanced on her creeping feet, and he did not hear, but formed the words he was writing, on and on. The rain pelted down regardless. She was looking crookedly, through her green glasses with her one eye, over his shoulder at the paper. となっています。 教えてください。宜しくお願いします。

• この英文を和訳するとどうなりますか?

Can I take it That you don't need my help And I am finally absolved a value I can face it, but I don't need anyone else Nobody does it like you do And for all the others There'll be better days ahead And while I recover I'll be wishing I was dead I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead Well I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong I plan to stay back, but not for long The time has passed and other things has changed So I gotta grow wings or die I don't need another reason not to die in life Tell me if I'm doing it right this time But let me know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead You say you hate it, but you can't really tell The future is smiling right at you I'm not gonna make it, so you should save yourselfs There's no time to tell you I miss you You lack for new a frontier But I decided to stay back here Inviting my time by waiting it out Looking up to the sky this fight These weakly wings that will never take flight I don't even have the lungs to shout But I need to know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

Ah, I did, but I let it expire since I live on campus and I don't really go home too much. School keeps me busy with work so I only go home maybe once a month so I don't see a point iin having it. what do you mean your going to obtain it from now? これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!! I’m relieved to hear that. I’ll be careful if I go there. By the way, Do you already have a driver’s license? I’m going to obtain it from now. 特に、最後のセンテンスで相手が一体何を言わんとしているのか(聞き出したいのか)がわからないので、分かるように訳してください。どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語の主題は高いイントネーションで始まりますか。

Him I don't like, her I do. の Him, her や、Please, doctor, don't give me any more that nasty medicine. の Please から give まで、また、On the other hand maybe on a weekday it would be less crowded. の On から weekday まで、など、話題化・左方転位した語句を含む主題は、高いイントネーションが中核になるのですか。