• ベストアンサー

英語 和訳

What we enjoy or do not enjoy about food is influenced by many things. 英語の長文でこんな文が出てきました。 日本語に訳すとどうなるのか、イマイチ分かりません。 どなたか教えてください!!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

我々が 食べ物を出されて それを 楽しめるか それとも 微妙と感じるか については多くのことが影響を与えている。 旨いか 旨く無いと感じるかの理由はたくさんあるということでしょう。 (環境 経験 見た目 生活習慣 気温 湿度 トラウマになるよ事件 エトセトラ) 

super-vegeta
質問者

お礼

分かりやすく説明していただき、ありがとうございます!

その他の回答 (1)

• ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.2

食事を楽しむかそうでないかは多くの事に左右される。

関連するQ&A

• 質問文を和訳していただきたいです。

1. How do you perceive United States culture? How would you define our culture and why? 2. What do you think of behaviors, traditions and beliefs in the US? (Industry, religion, values, etc.) 3. What are some of the good things about US culture? (What do we do that is good?) 4. What are some of the bad things about US culture? (What are some of the harmful things we do? お願いします!

• 英文和訳をお願いします

Now, using even the simplest of personal computers, PCs, it takes five minutes, so you use all the methods. And one thing you never do-you do not write out what we expect when we spend this amount of money on building a new plant, on building a new service organization or work on a new product or service. What do we expect? You do not build in the feedback three years later or five years later, to see what you do; the result is that you do not know what you are good at, and you work on the things you are not good at rather than use your strengths

• 英語の和訳

1Christians believed in one God, a God whose laws were to be obeyed by the sun and stars as well as by men. 2There are a lot of Japanese who do not feel comfortable about taking time off while their fellow workers have to continue working. 3“To make the difference” is an expression that always has a positive meaning in English. If a man tells his wife, for example, that marrying her has made all the difference, he's saying that he's very happy he married her. 例えば…の例が分かりませんでした。 4In our dreams we all aspire to be, do and have great things. Yet most of us simply aren't creating the results we want. What we need to understand is that greatness exists in all of us, but it is up to us to put it out of ourselves. It is true that we all have genius. We just need to learn how to apply our genius. 1行目とWhat~が良く分かりません。

• 英語の訳。

こんばんは。↓の問題なのですが教えてください。 We never get to see or do the things I've talked about because you're not here any more--and that is a hurt that we cannot describe. の訳なんですが、「私たちは見るようにしなかった。また話すことをしなかった(?)なぜならあなたはもうここにいないし、私たちは記述できない(?)気持ちだから。」 絶対違いますよね・・・。教えてください。単語の意味がちがうのでしょうか・・。よろしくお願致します。

• 和訳お願いします。。。

和訳お願いします。。。 In my house, we eat in the kitchen, but we have a dining room too (when we have guests). In the kitchen, it's a round table in wood, with a table cloth. I seat between my father and my sister ^-^ We watch TV during the meals too. For midday, we watch news, and the evening we watch movies or other TV programs. Generally, we eat a salad first (cucumber, tomatoes or salad), then the main dish (fish, chicken, and some other things with vegetables, rice or pasta). Then, cheese, yogurt and fruits. Now, you know all about French meals ! :) Yes, I sleep sometimes during classes ! But not a lot, I don't want to be seen by the teachers ^-^. The day I sleep the most is tuesday, because it's the day I have lots of classes. My sister, in University, is very lucky, because she doesn't works on monday, and she has not a lot of classes. University in France is quite relaxing ^-^ By the way, what do you mean by "Do you have the subject studying besides Russian" ?

• 和訳してください(>_<)

Poverty means not having enough resources to get basic things and services such as food, water, health care and education. There are many factors that cause poverty. Economic inequality, a dry climate, and low levels of education are some of the main factors. It is a big problem around the world. Every day, about 25000 people die of hunger or diseases caused by hunger. Many developed nations give financial aid or food to developing nations to help them fight poverty. For years, this has been the standard type of help given to them. But these developing nations haven't really gotten rid of poverty. The reason is because such assistance is short-term and not very effective. Once the money or food runs out, developing nations go back to the same poor conditions they were in before they received the help. What is necessary, therefore, is to teach these people how to survice in the long term.

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の文について、和訳をお願いします。 A simple structure is defined more by what it is not than by what it is. 特に、more以降についての文法の説明もして頂けると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• この英文の和訳をお願いしたいのですが…。

この英文を和訳して頂きたいんですが…。 英語はどうも苦手で、本当にからっきしダメなので…。 どなたか英語が得意な方、お力を貸して頂けませんか? 前回こちらで英文の和訳をお願いしたところ、とても分かりやすい和訳と説明を頂けたので、またお力を貸して頂けたらと思い、投稿しました。 本当に困っているので、助けてくださいm(__)m Greetings, Meals, other social routines ― they may not seem very big matters in themselves, but they remind us, once again, that using language is a social act, and dictionaries and grammar books are inadequate guides to performing social acts! And besides learning how to behave well, linguistically, we must also learn to avoid behaving badly. We do not normally want to cause offence, by the things we say, or the way we say them. Can you ask your host family how old they are, or how much money they earn? What counts as swearing, what is considered obscene? Things that we must avoid talking about are known as “taboo” subjects, words not to be uttered are “taboo” words. All these matters vary from society to society, and it is part of your jobs learners to find out the local rules. I’d like to give you an example of the sort of cross-cultural misunderstanding that can occur as result of language used by a non-native speaker who is not aware of the rules. South Asian languages do not have a commonly used word for “please”. A native speaker of English would make a polite request by saying “Would you do this please?” A speaker of a South Asian language, resident in England, speaking English but influenced by pattern of their own language, would make the same request by saying “Do this”. エキサイト翻訳や、その他翻訳サイトを利用して訳された文章は日本語が不自然になってしまうので、そういったサイトを利用して訳した文章を回答する事は控えて頂けるとありがたいです。 よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 和訳をお願いします。

☆I don't know what to do even when you tell me about the way you feel about me What is the relationship between us? ★This is for me ? ☆yes ★So what do you want ? Marriage ☆no,I do not know each other to there ★I know you will not take our relationship seriously Eh

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします Today, about 10 percent of the world's population does not have enough water. This number may rise to 35 percent in 2025. What is more, water which is used in cities and industrial areas is often affected by pollution. Shortage of fresh water also affects food production. People throughout the world may suffer from serious food shortages in the future. We live in a country where we can get clean water just by turning on the faucet, but we need to try to secure more stable sources of fresh water for everyone in the world.