• ベストアンサー

至急翻訳して頂けませんか

【Why was it a big deal someone asked Justin to sign a grammy? not trying to be rude I just don't know!】という文を至急日本語に訳して頂けませんか?お願い致します。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

「どうして、ジャスティンにグラミー賞に署名するよう求めるのが一大事だったの? 失礼な事をいうつもりはないけど、わかんないのよ!」 という感じでしょうか。質問文からは、ずれますが、このジャスティンというのは、2012年のグラミー賞にノミネートされながら、グラミー賞の批判をした、ジャスティン・ヴァーノンのことかなと思います。

mmykky365
質問者

お礼

なるほどそういう事だったんですか。助かりました。本当にありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英和翻訳 私が書いた日本語を書き直してくれますか

---------------------- So why is it so strange for the officer to hand the suspect the statement when asked? Wasn't the officer trying to get the suspect to sign? This is not strange at all. Have you tried asking someone [Can I have that」 yourself? Go to a restaurant, point to the menu and say 'Can I have that?'… Please try that before you start calling the suspect a liar. ---------------------- 何で、頼まれた時に警察官が被疑者に弁解書を渡すのは変なのか? 警察官は、被疑者に署名を求めさせようとしていなかったか? これは全く変ではない。 裁判官、自分が誰かに「もらっていいですか」と頼まれたことがあるか? レストランに行って、指でメニューを指して、「もらっていいですか」と言ってください...容疑者は嘘つきと呼ぶ前にそれを試してください。

• 翻訳お願いします。(2つ)

you wouldn't happen to be someone famous that I don't know about? と、 Which food do you love to prepare my dear 宜しくお願いします。

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

ROCK STAR DIVORCE AIN'T EASY Robin asked why Scott's performances have been erratic lately (a reference to the time she went to see him earlier this year and he took forever to take the stage and, later, was incoherent) Scott said his failing marriage wasn't the only thing weighing on him: "My brother died [this year]...it was drug related." Scott added that the situation with his wife was "very complicated," as she left him to figure things out on his own when he needed her most: "I have a [new] girlfriend now...a model/actress/director." Scott told Howard that his wife left him for "Joe the Plumber" (not The "Joe the Plumber," just some guy) when he was in rehab: "I don't want to know anything about it...it'll eventually come out. It definitely drove me crazy - my biggest addiction was my wife...I'll always love her...whenever she needed help, I was there at home to detox her. Whenever I needed help, it was all, 'He can't be around here.'" Scott also noted that their break-up inspired a lot of the songs on "Happy in Galoshes."

• 翻訳をお願いします。

I don't know what to think about A. と I don't know what I think about A. の訳をお願いします? 前者と後者だと、どう違うのでしょうか?

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

“He is the only person I’ve ever seen change their body type. He was chunky, or he was like a linebacker or a quarterback or football player, and he starved himself to the point where he was like a fashion model all of a sudden, he was all just skin and bones. He kept it his for whole life, I was like, how did you change your body? He did it, and I don’t know how he did it.” “I don’t think he was taking any diet aids, he wasn’t into that speed stuff, he was into the other stuff.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

So first, it was confirmed: the boys “fired” Weiland and consider him done. They want to add someone famous to replace him as the singer of “Stone Temple Pilots” that will help sell the tours. They don't want to deal with Dave Coutts syndrome, and they don't want to form a supergroup (ala AOA) and have another total flop. Josh Homme was apparently a person they wanted as a replacement for Scott but apparently he's knee deep in a QOTSA tour/album project.

• 下記の文章を翻訳願います

You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/deep/boutique/view.cgi on this server. Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

• 至急訳して頂けますか?

"You don't mean to say you don't believe that what our Lord said was true?" my aunt asked nervously,following me out of the room. "Your uncle does,dear."

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Hehe you did it Thank you. I will take pictures for you tomorrow. I got my hair cut so I will give you an old one for now. Hehe I don't mean to be rude but maybe you could take a picture showing more skin if you know what I mean hehe But of course that is your choice I don't want to harass you with that. Also nice dress ↑翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 短い英文です。翻訳お願いいたします。

you know you're attached to someone when you've gotten so used to talking to them on a daily basis and they've become a part of your happiness. but when you guys don't talk it's like a part of you is gone and you just started to miss them uncontrollably. 様々な訳し方があるように思いますので、いろんな方の解釈をお聞きしたいです。 よろしくお願いします!