Howdy? | Health & Fitness Blog

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Start your journey to a healthier lifestyle with our Health & Fitness Blog.
  • Join our blog for insightful and informative articles on health and fitness.
  • Discover a wealth of knowledge on health and fitness in our blog.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

誰か翻訳して下さい!!

Howdy? ... By the way, I am setting a blog in the name of Health & Fitness. I haven't officially launched it but appreciate some inputs and comments. If possible, be a member in my blog, promise there are lots of good read info will be fed. I can't believe at this age, I started blogging LOL.. 自分でも読んでみましたが、合ってるか不安なのでお願いします。それと、返答はどうしたらいいでしょうか?後Howdyが意味不明です!!

noname#184330
noname#184330
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#194660
noname#194660
回答No.2

ごきげんいかが?ところで、健康と運動というブログを作っています。まだ、公式に立ち上げていませんが、コメントいただけると嬉しいです。 できれば、ブログの読者になっていただければ、たくさん良い情報をお届けします。自分でも、この歳でLOLのブログを始めるとは思わなかったけど・・・ お断りの返答:不要(投稿者と知り合い、または、大変興味がある以外、お断りがいいでしょう。) ブログの読者になる場合の返答:まず、有料かどうか聞きましょう。 I'm interested in reading your blog. Are there any charges for it? これで、カード番号や銀行口座を聞いてくるようなら、詐欺の可能性が高いので、それ以上、返信しないようにしましょう。 無料で、読者になるなら、 I'd like to be a member of your blog. I request the information about OOOOO. と、欲しい情報をリクエストしましょう。 Howdyは、How do you do?です。

noname#184330
質問者

お礼

有難うございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

Howdy http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=Howdy あなたの読んだ通りで合っていますよ。 喜んでメンバーに参加させて頂きます。 とでも返信されたらいかがでしょう?

noname#184330
質問者

お礼

有難うございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

Howdy I just got back from vacation and am back making light parts. There is only two orders in front of yours so it should only be a few days before I start on your order.

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

日本語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m (1) lol I was saying out of all the things I get to be for you, teacher, chair, bed. My favorite out of all of the things is just being your boyfriend (cony kiss) (2)Hehehe ok just know that I love you more than anything else in the world (heart)

• 英文メールを翻訳して頂けませんか。

英文メールを翻訳して頂けませんか。 hi Ms Takako. If i were you, don't post your photo entries on the community of Youko, because the mobile blog of Youko might be close it is caught ~ so if it's okay, just post in on your site TAKAKO :( Im just afraid that the mobile blog of Youko be close.) from MIKA -------- TakakoはMIKAから何か警告を受けているのですか?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

JugeSTP, a longtime member of the BelowEmpty.com STP fan forums, posted the following on the BelowEmpty.com forums yesterday. Keep in mind, these are rumors, as Stone Temple Pilots haven't officially announced the search for a permanent new lead singer to replace Scott Weiland.

• 翻訳して下さい

Hello! I am Miss Nancy! how are you doing today,i hope that all is well with you and your faimly and other peoples, i hope that they are all fine in good condition of health, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write to me on this my ID (nancy〇〇〇〇@yahoo.com) Hoping to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Nancy! 突然来たmailです。どなたか翻訳お願いします

• 翻訳して下さい

Hello! I am Miss Nancy! how are you doing today,i hope that all is well with you and your faimly and other peoples, i hope that they are all fine in good condition of health, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write to me on this my ID (nancy〇〇〇〇@yahoo.com) Hoping to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Nancy! 突然来たmailです。どなたか翻訳お願いします

• 英語の歌の題名と歌詞の...のところが知りたい。 1.I've got

英語の歌の題名と歌詞の...のところが知りたい。 1.I've got lots of friends in my ... I've got lots of friends in my ... I've got lots of things,things to ... I've got lots of things,things to ... I'm so happy life's so good I'm so happy life's so good.

• 翻訳をお願いいたします。

ebayで出品し落札され、商品の発送も終わりました。 その後下記のようなメールが届きました。感謝のメールのように見えます。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi This is not a question, just a note of thanks. I received the pen yesterday, and I'm sure I will be pleased with it. More importantly, I wanted to thank you for the Green tea. I am a tea lover, and I appreciate receiving real Green tea from the home of Green tea. Thank you very much. Deryck Harnett

• どなたか翻訳して下さいませんか?

私は俳優のアラン・リックマンの大ファンです。 今英語を学んでいる最中だということもあり、 自分なりに英文と格闘しましたが進展しないので、 どなたか翻訳していただけたら嬉しいですw ※翻訳ツールでの翻訳を回答に載せるのはやめてください。意味不明なので… I'm a Piscean. In every area of my life complete opposites are at work all the time. I'm a quite serious actor who doesn't mind being ridiculously comic. I'm always aware of the camera and it feels like that's the audience. I'm aware of lots of cross currents rather than separating things out. I've had to guide my career and seize any opportunity that came my way. I've never been able to plan my life. I just lurch from indecision to indecision. If only life could be a little more tender and art a little more robust. If people want to know who I am, it is all in the work. If you could build a house on a trampoline, that would suit me fine. If you spend any time in Los Angeles, there's only one topic of conversation. It would be wonderful to think that the future is unknown and sort of surprising. It's also a curious thing to be doing because I haven't been on stage for four years. It's disgusting and wonderful. Like going to Dunkin' Donuts for lunch every day. Los Angeles is not a town full of airheads. There's a great deal of wonderful energy there. Market forces impose certain rules before a film can actually get made. Maverick is a word which appeals to me more than misfit. Maverick is active, misfit is passive. Most of our lives, we function with a big divide between here and here. Most of the 14 films I've done, however, have been independents shot in Europe and Great Britain. My idea of a real treat is Magic Mountain without standing in line. My parents certainly didn't have anything to do with the theater. I'm some kind of accident. Nothing gives me as much pleasure as travelling. I love getting on trains and boats and planes. Nothing is like anything else and I'm not thinking of anything else I've done, just the job in hand. On film you put all your energies into a single glance. One longs for a director with a sense of imagination.

• 大変でも英文の翻訳お願いします。

アメリカの服屋さんから以下のメールがきました。大変でも翻訳おねがいします。 I just wanted you to know that I am out of town Sunday thru Thursday (Nov. 11-15) I will be available via email for questions and inquires, but orders will not be submitted until I get back home on Thursday morning. As always, we appreciate your business and enjoy your weekend! Thank you,