ホテルの送迎を頼むメールを英語で返信したい

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ホテルの送迎を頼みたい旨をメールで伝えましたが、英語での返信があり困っています。
  • ホテル側からはバンでの送迎を提案されましたが、リムジンで充分だと伝えたいと思っています。
  • ホテルへのメールでは、適切な始まりと終わりの文面についても知りたいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この英文に返信したいので、訳を助けてください

今度泊まる予定のホテルに、空港からホテルの送迎を頼みたい旨をメールで伝えました。北京語と日本語で送ったのですが、英語で返事があったので英語で返したいのですが、苦手なので困ってます。 届いたメールは以下の通りです。 We are pleased to confirm one hotel van at NTD3,500net per car per trip(total NT$7000 for roundtrip) for you. Kindly be informed that our Airport Representative will be awaiting for you at以下、待ち合わせ場所や目印について記載。Please Noted : In case of Cancellation, please cancel at least 2 hours prior to the flight arrival time or there will incur a charge of NT$1,300. **Please advise if wand to change to limo(max for 3 adults), and it charges NT$2600 one way per car(total NT$5200 for roundtrip).** バンは7人も乗れる上、片道NTD3500はちょっと予定外だなと思うので、下記のようにメールしたいのです。 『返信をいただき、ありがとうございます。それでは予約をしたいのですが、大人2人と小さな子供2人のみですので、リムジンで充分かと思います。よろしくお願いします。』 だいたい英文メールはBest regardsなど最後につけてありますが、ホテルへメールする際に適した始まりと終わりの文面についても知りたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

noname#183883
noname#183883
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

Hi! Thank you for the reply. We are two adults and two small children so I think a limo will be just fine. Please book us for a limo on (日付). We will be arriving at (到着時刻) on (便名). Many thanks in advance. Best regards, あなたの名前 最初のHi!のところは、相手のメールに署名があって、名前がわかっているなら、Dear XXX,と名前で呼びかけてあげる方が、良いと思います。 こちらはお客さんなので、いきなりファーストネーム呼び捨てでOKですが、日本人の感覚として「それはちょっと」という場合は、"Dear XXX-san,"のようにしても良いでしょう。(日本人が泊まるようなホテルの従業員には、必ず通じます。男女関係なく、姓にも名にも使える「~さん」は、メールではすごく重宝します。) 予約するのなら、「○○の予約をおねがいします」と簡潔に言い切る方が、紛れがありません。 キャンセル料の話も出ていますから、到着予定時刻も言っておく必要があると思います。

noname#183883
質問者

お礼

とっても嬉しいです。これからは難しく考えずにまず書いてみたいと思いました。が、やっぱり予約関係だと確実に通じさせたいので、助かりました。到着予定時刻と、帰りの出発時間は、便とともに、最初のメールで知らせてあります。今回は担当者名がわからないので、Hiの書き出しになると思いますが、こんな時にもHi は使えるんだと、意外でした。本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。送料と値引きの事でメールが来ました。 すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Sorry that's my mistake. After the store credit for your missing stock the total will be $AAAA. However, the 10% discount only applies on larger orders of over $200. Therefore to this order I would not be able to apply the 10%. Let me know please if you'd like to add up to your order and I will then change the invoice accordingly adding the discount. If you are happy to have it as it is I will take the $10 for the missing stock off of your invoice and will email you the updated one.

• 英文の理解を助けてください

「☆」以下の意味がよくわかりません。結局1時間当たり60ドルのところを、50%オフにしてあげるよといっているのでしょうか? I would be able to book you for the month of September. However, I would have to postpone a few projects and clear my regular teaching schedule. With this in mind I would need a down payment of %50. ☆ The remainder paid at the beginning of each week after the first 2 weeks of study. The total for 4 weeks at 40 hours per week for $60 per hour would be $9,600. So the total deposit will be $4,800 dollars. また、以下の文章のthe eveningsというのは、月火水木金土日の夜ということですか?それとも、週末の夜? I will also provide you with an equipment to practice with on the weekends and the evenings.

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします

Lindner's Educational Publishing is organizing a promotional event to take place on March 11. And, as one of our most valued customers, you are invited to celebrate with us! The event will be held in the conference room of the Benton Hotel. All of our employees will be attenfding, as will several of our investors and customers, like yourself. The purpose of the gathering will be to introduce our newest line of educational books for elementary students. We feel that this series has potential to become one of our best sellers! Please see the attached sales packet for more information on this exciting series. If you would like to join us on March 11, please call Mr. Nacy in our customer relations office at 39-46

• to beが入るわけを教えて下さい。

こんにちは。適切な動詞をingかtoに変えるのですが、 Kenny misses his car when it's at the mechanic's. He can't stand to be without his car for even one day.という後半の文の我慢ができないに続くto beがどうしてbeになるのかわかりません。 教えて下さい。

• 「返信」で送れない

ある方だけが「返信」で送っても戻ってきてしまいます。 他の方は一人もそういう方はいません。 どうしてでしょうか。 This is the mail system at host 私のプロバイダのようです I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below. For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster> If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message. この内容で返ってきますがどうしたら返信で送れるようになるのでしょうか。 教えてください。 宜しくお願い致します。

• どうかお願いいたします。

皆様 こちらのホテルからきた英文を訳していただけませんでしょうか。 お手数ですがどうかよろしくお願いいたします。 (1)In the event of No-shows, any transportation arrangements before 06:00 or after 22:00, will incur a charge of NT$2,400 net (car transport) / NT$3,000 net (minivan) respectively on your room account or credit card. (2)Your departure time from the hotel is scheduled to be two and half hours prior to take off. Shall you need to re-schedule your departure time, please contact the Concierge. Any No-shows or Cancellations within 4 hours, will incur full charge respectively for car or minivan booked. (3)Reservations not guaranteed will be released at 4pm on the scheduled day of arrival. For guaranteed reservation, a one-night room charge will be levied in the event of cancellation that was not received by 16:00 hours Taiwan time, one day prior to arrival.

• 英文の解説をお願いします。

今度滞在するホテルに変圧器があるかどうか、またそれを借りる事が出来るか?という 内容で、ホテル側にメールをしたいと思います。 外国人の友人にその例文を考えてもらった所、このような英文を教えてもらいました。(一文を抜粋) Would it be at all possible for me to borrow one if you have any available? このat all はどういう意味ですか?「少しでも(借りる事が出来ますか)」という事でしょうか?at allを抜いた文では、丁寧さが半減してしまうのでしょうか? 教えてください。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはオリジナル商品を作ってくれるお店で、特別に小物をオーダーしようとお願いしていました。そのことで注意メールが来たのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Please note that these are Special Order produced only for you. We request / recommend you to take these items since it will not be re-produced unless it's requested as Special Order. Please remember that if you wish to buy these items next time, you'd have to make a special order with required quantity ONLY (about 2 per SKU). Also, remember that item from LA are cheaper than item from NY at this time.

• この英文を和訳してください。

アメリカの友人からメールが届きました。 すみませんが、和訳をお願いします。 ah my friend. a time that is bitter / sweet. bitter for your country / sweet for you to be passing from one time in your life to another. I pray that your time of celebration goes well and that you are able to enjoy yourself. I chear you on for your desire to help in relief work by volunteering. I will pray for your safety and that you might be a big help and comfort to many of the people. Please keep me up to date on your activities.

• この英文を訳してください

カンボジアのホテルに忘れ物をしたので、 日本に送ってほしいと問い合わせをした際に、このような回答が送られて行きました 翻訳宜しくお願い致します。 Greeting from Empress Angkor Hotel! I have check with DHL Express Co, Ltd your souvenir bags will cost USD70.00 in cash for delivery. Please kindly let me know if you are agreed I will sent for you immediately. You have two way to sent the money 1/ you can send the money to as by Money Gram Local bank name Canadia Bank local bank in Siem Reap) 2/ please sent by credit card. Please sent the meney for us and we will pay to DHL Express Co, Ltd. Should you need any information or assistant please feel free to let me know. Thanks and Best Regards,