• ベストアンサー

英語の質問です

( )に入る単語を教えてください 1、招待されたが断らなければならないとき I`m ( ) I can`t ( ) it 2、いつか会う約束をするとき ( ) ( ) we get together someday? 3、相手に出席してもらいたいとき We ( ) you can ( ) us

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

1、招待されたが断らなければならないとき I'm (afraid) I can't (make) it. 2、いつか会う約束をするとき (Why) (don't) we get together someday? 3、相手に出席してもらいたいとき We (hope) you can (join) us.

関連するQ&A

• 友人との会話で

いまだになかなか慣れないのですが、友達に、 「今夜友達と飲みにいくんだけど、一緒に行かない?」 っていうかんじで"Do you want to join us?" などと聞かれたとき、いい答え方がわかりません。 Sounds great! とかSure!とかでいいのでしょうか。 よくとっさに「え、私も行っていいの?」という意味のつもりで "Can I?"や"Is it ok?"とか言ってしまうのですが "Of course you can."となんとなく苦笑みたいなかんじの 反応をされているような気がして・・・ 逆に誘うときなのですが、こっちの方がもっと苦手で、 仲のよい友人を誘うときにどの程度くだけた表現を使っていいのかが わかりません。具体的にいうと Why don't we get together tonight? Could we get together tonight? Is there any chance we could get together tonight? Maybe you might like to get together tonight? Maybe we can get together tonight? Would you like to get together tonight? などなどの微妙な違いがわかりません。 友人だから丁寧すぎるのもおかしいですが、古めかしかったり? 押し付けがましい感じに聞こえる言い方も避けたいのですが・・・ (ちなみに私は20代女です) can, willよりもcould,wouldの方が丁寧度が増すというのは 知っていますが、家族でもCould you ...?の表現を使ったりしますよね。 これまでずっともやもやしてきたことなので、教えていただければうれしいです。 よろしくおねがいします。

• 日本語の質問かもしれません

末尾のendureはどう訳せば日本語としてさまになるのでしょうか。 "......I am in love with a man who is married, and he loves me just as much. Yet neither of us knows whether we will ever be able to live together. We write to each other and occasionally we meet. . ." "Can I ask whether this love makes you happy or miserable, or both?" "Oh, love isn't there to make us happy. I believe it exists to show us how much we can endure."

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

相手からの why was it so hard. You gotta get some rest when you get home! No I didn't it was my second day off today but I have to go back to work starting tomorrow. I hope you have a great rest of your day though. I'm know you can get through it just fine, I believe in you.に、 『今修学旅行時期で店が混んでるの。 ありがとう。今日は少し早めに寝る。 あなたも明日仕事頑張ってね* またね。おやすみ*』と返したいです。 『』を英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

(1)Victorian, by the sea. Where we are is private, but you can get into town. (2)I like that you can modernize the inside but let the bones remain. I think the Victorians got in right in the generosity of the rooms and the windows. (3)It was very stimulating, really, because he was shooting with a handheld camera over his shoulder, so he would talk to you and then go back in. Everything that Jamie and I went though, Sean was right there behind us, even for the battle at the end of the movie in the crypt. There was a sense that we were all in it together. (4)He wrote the movie, directed it, shot it, and was all over everything from costume to hair to makeup. You feel safe as an actor. And, as an actor, if you can’t feel safe, you can’t make a fool of yourself. (5)I’d been there once before in my foolish, misspent youth and drank a lot of beer. But when you’re working on a film as immersive as this, you kind of have to cancel reality.

• 英語の和訳

文通している海外の人に写真を送り合った後の手紙の 一文で、下記の文がありました。 何となく意味は分かるのですが、前半と最後のwho can say it?を詳しく教えていただければと思います。 isn't great that now we know how each other of us lookalike? I hope one day we can meet in person, who can say it? よろしくお願いします。

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 I'm sorry I wasn't able to assist you right away. We'll get back to you as soon as we can once we have the above information. I understand this additional step might cause you any inconvenience. I hope you'll understand that this will help us in assisting you more precisely.

• 英語教えてください

英語について教えてください。 妹は私と同じくらい熱心にボランティア活動をしています。 My sister does volunteer work( )hard( )I do ボランティアをすることは、あなたが思うほど難しいことではありません。 Volunteering is( )( )difficult( )you think 一人でするよりも一緒にするほうがより早くこの公園を清掃できます。 We can clean this park( )together( ) I can alone 私はジョンよりもボランティア活動に興味があります。 I'm( ) interested in volunteer( )John is 私たちは一回目よりも2回目のほうがうまくボランティア活動ができます。 We can do volunteer work( ) the second time( )we did the first time

• mayについて簡単な質問です。

mayについて簡単な質問です。 1、「私達は~していいですか」などと聞くときCan we~?と聞けば良いですがもっと丁寧に聞く場合May we~?という聞き方は文法的に大丈夫・・・というかネイティブの方は日常で使いますか。 2、Can I~?と聞かれたときはYes, you can.やNo, you can't.といいますがMay I~?と聞かれたときはYes, you may.やNo, you mayn't.とは言いますか。(そもそもmayn'tなんて略し方ありますかね・・・) 3、May I~?という聞かれ方をしていてもYes, you can.やNo, you can't.という答え方はできますか。 簡単な質問で恐縮ですが教えてください。

• 頂けませんか? (英語です

1)Can I get it ?  2)Could I get it ?  これらの使い分け方は、どうなりますか? 教えてください、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が分からないので教えてください。

次の文章から推定される英単語は何ですか? 1.These days it's possible to....in from any computer that has access to the Internet. 単語はc???kです。 2.I'm sorry, sir, but you can'ttake that case with tou in the cabin. It won't fit in the locker. 単語はo?e??e?d 3.It's so hot and....today. I'm sure we'll have a thunderstorm this afternoon. 単語はh???dです。 4.Is this a....flight or do I have to make a connection? 単語はd??e?tです。 5.Look at those clounds! I think it's going to....any minute now. 単語はpo??です。