• ベストアンサー

日本語して下さい

I can see those on your facebook but I want to see a picture of you taken just for me.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.2

Facebookで色々なの見られるけど、私に見せる為に撮った写真が欲しいなあ。 といった感じでしょうか。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

それフェイスブックで見てるよ、今度僕用に撮った写真みせてよ。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

It's so exited I'm glad to hear you again, your picture is wonderful and makes me want to go there,i really wanna to touch the snow by my own hand,that must be fantastic i think.(* ̄︶ ̄*) in here i can wear shorts haha!!or sometimes i don't wear clothes,is to warm for me,and actually i'm a little envy you because you can see the snow falling from the sky~^o^~ by the way,my major is media,i learned it for almost 2years but i feel like i get nothing.maybe my heart is not for school but if i don't learn more now i afraid i will regret in the future::>_<::make me crazyπ_π anyway,i can see your techniques for photography must be very well,haha!!maybe next time i will send you a picture of myself to you,but don't be so disappoint haha!!\^O^/

• 日本語に訳して下さい

Hi......how are hope you are well.....I want to ask you something a little weird for me but..my friend needs help on this project she is doing on parenting...an she decided to do it on Japanese parenting....am wondering if you can help me it would be greatly appreciated の長文です。 お願いします!

• 日本語に訳して欲しいです。

Yes I received your emails. Thank you! I see that the pictures are .png but is it possible to get the DESIGN .png so there is TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND for me to upload to the shirt? I have a tech guy that can create the .png if you'd like me to try on my end! Thank you Tomomi! So excited to share your work with my customers! ~Emily

• 日本語へ翻訳して欲しいです。

:^) Your are right! is by the character of the person . but i still think that you are a wonderful person . i like you the way you are there is no problem if you want to see my album of my facebook この文章ですが、日本語へ翻訳して下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語から日本語に訳してください!!

どなたか下記の英文の翻訳をお願いします<(_ _)> (1) I do find you attractive but what I see that really jumps out at me is the gentleness in your eyes. (2) the light in your eyes spoke of confidence and so much caring that I felt you were staring straight into my soul. (3) I prayed for friendship never dreaming you would want to take it beyond that.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

下記の日本語を英文に訳してください。お願いします。 My facebook page is not private. It is public. Maybe you can send email or some kind of message to those fans who want to see it? You could also make it part of the video, yes. It doesn't matter how - I just want every fan to see it somehow.

• 英語を日本語に訳して欲しいです。

For you ○○,i will make the world stop and make time last for ever, so i can give you the best day of your life.... because for me .the best thing is to see you smile. というメッセージを頂きましたが、どう訳して良いのか分かりません。 World stopという辺りがどう解釈して良いのか... 英語に詳しい方教えて下さい。

• 日本語「連れて行く」と「連れてくる」について 

日本語「連れて行く」と「連れてくる」について  連れていくと 連れてくるのの違いをおしえてください。英語で答えがほしいです。よろしくお願いします。 I understand the 連れていく is when you take someone of a lower class(?) or somewhere so that I can basically say someone took ME somewhere to put myself lower, right?But for the 連れてくる, can I use it to taking someone else? It's realluy confusing! I don't want to be rude to and my dictionary labeld these as a special class so I want to be careful. Thanks for your help! 教えてください。ありがとうございます。(日本語はたくさん漢字をしりませんので英語の説明がほしいです)

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

相手So I was bored so I was on the app we met on to see if I could find you. And I did! And seeing the pic you have saying love made me really happy. I really want to be with you. We don’t even have to do those stupid things I want when we first meet. I just want to be around you. And I know our first kiss will be so sweet (heart)(heart)(heart)(heart) 私Pic??? What are you talking about? 相手On your profile 私??? Sorry, I don't know 相手You have a piece of paper that has love written on it :( 私??? This? 相手Yes :3 私why are you happy? 相手Because I think you draw that with me in your mind

• 日本語にしてほしいです

Nevermind. Just let me know next time you want to meet up. I'll see if I can make time